Devil's Den: CONfession Tera, DELHI ki SARDI - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
@shifa: keep quiet..or u will be dead...and wahts that video..i didnt see it..wait
@shreya

why o why

check the vdo link i pasted 2 pages back i think
@shifa; it will be reapared in INDA tom..SBS i will wtach it then and let ya know..ok ji..
@anj: isnt that answer supposed to be MAAN..
Anj if i participate in ur horrid story who will do my horrid homework 😆?
shifa: jut click LIKE ..or ann will pakka drag u in that..
Shifa - i have a fine imagination🤣  I like to imagine what i cannot see🤣  The spotdude  was the only other person mentioned in the SBS kahani & frame unless DD kicked GC🤔  or GC tripped over his long pants
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Let's play story story.  Each person add on 3 sentences!

Are u want me to add things? 🤣 🤣

Twas the night before de New Year.  Maan finally decided to to come out of the closet and admit his pheelings to Geet!  He could not tolerate her unicolour outfits! So he made a plan. He wondered how fast he cud get those unicolored outfits off of her. He concluded the best thing to do was kiss her first.  But, his lips slipped and the ketchup from lunch, that was still on it, got smeared on her white salwaar!🤣  Now Gith was disappointed with Maan's inepitude, so she suggested they play 'spin the bottle" with Arjun and Anvesha.  Who will end up in the closet: Arjun& Annie, Geet & Maany,  Maany & Annie, Geet & Arjun😆 So the bottle stopped at Maan. He was dared to reveal his true love and why he was so incompetent. He asnwered, "Because I am in love wit Ajrun" 🤣 🤣

Together the two entered KM's smallest closet.  While Geet and Annie stared all bewildered.  Soon the two men reemerged, Maan had lost his white pants and Arjun was now takla🤣 Geet stood there wondering if she shud still marry him. Maan begged her to keep this between them cuz it wud ruin his rep. Plus she was giving him a free baby. 🤣 🤣

Arjun likewise explained to Annie that they must now marry.  Her brother had ruined Arjun's izzat.  Only marriage to Annie could restore his honour.  

Geet stood there wondering if she shud still marry him. Maan begged her to keep this between them cuz it wud ruin his rep. Plus she was giving him a free baby. 🤣🤣

Then Geet asked, why did you come close to me?I should have realised from all your chand -tare witness monologues ,it was too good to be true". Mann replied " It was Brij all along." You were just collateral damage.  Geet was hurt.  But, since she could not continue her romance with Mawali Mali, she accepted Maan's offer. What Maan did not know would not hurt her! 

Annie thought about it for a second and decided that she was too ugly to get anyone better and said yes. Arjun and Maan were elated that the women in their lives were so understanding. They went back in to the closet to celebrate. 🤣

Then Annie and Geet decided maybe they shud start thier own dostana. They surely won't get anything from Maan the hospital nurse and Arjun wit the droolious voice. They took their romance to under the dining table.  They started holding hands.  But, Nakewl's food was too delicious.  So, they switched to footsie😳

Then Daadi and NaCOOL sat at the dining table. Daadi sniffed the food and was mighty impressed wit her Lover NaCOOL's cooking. She then thot to surprise him wit her new nightie later on. 🤣

Sensing all the "action", Mohan did not want to be left behind.  So, he mustered up all his courage and dialed the number that had been burning a whole through his pocket.  Naintara had found her way back to the mansion😉

NT did her sexy walk to Khurana mansion. Mohan sneaked her in and took her to the kitchen. He took out some whipped cream. 😉  🤣

P.S. - u think we can get away wit posting this is MF? 🤣  No no...then Ms.Did will be all "J" becoz we didn't use her only "word" but, xplored so many new angles😆
So true...😳  

um Goosie, u did not just ask me to rehem karo...i have mercy on no one...i will CONtinue to torture. Too bad and deal wit it! 😈 🤣 🤣 🤣
@aerwen: jaldi kar..i will mail ya then..