Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Indian lottery Union bolo, snowy aaja ? (Page 92)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by rickks

Oh i forgot to mention...I love the stylish walk MSK gives after he says to GEET...he will say those three words only when it snows in Delhi....

That walk...the royalty,the style, the attitude......everything gave me a feeling ki CV's are trying too tell us MSK is back into action and that too in the original form once again...

Am i reading too much ya meri request Kabool ho gayi????Wink



Yesh yesh i lubed it, i was like wow what a walk....


He was looking sooooooooooo hot, dashing....

Muniza


Kahin na kahin mujhe laga tht walk was for us viewers /Idiots to tell us the MSK u guys are harping about...Jo aakhon se zyada emotye karta hai....he is back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Hiye hiye......me is dead.....aaj mein sab phad dongi....tod dong gi.......hilla dongi....

today's episode was definitely a 100000000000000000/10

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
After a long time i saw the total wipe-out of GC and MSK and only MSK onscreen today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by rickks

Oh i forgot to mention...I love the stylish walk MSK gives after he says to GEET...he will say those three words only when it snows in Delhi....

That walk...the royalty,the style, the attitude......everything gave me a feeling ki CV's are trying too tell us MSK is back into action and that too in the original form once again...

Am i reading too much ya meri request Kabool ho gayi????Wink



Yesh yesh i lubed it, i was like wow what a walk....


He was looking sooooooooooo hot, dashing....

Muniza


Kahin na kahin mujhe laga tht walk was for us viewers /Idiots to tell us the MSK u guys are harping about...Jo aakhon se zyada emotye karta hai....he is back
Oyeeee viji tum mujhay ignore kar rahi hoCryCryCryCryCry
mera ijaat ka phalooda kar rahi hoDead
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
@ Viji - Whenever i saw those eyes i was just thought about u only, meri khayali sis.....Tere liye khush thi main...Lub ju, dil se....




Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Oky we have had our share of white......Now i want to see colors....kyuki HAPPINESS/HAPPY TIME AHEAD IS ASSOCIATED WITH COLORS....and agreeing with Dadi....Shaadi ka ghar hai....rang lao....aur Maaneet ki zindagi ko Rango se bhar do

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

After a long time i saw the total wipe-out of GC and MSK and only MSK onscreen today
Viji u know there was also another thing that pointed out that MSK and our show is back....but i can't remembe it anymoreOuchCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Viji - Whenever i saw those eyes i was just thought about u only, meri khayali sis.....Tere liye khush thi main...Lub ju, dil se....




Muniza


Awwww...thankoooosssss....Love you tooooooo..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
What Makes You One Proud Indian?

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 554

.Tanya. 0 554 11 August 2010 at 11:03pm by .Tanya.
Indian Television Academy Bash picss

Author: rose_e   Replies: 6   Views: 3077

rose_e 6 3077 20 July 2010 at 7:55am by adits7
Maan bolo ilu...

Author: br200910   Replies: 0   Views: 519

br200910 0 519 15 July 2010 at 4:23am by br200910
indian culture all da way

Author: aum_5   Replies: 1   Views: 423

aum_5 1 423 14 July 2010 at 2:22am by lovely.ravs
Indian women and their children.

Author: -Mansi-   Replies: 8   Views: 973

-Mansi- 8 973 28 May 2010 at 12:53am by sayali_babes

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index