3 Idiotz - Indian lottery Union bolo, snowy aaja ?

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz
Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

-RushTrip- thumbnail
20" of snow..my car..snowed in..

so shovelling..ke liye log chahiye...

koi hai???

Vinu pls...ek title de do..aaj dimaag ki baati gul...

after all...ye maan aur uski aankhen..chalo uski bhi thori..aadat hain..

par now you have added arjun to the mix..toh..

ye dil aashiqana...ye dil aashiqana...

i loved the game...Ms Hoshiarpur...dont forget you are dealing with..MSK who run a very successful company after all..

MSK is such a romantic...ab bol diya hai..ki he will say when it snows toh phir wahi hoga na..

just to keep his lady love happy and a unique way to say I Love You... he is going to create an atmosphere....is he?

or is it that Geet's babaji..uspe...itna pyar barsayeinge ki sacchi mein snow in Delhi..

the romantic me wants MSK to create the snow just so he can tell...her I Love You..
i want her to ask..

ye baraf toh lag rahi hai par simla jaisi nahi hai, aisa kyon?

He should then smile..ki sirf..tumhare liye aayee hai isiliye...

She was so cute today..Maan par itna bharosa ki...Met Dept ko phone bhi kar diya...woh bhi ek Idiot hi lagti hai..!!

i like the way Arjun looks at Ani...as if he would love to eat her up...!!

Poor soul does not know..ki... Pyar ka jaal bichaya toh hai...par phans khud jaayega..!!

i love the new CVs..they are fab...

you know Maan going all poetic on his wedding night would be fab..

his original shayari...types..

Bahon mein tujhe bhar loon aa
aise ke tu mujhe bhi nazar na aaye

dil mein mere bas ja yoon
ki dhadkane bhi ek si sunayee de

ankhon mein yoon uttar jao
ki aur koi nazara nazar na aaye

sAanson mein ghul jaa aise
ki khooshboo ho sirf teri...

bas iss din ke intezzar mein kaati hain umar
ki ab ek din tujhse judaa na ho jaaon mein

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maan ne waha "I LOVE YOU" bola...

Aur yaha meri dil ki dadkan rukk gayi

😍😍😍😍

Damn the guy and his attitude

I thought that this time too i will survive throughout the Episode....But ain mauke par....MSK ne mujhe maar dala....

Maar Daala......Maar Daala.......🀒

"Geet itna paas math aao...Kuch Kuch Hone Lagtha Hai"

Damn GC.....what conviction Man....God My heart best stopped for those 1 -2 min

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ani and Arjun symbolism

ani will be left shocked when she knows that he is scheming to ruin her family...and it will be hidden from her...but will be out like confetti unexpected....will leave her shocked

Arjun hiding from Ani.......meaning his hidden plan....that she is unaware of.....Ani not walkin to far into the room means....she won't fall deeply into his trap....and before he makes a move....like the confetti....or he even make a move.....she will shocked to see his tru face.....

-----------------------------------

yaad nahin hai....hamari Geet ne...maan ko kitna tadpaya tha??

remember when they got home from Manali....he wanted to know.....but still she would not say anything...he was dyin for her to say something....some indication the she loves him...

and now she is going through the same!!!

I love the character consistency...

Maan is a very serious dude....when he wanted geet to confess after manali.....he was agressive...serious.....as he should be....

and even then Geet was jokey "mujhay sasha maim pasand hai"/Hair turning white...ect ect...

Even right now...maan maybe jokin around with her....torturin her....but at the same time....he is still his arrogant best...

and geet even now is jokey....say ILU, say ILU, say ILU NOW mode....πŸ˜†

this is what u call character consistencyπŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nazron se nazarein mili… toh
Jannat si mehki fizaayen
Lab ne jo lab chu liya…. toh
Aasman se barsi duaayen
Aisi apni mohabbat
Aisi rooh e ibaadat
Hum pe meherban do jahaan

Shukran Allah wallah hamdul illah

And I thank the entire creative team for giving us such a beautiful week and looks like this week too would be a beginning of a mind boggling innings.. Lage raho CVs πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Geet is getting smart.. Looks like not just love but  intelligence is rubbing off Maan to Geet... But she forgets who the master of deviousness is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Today's epi was a brewing with a cauldron of emotions - Naughtiness, love, indulgence, excitement, desperation, disappointment, anger, irritation and shock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And her calling the Met dept 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£
2050... wow... Look likes baba Maan has heard her mannat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. he has created snow just for her.. There was a symbolism there for me.. that even under impossible odds.. he will ensure that he keeps her happy.. and by not giving her what she desires the most.. he is teaching Ms.Impatience a lil patience... How much u tortured me every time I asked u.. a taste of ur own medicine babes ..OOOOOOOOO maan.. u make my heart  skip every time u come onscreen...

And the white salwar with purple border.. I soooooo loved it .. I am gonna get one for myself now.. Nihu.. when u gonna be back .. remember our grand plans πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ok.. back to my take 😳\

When Maan said kuch kuch hota hai.. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai.... my heart did not skip a beat.. it stopped beating.. kameena hai Maan bhi... And Geet ddnt move too..Irada kya hai ladki πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..

Poor Arjun.. apni hi chakravyu mein fas raha hai aur pata bhi nahi... He may be thinking something but he is getting tangled in the web that he has woven... He is soo smitten by her and does not realize it!! And ani... I have a feeling that she will realize his true colors pretty soon and Arjun- Remember hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..
 so be prepared to grovel and win ur love back 😳😳

Oh and the nok jhok betwen Arjun and Ani was awesome..
I liked the chemistry between them...

And the best thing was that maan though in love is not soo out of the race...
Maan to arjun

Jaha teri yeh nazar hai,... meri jaan mujhe khabar hai...

The suspicion that lights in his eyes when he sees Ani.. Awesome...

And when Geet knows Arjun's tricks.. She is soooooooooo gonna crucify him

My god..... I am waiting with bated breath to see an explosion like never before on geet

and with Brij joining the fray... Kya kehna..

all I can say is.. I am loving it baby...

Awesome,
Oh wow,
Like totally freak me out,
I mean right on!

Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kehna hai, kehna hai
Kehna hai, kehna hai aaj tumse yeh pehli baar
Ho, oh, tum hi to laayi ho jeevan mein mere pyaar, pyaar, pyaar

MSK - Do such men exist???????wat an attitude??😳😳😳
haiye i am DEAD aftr da precap...🀒
da dialog - Kuch kuch hota hai..haiyeeee!!!!!

will edit later onz i hav reachd bck frm heaven....πŸ˜†

as fr nw a song fr da precap :

Yehh Kiski Hai Aahat Yeh Kiska Hai Saaya
Huvi Dil Mein Dastak Yahan Kaun Aaya
Hum Par Yeh Kisne Hara Rang Dala
Oh Hum Par Yeh Kisne Hara Rang Dala
Khushi Ne Hamari Hame Maar Dala
Maar Dala Maar Dala Maar Dala

Hum Par Yeh Kisne Hara Rang Dala
Khushi Ne Hamari Hame Maar Dala
Hame Maar Dala Hame Maar Dala Hame Maar Dala
Allah Maar Dala Allah Maar Dala Allah

Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm buried under 18 inches of SNOW and HOUSE FULL of people!!...HELP!!!!😊Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited: will not be writting up an analysis today......not in a proper state of mind today......I'm in a very morbid mood today.........must be the dismal weather🀒.........xxx

Edited by Yasmeen786 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wohooo my 2 wishes gonna fulfill...

1. Back Hug
2. Brij re entry :)

Love CV's

Wow what an episode, kudi totally gone nuts to hear those three labz...when she failed to convence Annie to join her and give the idea, she used office people and brought the idea of word game, pur Munda is double clever, he hadn't said those words and lost the game...he's ready to say those words but wanted her to wait till snow fall in Dehli hahahaha... Loved it how she cribbed, poor Geet... Ek toh preggy uss pur sayan na bole teen Labzzzz...

MSK full in form to tease her...poor girl was cribbing and called weather info office...loved it when guy said aapko koi aur nahin mila lolz...I cracked up when he said 2050 hahahaha, she got so happy and then realized what actually he said...

Loved her desperation, but Munda was enjoying her cribbing...loved it how he made her happy by messaging her 3 alphabets "ILU", but the description of the alphabets killed her joyness lolz MSK you rocks...

Haila mur jawan kudi ki himmat pur, munde ko time pur Pakda, and complained , kya yaar MSK kudi ko pregnancy mein tadpa rahey ho not good not good...I am enjoying this himmat game alot...hai mur jawan MSK ke kuch kuch hone pur...MSK hume bhi kuch kuch ho raha tha tumhari ankhon mein daikh kur..

Viji your MSK was there today too, wohi killing eyes yaar....khush meri T&K sis?

Don't wanna comment much about Annie & Arjun...such a fakelove story.. Itni jaldi unko Arjun se pyaar bhi hogaya, kuch toh bhabi se seekhti, tumhare Bhai ke paseene chora diye theey, aiwein nahin lattu hogaiee thi, and your harmones are so weak, not good not good...
Arjun as usual best in his kameenapan...everyday I can't praise him....

Overall good episode, full of fun, masti & mazzaaaa (Drashti style) 8/10..2 marks I cut for annie's fakeness...Drashti & Gurmeet rocked...Omg killing smile, killing walk, ufff me toh dead phul time....rest were good, loved pinky, when Adi said moti, she got angry and said patli lolz....

Thanks CV's for 1 more good episode

Can't wait till tomorrow, precap was killing, but plz don't show actual sequence on SBS, we love surprises....

If I would forget anything will update...lub ju all, keep rocking....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago