Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Well good to see another ff from your side! Big smile Big smile Big smile
The title is really awesome and catchy!
I love this concept.
It is different.
Well so they will unite at last Evil Smile I mean at 60Embarrassed
I like this idea of letters and emails!
I love it.
Well many things are understood from the plot!
Gunjan will be married to someone else! Stern Smile
Well now not to worry! Approve I m just gonna enjoy their life!
Their bond looks so strongEmbarrassed
I m sure you will make it a wonderful journey Manjari!
All the best! Hug

Hey nisha!
thanks yaar! that encouragement was neededd!!
Love youu for this!

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

OMG girl your first update is rocking!
It is fun reading like this Embarrassed
First Gunjan's letter,
 It showed difference u know. The handwriting and then spelling mistake LOL.
Then Samrat's letter,
 It was completely different from that!Embarrassed
LOL Gunjan haha she found that do smelly poor dog coz her mom said so ROFL
Samrat indeed is an adamant kid ROFL
Aww Seriously it is lovely!
I mean sajan as kids aww Day Dreaming
I loved the way u brought their parents here!
It is cool.
Parents interference is rocking!
Aww Gunjan is such  an obedient girl!
And Samrat is sweet! I mean he asked sorry1
Poor teacher! I m reminded of my school ROFL
I just do the same ROFL
And that girl  about whom Gunjan was talking ROFL
Sajan rock as kids!
Too good!
And Gunjan Miss. Smart hehe!
She found mistakes LOL
I m really looking forward for next part!
Cont soon and thanks for the pm Hug

Hey Nishu!
I like the name better you know! nishu! Sounds nice :P
Im gonna call u that from noww!

hahah! thanks alot yaar! enjoyed reading ur comment!
Lovee youuu!
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!
Thanks for all the encouragement!
So here I am wid another update!
Love,
manjari

Chapter 1 (B)

To Gunjan,

Hello from Spain. the weather is really nice. It is hot and sunny. There is a swimming pool with a big slide! It is soo cool! Met a friend called john.. im missing you.. Wish you were here so we could play and enjoy! See you in 2 weeks! I broke my hand while coming down the slide! I went to a hospital! There was a doctor there wearing a white coat..  He fixed my arm and helped me feel better! I would also like to wear a white coat and make people feel better! My friend john signed my cast! When Im back you can also sign it!

Samrat. 

To Samrat,

Hello from lundin... My hotel is the one in the picture in front.. My room is the seventh from the bottom.. you cant see me inside because its too small.. I want to work in a hotel when i grow up. They are so nice here.. The people even clea your room for you and give you yummy food to eat! I go swimming everyday..! I am sorry to know you broke your hand! That is sad.. Im not missing you! Its more fun here.. I dont want to go back!

Love from gunjan

To Samrat,

Why did you not invite me to your birthday party this year? I know all the boys from class are going.Are you fighting with me?

Gunjan.

Dear Pooja,

I am dorry about Samrat's behavior this week. I know Gunjan is upset for not going to the party and she doesnt understand why she hasnt been invited.. To be honest I cant understand myself.. I have tried talking to Samrat about this but im afraid I cant get inside of the mind of a ten-year-old boy!

I think its a case of him not being able to invite her because the other boys dont want a girl to be there.. Maybe he is embarrassed! Please give my love to Gunjan! It seems so unfair because when i spoke to her today she seemed to be very hurt about it..

Perhaps I could take them to the cinema next week!

Best Wishes,

Sakshi Shergill.

To Gunjan,

The part was not very good! You didnt miss much! The boys are all stupid. Sunny threw his pizza in Ajay's sleeping bag and when ajay woke up he ahd tomato and cheese stuck in his hair and everything and my mum tried to wash it and it would not go away and then Ajay's mother gave out to Sunny's mum and my mum went real red and my dad said somthing i didnt here and Ajay's mum kinda started to groan and then everyone went home! Do you want to go to cinema with me on Friday and to McDonalds after? My mum and dad will bring us.

Samrat.

To Samrat,

Sorry about your party. Sunny is a weirdo anyway I hate him. And maybe all this happened because you didnt call me.. very bad.. now why should i go to cinema with you? Oh did you see ms. Casey today she is looking so funny in that skirt! Its like sandy just puked all over it and the'

(Oh oh! Not again..!!)

Dear Mr and Mrs Bhushan,

I was hoping to arrange a meeting with you to discuss Gunjan;'s recent behavior in school and her note writing during cass. How would Thursday at 3 pm be?

Ms. Casey.

To Samrat,

My mum and dad wont let me go to the cinema anyway. And I hate not sitting beside you in class. Its so boring! Palak keeps irritating me and her hands are so sick! Why does this happen to us all the time?

Gunjan.

........................................................................................................

TO SAMRAT,

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU!

MAY THERE BE SEX IN YOUR LIFE AND.... LIFE IN YOUR SEX!

LOVE FROM YOUR SECRET ADMIRER

XXX

To Gunjan,

You wrote that CARD didnt you?

From Samrat.

To Samrat,

What card?

Gunjan

To gunjan,

Very Funny. I no it was you!

From Samrat.

To Samrat,

I dont know what yoru talking about! Why would I send you a valentines day card?

Gunjan.

To Gunjan,

Hah!How do you know it was a valentines day card? The only way you could no is if you sent it! You LOVE me.. You want to MARRY me!

Samrat.

To Samrat,

Leave me alone! Im listening to Miss Casey. If she catches us passng notes again we're dead!

From Gunjan.

To gunjan,

What happened to you? You have turned into such a geek!

Samrat.

To Samrat,

Yes.. and thats why Ill go places in life, like going to college and being successful business person with loads of money... unlike you!

Gunjan..

Hey guys! Actually this is the first chapter! After this they will be 16! So thats why next update will be pretty long!

Please hit the like tab and comment!

Thanks!

Manjari.

Edited by SajanRox11 - 30 December 2010 at 10:25am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

khizzmohit_rockstaranjali_34ruvy-BlueSwitch-karantakiarSaJan-SaJan358674sweety_urshammykhan--softyy--Anjali_12dbr_kmichi_Monu_SwaNia_1SIZZZLERsg-muskaanagreatperhapsSwaNia_2SM_317-desiresoul-Meera1101KielyHealMeForeverkoolgurlAnotherAdmirersadufKaSh-Maneet-Fan-CreativeSoul-Shafoo-Priti11-AttractiveAdya..-Ayesshhaa-..XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreammysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.whiterose29aashizinSanzMonaya4ever

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Res
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
wowww manjari awesomeeee update loveee der letter talk loveee how sajan telling each other abt where der r n wats happening to dem n alll awwww sammy broke his hand poor him n wen he saw doc did magic in his broken hand lol n wowww now he wanna be doc lol n gunji enjoying n want be work in hotel lol wowww n not missing sammy awwww poor sammy n den wat happened wid samy in bday ab yahi hoga if he dont call gunji in his bday lol hehehehe n den omgggggggggg da valentine letter oh shittttt dey r only kids for cring out loud lol n den der cuteee fight hehehe sammy calling gunji geek lol i lovee dat note passing convo lol manjari u r really doing justice to dis ff i mean u r writing lyk kids act m lovinggggggggggg dis do continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

wowww manjari awesomeeee update loveee der letter talk loveee how sajan telling each other abt where der r n wats happening to dem n alll awwww sammy broke his hand poor him n wen he saw doc did magic in his broken hand lol n wowww now he wanna be doc lol n gunji enjoying n want be work in hotel lol wowww n not missing sammy awwww poor sammy n den wat happened wid samy in bday ab yahi hoga if he dont call gunji in his bday lol hehehehe n den omgggggggggg da valentine letter oh shittttt dey r only kids for cring out loud lol n den der cuteee fight hehehe sammy calling gunji geek lol i lovee dat note passing convo lol manjari u r really doing justice to dis ff i mean u r writing lyk kids act m lovinggggggggggg dis do continue soon

Heyyy Anuu..! thank you sooo much!
Well that valentine's day card was sweet ok! They are ten they dont realise what they write! LOL!
nd I love writing like kids.. (tum toh aise bol rahi ho jaise main buddhi ho gayi hun! Im a kid dude.. just 15!)
LOL! thanks!
Love youu!
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Heyyy Anuu..! thank you sooo much!
Well that valentine's day card was sweet ok! They are ten they dont realise what they write! LOL!
nd I love writing like kids.. (tum toh aise bol rahi ho jaise main buddhi ho gayi hun! Im a kid dude.. just 15!)
LOL! thanks!
Love youu!
ya ya i knw dey dont knw wat dey writing hehehehee da best example for dat n 15 is teenager not kid lol hehehehehe arey i didnt mean lyk dat dear m complimenting u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

Go to top