aditi babes.....hi nihu....

aditi it is ok......but look how far our family has reached today yaar
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rickks

Maan ne waha "I LOVE YOU" bola...

Aur yaha meri dil ki dadkan rukk gayi

😍😍😍😍

Damn the guy and his attitude

I thought that this time too i will survive throughout the Episode....But ain mauke par....MSK ne mujhe maar dala....

Maar Daala......Maar Daala.......🀒

"Geet itna paas math aao...Kuch Kuch Hone Lagtha Hai"

Damn GC.....what conviction Man....God My heart best stopped for those 1 -2 min

oye Viji...yea to dokha hua......u only liked those few mins of the episode?? Not the whole episode as a whole???😲 Or did you feel the episode was amazing....but the last part was just the icing on the cake that knocked you out???🀣
Originally posted by --Revv--

Nazron se nazarein mili' toh
Jannat si mehki fizaayen
Lab ne jo lab chu liya'. toh
Aasman se barsi duaayen
Aisi apni mohabbat
Aisi rooh e ibaadat
Hum pe meherban do jahaan

Shukran Allah wallah hamdul illah

And I thank the entire creative team for giving us such a beautiful week and looks like this week too would be a beginning of a mind boggling innings.. Lage raho CVs πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
yes Rev di.....another hot hot start of this weekπŸ₯³

Geet is getting smart.. Looks like not just love but  intelligence is rubbing off Maan to Geet... But she forgets who the master of deviousness is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Exactly, for a second Maan almost slipped until he realized what geet was upto...and he caught himself....it was damn hilarious.....hats of to Gurti here...both portrayed their roles beautifully in all of the office scenes in today's episode....mindblowing!

Today's epi was a brewing with a cauldron of emotions - Naughtiness, love, indulgence, excitement, desperation, disappointment, anger, irritation and shock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And her calling the Met dept 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£
2050... wow... Look likes baba Maan has heard her mannat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. he has created snow just for her.. There was a symbolism there for me.. that even under impossible odds.. he will ensure that he keeps her happy.. and by not giving her what she desires the most.. he is teaching Ms.Impatience a lil patience... How much u tortured me every time I asked u.. a taste of ur own medicine babes ..OOOOOOOOO maan.. u make my heart  skip every time u come onscreen...
yea di, tell me something new? Yea maan hamesha pagal kardeta hai hum sab ko😍
yes, finally geet tastes her own medicine...except she is acting like a child....and Maan was serious and agressive with Geet....but then again....this is just the beautiful work of character consistency no?!πŸ˜‰

And the white salwar with purple border.. I soooooo loved it .. I am gonna get one for myself now.. Nihu.. when u gonna be back .. remember our grand plans πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
How come i am not a part of this plan???😭 
But i am liking this whole new white and purple combination....but why purple all of a sudden?? Oye viji......what is a mix of purple and white???πŸ˜• are there any symbolisms for this?

Ok.. back to my take 😳\

When Maan said kuch kuch hota hai.. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai.... my heart did not skip a beat.. it stopped beating.. kameena hai Maan bhi... And Geet ddnt move too..Irada kya hai ladki πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..

Poor Arjun.. apni hi chakravyu mein fas raha hai aur pata bhi nahi... He may be thinking something but he is getting tangled in the web that he has woven... He is soo smitten by her and does not realize it!! And ani... I have a feeling that she will realize his true colors pretty soon and Arjun- Remember hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..
 so be prepared to grovel and win ur love back 😳😳

Oh and the nok jhok betwen Arjun and Ani was awesome..
I liked the chemistry between them...
yea today, i actually liked watchin their parts....quite interesting...i was not bored at all today.......the storyline is coming back di....don't ya think!!!πŸ˜›

And the best thing was that maan though in love is not soo out of the race...
Maan to arjun

Jaha teri yeh nazar hai,... meri jaan mujhe khabar hai...

The suspicion that lights in his eyes when he sees Ani.. Awesome...

And when Geet knows Arjun's tricks.. She is soooooooooo gonna crucify him

My god..... I am waiting with bated breath to see an explosion like never before on geet

and with Brij joining the fray... Kya kehna..

all I can say is.. I am loving it baby...
Di i am loving it toooo!!!! Clash of the siblins.......Dev/Ani, Arjun, and BrijπŸ˜†

Awesome,
Oh wow,
Like totally freak me out,
I mean right on!
 for this comment all i can think of is chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooEmbarrassed

Originally posted by LavZ

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kehna hai, kehna hai
Kehna hai, kehna hai aaj tumse yeh pehli baar
Ho, oh, tum hi to laayi ho jeevan mein mere pyaar, pyaar, pyaar

MSK - Do such men exist???????wat an attitude??😳😳😳
haiye i am DEAD aftr da precap...🀒
da dialog - Kuch kuch hota hai..haiyeeee!!!!!

will edit later onz i hav reachd bck frm heaven....πŸ˜†

as fr nw a song fr da precap :

Yehh Kiski Hai Aahat Yeh Kiska Hai Saaya
Huvi Dil Mein Dastak Yahan Kaun Aaya
Hum Par Yeh Kisne Hara Rang Dala
Oh Hum Par Yeh Kisne Hara Rang Dala
Khushi Ne Hamari Hame Maar Dala
Maar Dala Maar Dala Maar Dala

Hum Par Yeh Kisne Hara Rang Dala
Khushi Ne Hamari Hame Maar Dala
Hame Maar Dala Hame Maar Dala Hame Maar Dala
Allah Maar Dala Allah Maar Dala Allah

like father like daughter.....kya karoon mein meri grandaughter ka???πŸ˜†
musical piece......jukebox.....karoke machineπŸ˜†
love u lavz.....love the songs as usualπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Yasmeen786

Edited: will not be writting up an analysis today......not in a proper state of mind today......I'm in a very morbid mood today.........must be the dismal weather🀒.........xxx

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........no take babes??? haye kyun???
so wait are you sad for something....or are you just not here because the episode....more like MSK killed u??? bolo bolo boloπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by muniza75

Wohooo my 2 wishes gonna fulfill...

1. Back Hug
2. Brij re entry :)

Love CV's

Wow what an episode, kudi totally gone nuts to hear those three labz...when she failed to convence Annie to join her and give the idea, she used office people and brought the idea of word game, pur Munda is double clever, he hadn't said those words and lost the game...he's ready to say those words but wanted her to wait till snow fall in Dehli hahahaha... Loved it how she cribbed, poor Geet... Ek toh preggy uss pur sayan na bole teen Labzzzz...
Di, serves geet right....she has too tortured maan before just like this.....the only difference is that geet is actin like her self...surprisngly...and maan is acting like himself...jerk and arrogantπŸ˜†

MSK full in form to tease her...poor girl was cribbing and called weather info office...loved it when guy said aapko koi aur nahin mila lolz...I cracked up when he said 2050 hahahaha, she got so happy and then realized what actually he said...

Loved her desperation, but Munda was enjoying her cribbing...loved it how he made her happy by messaging her 3 alphabets "ILU", but the description of the alphabets killed her joyness lolz MSK you rocks...
Sooo hilarious and original "Indian Lotttery Union" like W*H expected this??πŸ˜†

Haila mur jawan kudi ki himmat pur, munde ko time pur Pakda, and complained , kya yaar MSK kudi ko pregnancy mein tadpa rahey ho not good not good...I am enjoying this himmat game alot...hai mur jawan MSK ke kuch kuch hone pur...MSK hume bhi kuch kuch ho raha tha tumhari ankhon mein daikh kur..

Viji your MSK was there today too, wohi killing eyes yaar....khush meri T&K sis?
khush kaise hogi woh.....she is not even here....brain has stopped function....πŸ˜†

Don't wanna comment much about Annie & Arjun...such a fakelove story.. Itni jaldi unko Arjun se pyaar bhi hogaya, kuch toh bhabi se seekhti, tumhare Bhai ke paseene chora diye theey, aiwein nahin lattu hogaiee thi, and your harmones are so weak, not good not good...
Arjun as usual best in his kameenapan...everyday I can't praise him....

Overall good episode, full of fun, masti & mazzaaaa (Drashti style) 8/10..2 marks I cut for annie's fakeness...Drashti & Gurmeet rocked...Omg killing smile, killing walk, ufff me toh dead phul time....rest were good, loved pinky, when Adi said moti, she got angry and said patli lolz....
Di even because of Ani and Arjun....i would still give this episode an 10/10 because Gurti were soo phenonmenal that i actually liked ani and arjunπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Thanks CV's for 1 more good episode
yes thanks CV'sπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for killing usπŸ˜†

Can't wait till tomorrow, precap was killing, but plz don't show actual sequence on SBS, we love surprises....
yes, di i will be very upset if they reveal tooo much😑😑😑
but i am thinkin that GEET on Fb has also listened to us....only gave us 2 pics...and that too pics from SBS......which means they know not to reveal too mucgh...i hope fingers crossed😳

If I would forget anything will update...lub ju all, keep rocking....
love u too DiπŸ˜›

Muniza
i thought that i will be able to read most of the takes today....but seems like my eyes aren't able to keep up with me anymore!!! so Gn all idiots....love u all very much...we all did an amazing job today WE HIT MORE THEN 100 pages....i am proud of us all!!!

Love each and every behen log gn!!!
wow..105...superb...bahut dinno baad...CONGO PHAMILY...
Originally posted by maaneetian

wow..105...superb...bahut dinno baad...CONGO PHAMILY...
hi shister tum agaye?? πŸ˜†
yea mags i am very happy that our thread reached these many pages....i am damn happy!! I was readin everyone's take.....and i came to urs....and was thinkin of u...and ur hereπŸ˜›

but i can't even keep my eyes open anymore it is 2 09 here....and i only got 4-5 hours of sleep yesterday......i was hoping that i can read everyone's takes...but today i don't think i can keep my eyes open any longer!!!

just saw u made post....so thought to come and personally say gn to u!!! love ya tc....see ya later!!πŸ€—
Gn and take care..inshallh aaj..yaanike 28th ke episode ke baad milenge...
bye