Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Zee,

This is a daily soap isn't  it? 

If Geet keeps saying " Yes sir ,Yes Sir , 3 bags full" for everything MSK says., there wont be any drama factor in the serial. Arey there has to be some masala to savour it  na.... If everything is easily settled too soon, they won't be any more story to continue........and they can as well close shop... The more their trust is tested and survives , the stronger their relationship will be.

MSK is not a sant at all...
I think  he would have been a very bad boy in his teens and early years.....
That's why he has poor opinion of women, and he did not fall for sasha's obvious charms....or did not care for Naintara too.......

So his past would have been colorful.

I actually pity Geet that she is putting him on a pedestal...... Coz it will be a shock for her to see he is also human.......

No, I don't want Geet to keep saying yes and no, but I want a real discussion betweem two lovers, they both love eachother and have trust on eachother, there should be trust, without trust a relationship can't go so far, if she just scream and shout in his face knowing about Sam, so what is the faida of all these trust things they r showing now and they already show before?........
She can break down and shout, but not lose her trusts completely on him, this would be so out of character, I know that MSK is a human being and all human beings r never perfect, only ALLAH is perfect, but she has to put in mind all the moments she has with Maan, before ever trying to hurt his feelings towards her..........
I think he has poor opinion of women before coz Sam did betrayed him or he has got a shock connected with a woman before, beside this he is not that fool to be attracted to NT or Sasha, they r not his type, beside this, he never liked NT and always suspected her for being evil and he took Sasha only as a friend, never more, infact he would had thrown her out if he ever knew her real face..........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gooseberry

MSK no longer strips thesedays

neither he does his ho haa😕

Thats cuz he's happy....i hope that the entry of Brij brings some strip sessions along. 🤣 🤣 
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Ann
Kya hua 🤗

@ Marshu
Get some sleep 🤗

@ Anj
Before the two are bound in holy matrimony
There is bound to be a lot of acrimony
With Brij and the entire Handa clan showing up
As we speak, NT is probably rounding them up

Geet will cry buckets
There will be a huge ruckus
After all this hungama and drama
The wedding will happen
because otherwise the pankhas
will be at the CVs' heels snappin 😉

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Zee - Viren has not even got a real hug - how sad is tat?  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Arwen - watch u will enjoy the epis for last week.  They had good flow and logic.  
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Shali 🤣🤣🤣🤣 your in the minority then

@ Arwen 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how many do you have to catch up on

@ Ann I was right you'd already told her before I even post my last comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ann.A

nothing Zee...i am bored.

I think I will go watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai after i watch the entire episode of Geet. 🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣

KKHH is one of my favourite films, I don't think that it's any aim to steal the dialouges, in short if u notice many do steal SRK's dialouges in many serials 😆

They did it even in LRL with Rajeev saying, Haar Kar Jeetne Wale Ko Baazigar Kehte hai..........

Romance is always connected with SRK in Indian entertainment, so it happens automatically, lolzzzzzzzz =))

liv2laugh thumbnail
Yes Arps

DO some time pass on forum adn then go back. 😉
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@anj

did u get what i sent ? i mean off -den ðŸ˜³
liv2laugh thumbnail
@ Anj
Now who is this Viren 🤣 ....sounds like a bigger loser than our MSK 😉
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@kady...why do you think geet has placed the man on a pedestal....she knows his DDD roop too...yes she is still thankful to him to accept her with her baggage...but I doubt she will consider him Maan-god....