Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Indian lottery Union bolo, snowy aaja ? (Page 106)

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
wow..105...superb...bahut dinno baad...CONGO PHAMILY...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

wow..105...superb...bahut dinno baad...CONGO PHAMILY...
hi shister tum agaye?? LOL
yea mags i am very happy that our thread reached these many pages....i am damn happy!! I was readin everyone's take.....and i came to urs....and was thinkin of u...and ur hereTongue

but i can't even keep my eyes open anymore it is 2 09 here....and i only got 4-5 hours of sleep yesterday......i was hoping that i can read everyone's takes...but today i don't think i can keep my eyes open any longer!!!

just saw u made post....so thought to come and personally say gn to u!!! love ya tc....see ya later!!Hug

Ninelives

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Gn and take care..inshallh aaj..yaanike 28th ke episode ke baad milenge...
bye
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged

106?!?!?!?!?!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

WAY to Go phamily.ClapClapClapClapClapClap.......aftr 3 months v hav crossed 100......Embarrassed

PartyDancingPartyDancing

kissiki nazar naa lage humari pyaari si phamily ko....
bas yahi hai dua....har din yahi saaath rahe...yahin pyaar rahe.....yehi khushi rahe....
*touch wood*EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Luv ya all.........
Lavz....
p.s...i havnt rechd bck yet....still in Maaneet worldLOLLOL...so wil update da take latr....if i ever reach bckLOL......okie...repeat tym...let me catch Maan singh Khurana da white angelEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ninelives

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
i may not be in the state to update today...already i am hyperventilating in anticipation of GOK wat...
i dunno about others but i am hving such high expectations and i am hoping the CVs will not disappoint me....

its hard to believe that this couple is hot famous mostly for their passion...but yet till date there has not been a single kiss...
i was thinking if it were some english serial....then maneet wud hv kissed some million times by now...

i just dont understand one thing...with a single remote we can watch channels like star world and star one...in star world we can see rain of kisses in english soaps...but the hindi channels shy away...

and these days even small kids can operate a remote...so y do the hindi channels pretend as if they wont show steamy scenes and kids wont get access to such scenes...

u know...i was really thinking about it but cudnt come up with any logical answer...can anyone enlighten me on this....
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged

i just remembered wen maan was pestering geet to say ILU in the towel scene...geet blurted out that his hair is not white...and maan was like "do i hv to wait till my hair turns white"

and this time wen geet called met office to know wen it is going to snow in delhi...the man told her to wait till 2050...which i am thinking is a gud tit for tat...now geet has to wait till she is almost 60 which means her hair will turn white....

how i wish maan cud hv heard this...

Ninelives

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i just remembered wen maan was pestering geet to say ILU in the towel scene...geet blurted out that his hair is not white...and maan was like "do i hv to wait till my hair turns white"

and this time wen geet called met office to know wen it is going to snow in delhi...the man told her to wait till 2050...which i am thinking is a gud tit for tat...now geet has to wait till she is almost 60 which means her hair will turn white....

hee hee...and yes to the previous post..even my 4 year old nephew knows how to operate the remote and if at all GHSP was on starworld...it would have been out of this world...and they must have already done everything na!!!!!Embarrassed

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Originally posted by aditi123_78

hee hee...and yes to the previous post..even my 4 year old nephew knows how to operate the remote and if at all GHSP was on starworld...it would have been out of this world...and they must have already done everything na!!!!!Embarrassed

no solution Cry u know at least one day a week star one shud be given free rein to show watever we want....and we want...hmm...wat not....

Go to top