3 Idiotz - Indian lottery Union bolo, snowy aaja ? - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago

@Adi.. the way the thread is galloping..100 pages would be nothing 😳😳

@Mags... Thats part of the fun nah.. read our posts and find a shred of sense in it 😳😳😳
Originally posted by aditi123_78

maan in white....its enuf that i am still alive...

today i fell asleep i was so tired...but u wont believe my craziness...i put alarm for 2 so that i can come online..and here i am...
and all this because maan has this stupid sa effect on me...

so...i protest for the sake of my sanity...
there shud be no scenes with maan in white...
there shud be no scenes where maan gives passionate plus naughty looks to geet...
there shud be no scenes where maan gives lopsided smile...

luk guys i hv no other option other than protesting....i hv so much of pending work and my deadline is 15th jan...but if i stay in this state then ho gaya mera kaam...is maan going to feed me then....

ok..now for the epi...
i loved the opposites game....i specially like the fact that the entire office staff is a constant support to maneet romance...i am sure they all cud guess wat geet was upto....
that is y they were playing so well before maan joined and after that everyone got out one by one...
Adi is a real sW*Hrt...he just needs one ishaara from geet to get the true picture...
but geet made a very wrong plan....maan who cannot say her ILU in pvt...how can she ever expect he will do so in front of so many ppl...
i love this spontaneity in geet...she wants to hear ILU and so she makes silly plans even forgetting that such moments shud be pvt..

and maan putting a condition that he will say it only if it snows in delhi...only maan can think of such wierd conditions...

btw i am really enjoying it...there was a day wen maan wanted so desperately to hear ILU from geet...but in those times geet always managed to avoid saying it and thereby angered maan...
and today maan is taking his own sweet time....

maan in white...ooh...my heart literally stopped...how can someone luk so hot and dashing....
maan caught annie hving dinner with arjun...i really hated it wen annie lied to maan...and arjun enjoying every bit of it that his plan is becoming successful...i am sure maan suspected something....

i really wish maan does something soon....but i guess not even maan can stop annie from falling in love unless he can prove that arjun is evil...

i loved the change in geet's attitude towards maan...this is wat i love about this show...there is consistency the flow of the storyline...obviously after geet has done with her confession...she has become a little bit bolder...
the way she pulled maan towards her....is something i cud never imagine before this...and maan was like totally mesmerised by this assertion of geet on him....

both r wearing white...it gives a sense of purity and peace....i am really hoping for a kiss this time...geet's confession was very emotional...but i want maan to seal his confession with a kiss...and i request the CVs not cover the kiss with awkward camea angles...

ok...now where did the snow come from...maybe geet has some rishteydaari with asmaan after all....

Aditi ....how are u girl ...ur post had me going wackos all over again .....πŸ€ͺ
u said it all dear ....everyones gone crazy today ...as if we werent crazy b4 ....if he kisses her along wid I LOVE YOU as u say ...😲  then who will come to the thread ... all will be in serious conditions ....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LVraaz

hmmm.. bolo .. MSK ishStyle 

🀣🀣 You are too sweet, lub juπŸ€—, will definitely PM you.....

Muniza
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

nupsie..

now its almost morning..and you going..breakfast karke sona...

its 5.43....& duty...6.30

yaaa...i had my usual breakfast...a glass of mango juice...so i'm done...πŸ˜†

bye...vrus....
Originally posted by --Revv--

@Nihu ... Me shifting focus ??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•,,, Me doing no hocus pocus babes... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Viji... I told shivi that i wld roll up my non existent sleeves cos of the emoticons she put .. remember the post where only emoticons ?? So vrushu said her collarless shirt.. we are a pair

So i just brought in Vinu ki nihu and said that Nihu cant pull the sleeves or drag the collar as our dress has neither πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

nupsie..

now its almost morning..and you going..breakfast karke sona...

I second that.. Nupsie.. have breakfast and have good rest so u dont hit the hospital floor 😳😳😳
Originally posted by -sann-

kulu....hows ur back pain???

okie...guys....i'm off to sleep....sleep!!! sorry...work....

take care.....love ya all....

Nupz its better….not gone…not terrible…go and sleep…..

bacchi ke saamne x rated stuff discuss nai karte .. kitni baar bolu ?

Originally posted by --Revv--

Eiwe toh tumhari twinie toh nahi bani nah πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
And what can I do.. I am phast learner and my teacher is as x-ordinary as Maan is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ Kulu - Baghair nariyal phode aagaiee, i told you na, mujhe muhurat bata main tere thread pur aane ke liya nariyal phodongi....

Chal abb aagaiee hai toh, koi gal nahin, welcome back sweetyπŸ€—

Muniza
Originally posted by rickks

Kab yaar...mujhe yaad dilao

Ye TMBA ki baatein kya kar rahe ho...
mujhe bhi...batao...

kya hua nupsie..mujhse naraaz hai.TMBA mein koi update nahi di isiliye..

woh toh Nagz bhi hai...and Abs bhi..

and some friends..keep sending pms to write..but...kya karoon..aaj kal...kuch aur fitoor chaaya hai..

Vicky, Arjun, Faz, Adi, nags and you with Maaan and abs..i am going to write..for you all...tomorrow..pakka promise..

the suhaag raat scene..ok..!!