Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Indian lottery Union bolo, snowy aaja ? (Page 107)

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by maaneetian

i just remembered wen maan was pestering geet to say ILU in the towel scene...geet blurted out that his hair is not white...and maan was like "do i hv to wait till my hair turns white"

and this time wen geet called met office to know wen it is going to snow in delhi...the man told her to wait till 2050...which i am thinking is a gud tit for tat...now geet has to wait till she is almost 60 which means her hair will turn white....

how i wish maan cud hv heard this...

hee hee...and yes to the previous post..even my 4 year old nephew knows how to operate the remote and if at all GHSP was on starworld...it would have been out of this world...and they must have already done everything na!!!!!Embarrassed

no solution Cry u know at least one day a week star one shud be given free rein to show watever we want....and we want...hmm...wat not....
absolutely..aise yoh kahte hai developed country and 3rd world country banana hai.( i will be cruxified for saying this here)..par yaar kaise????..itna saara bias..starone is one channel with having all restrictions pata nahi kyun?

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged

i was thinking how crazy bunch of ppl we r....there were days wen maan wanted to hear ILU...but geet shied away....and then on the party nite...geet was about to say but maan stopped her...that time we all agreed wholeheartedly that there is no need of ILU between them...and today we r losing sleep to hear those same ILU from maan...

so...again i am thinking...ILU r truly magical words...they r not to be kept inside...they shud be spoken out loud....and its not rite that ILU is not needed even though maneet hv bottomless love for each other...

ILU will give a whole new meaning to their relationship...they will be hving a feeling of oneness that will surpass watever they hv felt for each other till date...

i wud love to see how their relationship develops after maan's confession today....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged

i just remembered wen maan was pestering geet to say ILU in the towel scene...geet blurted out that his hair is not white...and maan was like "do i hv to wait till my hair turns white"

and this time wen geet called met office to know wen it is going to snow in delhi...the man told her to wait till 2050...which i am thinking is a gud tit for tat...now geet has to wait till she is almost 60 which means her hair will turn white....

hee hee...and yes to the previous post..even my 4 year old nephew knows how to operate the remote and if at all GHSP was on starworld...it would have been out of this world...and they must have already done everything na!!!!!Embarrassed

no solution Cry u know at least one day a week star one shud be given free rein to show watever we want....and we want...hmm...wat not....
absolutely..aise yoh kahte hai developed country and 3rd world country banana hai.( i will be cruxified for saying this here)..par yaar kaise????..itna saara bias..starone is one channel with having all restrictions pata nahi kyun?

with this sort of mentality our country will always remain behind...i wish we were more open minded regarding these issues...wat the hell....nowadays even wen 12 year olds get into affairs...the first thing they do is kiss their partners...

its ridiculous how tv media is all hyper about this...wish they will open their eyes and luk around...there is nothing the kids r not aware of these days....
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged

The way these two are with each other..the love and the trust so eminent in each other's expressions , each gesture...and now this electrifying attraction..which was somewhat missing for some time is back and how...

Regarding the development..i have a feeling that after marriage..if it is happening..???? this child like trust that Geet has on MSK will be tested...and also I was just rewatching the entire pregnancy revealation segments..lot of beautiful dialogues uttered by MSK to Geet...all regarding truth and trust..these can be reversed na..

I really want that the love, the nokh jokhs and the attraction never should go away from this couple..coz that makes it so lively and attractive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged

with this sort of mentality our country will always remain behind...i wish we were more open minded regarding these issues...wat the hell....nowadays even wen 12 year olds get into affairs...the first thing they do is kiss their partners...

its ridiculous how tv media is all hyper about this...wish they will open their eyes and luk around...there is nothing the kids r not aware of these days....
so true..my 18 year old sister is more aware of things then me a 27 year old...they call me tube light u know..the world is changing and how...high time people in authority realise this...they themselves may be embarassed..but in GHSP everything is shown so beautifully and aestically( i hope this is the right spelling???).. that there is nothing to worry..this show is simply ROCKING
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Hello all you beautiful people....Kaise Ho aur Kaun kaun haiWinkSmile
Smile
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Dead...state mein koi change?
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
will there be another repeat scene of snow falling on geet and maan removing snow from her....how many times we hv seen maan removing stuff from her...
but...yes if they do show it...then the touches shud be more intimate and also wud love to see reverse role...like geet removing snow from him this time...

oh god...i shud just wait and watch the epi instead of doing all sorts of wierd speculations...my expectations hv reached to extreme heights...

Go to top