Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@gooseberry 

Geet seems smart coz she settled to city life pretty soon and became a fashionista  ........ She obviously had handle the office too.since MSK doesn't seem to work.......On these assumptions..I infer that she would have been a bright student at school.

Also since Handa's were one of the richest family at HP , they might have had Radio to listen to the news...and she would have heard if there was snow in Delhi....🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ann there is something interesting which happened today...Geet's blind trust on MSK...if he says pigs can fly..she will believe him😉..it sort of gives us a future picture of thier relationship when Sam comes with MSK's past baggage😆
mchopra thumbnail
@anjana: pg 79..i want a reply for that post..
@baaki: i am just trying to wind up the sec ch..let me finish it i will come back then..
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maan in white shirt and white trousers was too much, he looked very gay Ann

I didn't like the game thing scene, it was immature and that's not how i would want someone to say ILU to me for the 1st time by tricking them in a game

Plus when would MSK come and join in playing a game like that, the old MSK would have told them to get back to work and stop wasting time
mchopra thumbnail
@JO: thats the beauty of a relationship..u trust someone so blindly...but i just dont want it to break..gosh it hurts..wonder if she will be able to trust again..hope she learns not to if he breaks it..
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ parm

MSK supported the game coz it was started by his Gith..........😆
and morever they were celebrating Xmas....
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel like a penguin ðŸ˜•
mchopra thumbnail
@deepika: she had her doubts how can it snow..then she ws like might be some thing due to global warming..thst her inoocence,,poeple look at her innocence..what most people lack today..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I am tierd of this back pain and coughing, disgusting weather 😭

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Zee
Get it checked out darling 🤗