India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

I close my eyes to c u............

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged

DUTTA ab aur kyun bhag rahe ho khudse.........Big smile..

..........U CLOSED UR EYES  and saw fair NAKU................and u say u loved the NAKU who was dark but had a saaf dil...................and 
Calling her dhokebaaz and roop ke jaal mein fasana chahti and all that......................gadha.................plzzzzzzzzzzz LISTEN to ur heart dear.................kyun ki insaan ka mind galat ho sakta hai..............but dil nahin...............it always shows u the right path...................stop hurting urself from ignoring ur love for her..................The heart has shows u which the brain does not acknowledge.I FEEL......................ITS WHAT I HAVE LEARNT FROM LYF........
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.
The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of the wise man is in his heart.In our deepest moments of struggle, frustration, fear, and confusion, we are being called upon to reach in and touch our hearts. Then, we will know what to do, what to say, how to be. What is right is always in our deepest heart of hearts. It is from the deepest part of our hearts that we are capable of reaching out and touching another human being. It is, after all, one heart touching another heart.Heart

today we had a rockingggggggggg epi...............AS was at her best and BAJI omggggggggggg wo kya fly karta hai bina gari k reached home itna fast ke party ki tayari bhi karli................grtttttttttttt oneeeeeeeeeeeThumbs Up

LTL having its 1st b'day with DUTTA singing.......................omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this shows that we r gonna hav a rocking epi tomzzzzzzzzz.................guys love is  in the air.....................Smile

Edited by triasha - 27 December 2010 at 9:09am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishruti10augustVampgirlltl_fankadduuNainaSengalshonapinkyushankitvc--Sia--meghaparti--khushi--

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
yes he have the proof that he loves fair nakku....
thats why he was so schoked...and stops the car....
likin gadha hai na isly sid meh reh ga....
totally agreed with u ....

Edited by Naina_Mishal - 27 December 2010 at 9:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinkytriasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

yes he have the proof that he loves fair nakku....
thats why he was so schoked...and stops the car....
likin gadha hai na isly sid meh reh ga....
totally agreed with u ....
The way he stopped the carrrrr......................oooooooooooohhhhhhhh i am loving it.............soon as seema will enter he will realise and bhagofy to NAKU..............Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlNainaSengal

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
for sure he will realize this....
seema entry is like a last tappar on duttas face to realize that e loves nakku...if shes black or white doesnt matter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yh i agree i loved tht scene...both wer communicating with one another without speaking, like dutta was saying ur a dhokebaaz in his thoughts n it was as tho naku herd it n sed if m a dhokebaaz thn y do u care for me so much y dnt u jus throw me out of ur life...u cnt cos u love me, close ur eyes n u'll c me....n ta-da dutta does n sees her!!lol

as regards 2 baji reaching hme, he either walked it or cld for another car... n dnt 4gt guys tht wen dutta stops the car he realised tht lost in his thrts he tuk the wrong route

triasha

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Wah Trish very well written............................. Completely agree wid u............................
He needs to listen his heart....................... He loves Nakku and cant deny....................
I loved Nakku's dialog when she said " aap meri aankho mein iss liye nahi dekhte, taki main aapke dil ki baat na jaan lu" somthing lyk that, dunno remember the exact lines.......................
And jeep wala scene was superbbb........................ their hearts were talking......................
loved that scene.......................
let's hope Seema & Dutta's meeting would be last step to make him realise that he loves Nakku no matter fair or black.......................

triasha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top