Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Indian lottery Union bolo, snowy aaja ? (Page 77)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by kuls11

'Shvii I called u I am in bad mood need to talk to u'.where are u'where is ur cell'.or should I call ur mom again

Ya i called her as well, but she never picked up...Shivi apna cell throw in river, when you cant pick up the calls, then u dont need it....

Muniza
ROFL
good idea di....i shouldLOL

sorry, i am very bad with it comes to cell phones.....trust me.....my cousins called the cops once cause they thought i went missing....and they were callin my on my cell phone and i didn't pic upBig smile and i was on campus and it was very late 9 at night....they were all worried and so they called the cops.....and they found me campusOuch
so had to go home and answer a angry mob of family members...

i know....not good.....i should always keep my cell phone on me...pointed noted

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead Phir se

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--roseinbloomadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Revv--

Originally posted by muniza75

All of us idiotz contribute in some way or the other..

We are the soul of the thread... So all are doing their bit.. some small.. some big..

but boond boond se hi toh sagar banta hai na WinkWink

Hai hai hai, aap kuch bole aur ghalat ho, nahin kabhi nahin...Mere chand jaisa toh koi aakash pur hai hi nahin...

Lub ju....

Muniza

Blushing
U made chaand blush.. Wah wah.. kya baat hai...before there was only daag on chaand... now blush too.. haila LOLLOL

Creating miracles shld be our thread's tagline WinkWinkWink

LOLLOL Blush is better than daagh haina haina?

Lub ju mere chand, missed u alot, and i am bherry bherry happy that Christmas over, and now i will enjoy with u guys....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

guys...what do u think the twist will be once brij comes back...first arjun and now brij...i really really wish the marriage does take place on the date mentioned...

letz all pray that the marriage goes off smoothly...i am ready for all sorts of twist and turns after marriage...

but...i am really loving this...i really like the actor playing brij...he is too damn gud luking...and i think he is the only who matches upto maan in terms of both looks and attitude...and actingwise too he is par with maan...
i cant wait for face to face encounter between maan and brij...and i hoping that will be one rocking scene...

Dont worry adi..marriage will happen.. zaroor hoga.. nahi toh.. unki khair nahi...DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsouladoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

i hv done snapshots of kurbaan hua dance seq....plz do comment...

Aaaaaaaaaah adi.. With great difficulty I crawled out of the stupor.. now me back to square one..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i really appreciate wen maneetians enjoy my threads...my hard work gets paid...i do them just for u believe me...coz i cud make snaps anytime...i hv downloaded all vids of maan scenes wid or widout geet in my computer...will transfer them soon in cds...

thinking of auctioning them (both snaps and vids)...once the show ends...wat say guys...

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up..but secret auction..dont want Copyrite issues EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

everyone...u all r free to make request for any particular scene u want...waise i hv tried to cover all the yummy scenes...but still if any special request...i will do it...
but only maneet scenes...ok...no AA scenes Wink

--Revv--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

thanks to the innumerous number of i have heard pee loon, i could sing it flawlessly at an event here kal .. and i was surprised i remembered it it so well

ClapClapClapClap

adoremevirgo-honeydew-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

guys...what do u think the twist will be once brij comes back...first arjun and now brij...i really really wish the marriage does take place on the date mentioned...

letz all pray that the marriage goes off smoothly...i am ready for all sorts of twist and turns after marriage...

but...i am really loving this...i really like the actor playing brij...he is too damn gud luking...and i think he is the only who matches upto maan in terms of both looks and attitude...and actingwise too he is par with maan...
i cant wait for face to face encounter between maan and brij...and i hoping that will be one rocking scene...

i think Brij's entry will be on the day of the wedding..or there after..

Arjun will let the marriage happen cos he is targetting Ani to lay his trap...

i think whatever will be would be..wow...i donno..but...i feel..the new CVs are like a fresh waft of spring flowers..that...will bring newness and...color...

--Revv--adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Behen log....yeh tum kya karahai ho???

how can u have party without the dhak dhak of the family....did u all forgets that, sri, aditi, mags...and preeto ran the thread all week when everyone busy!!!!

aaj koi na koi tapke ga mere hath se....

Oye dhak dhak ki bachi??Kahan udan chu ho gayi thi????
mein to chali gaye thi...aaj meri koi zaroorat hi nahin thi....so i went far away...to the 200,000th cloud.....socha waha kuch peace mil jaye.....Ouch.....magar yaha tum behen log mujhay to bhul hi gaye....

mujhay bhula diya.....mujhe bhula diya.....phir kyun mein aaon....mujhay bhula diya

Oye chup kar nautanki ki maasi...

--Revv--

Go to top