Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mchopra

JO i see u..so come out of hidding..hehe..

Arre where was I hiding..I m all over the forum these days🤣🤣..but yeah finally in the den😃
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jyo - i need to finish three weeks of work in the next few days, so i can do other stuffs in the next three weeks... So, i better get cracking.   Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
@JO: thats GEET,...she was betrayed..she took time to learn to trust him but now for her every word he says is law..she knows its illogical but she doesnt care...thst her innocence...she didnt loose when the world was hell bent on making her loose it..and the best thing she has a guy who treasures..u dnt find that in REAL world..an innocnet girl is tretaed to be naive nd laughed at..but HE protects it and her from the world..YES he might have been kiddish himself but why not..he lost himself long back and if in front of someone he can be himslef its HER and so he does it..he can be MAAN not MSK..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Wassup 3rd episode.....

DD showen at 06:15 wearing the white saree from Maahi and doing a scene with Nikunj, Geet as number one on top 5 shows at 08:13, GC at 09:15 (Wearing the same black shirt which is in he pics posted)......

mchopra thumbnail
@JO: mmm i know lceaning up stuff..by god today afternoon aftaer spolier for 8 pages there was one topic only BRIJ BACK..man i was searching for something i gave up..hehe
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anj:Give some rest to work...go watch the epi and catch some other shows too...you will feel relaxed then😃

And I agree..its really unbelievable the way she trusts MSK's each and every word..I guess thats one reason why CVs r showing this illogical snow in delhi fiasco to show till what extent Geet can go and believe this guy😳..no wonder he had to make the snowfall happen on their terrace at least😆😛

Jyoti, who is trusting MSK's each and every word?..........
If u mean Geet, she always do it, even thought if she is trying to hide it, she said many times before, I trust u, thought they r showing now how crazy sometimes lovers can be 😆
She saw that MSK can stop into some limits, he knows his limits, but she is ullu that she is even trusts his mazak 😆
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly -  that is why i like the "child-like" elements of their romance.  Its wat makes this serial unique.  Geet is a child-woman on the brink of motherhood.  Who was never given a chance to experience "love" or have a "crush".  She obviously craves romance just like every other girl/woman.  As for Maan, he locked that part of himself away and walked away to become the Man he is today.  She unlocked that part of him and allows him to be absurd, dhust dhanav, and just as kiddish.  They keep each other young....is that not what we want?  Instead of a sage wise couple that will bore us with long walks? Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
@Marsh: Good u r back, u need to go pages behind and see how Ann is betraying u by flirtting with me 🤣
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Jyothi..

Why do you think they are trying to show this blind trust on MSK's words?

Do they think this magnitudeof  trust of hers will be tested in more dhamekadar fashion with Sameera's entry........Zor ka Jhatka will be felt by Geet........Makes for better Drama may be... Coz MSK is supposed to be pillar of truth..Yada yada yada....
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@zee

dont remind me of that intw plzzzzzzzzz

it  was torture for us as well as him...........weirdo interviewer🤣
Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago