Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

i am loving the whole thing...the treatment is different not something i have come across around the forum...i loved this part too. ....sajan are adorable.continue soon

Hey Sonu Thanks alot! Im glad u liking this FF! well I know its different! thats why i was nervous!

Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Hey Manjari🤗

This was an amazing update! Lol i had gr8 fun =D
The ROFLing moment!
"My room is the seventh from the bottom.. you cant see me inside because its too small"🤣🤣
and the V'Day card was another one🤪🤣

Gr8 work hunnie! Do cont soon!
& woops i had reserved a post abv, saw it juz now Lol nyways
Thanks for the PM

Loads of Luv
ZJ😳

Heyy ZJ! thanks a ton yaaar! Im glad u liked the update!
Yeah! its ok!

Originally posted by: Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Awww Manjari..
I luv da way they talked.. Aww.. Sammy broke his hand.. He want to became a doc.. And gunjan waiter..lol.. And they valentines day letters.. Eveythng was awesome.. Continue soon..

Hye ayesha! thankss! Im glad u liked the update!
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Manji frst of all so sorry for delay in replying n another thng it was simply superb👏cant wait now to read their teenage letters n chits m lovin it ... update soon
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
heyy manji!!
1stly im really vry sorry 2comment so late...u kno d reason...my dad!
well anyways,
dis was quite a short but a sweet update!
i understand that dis is a different concept n u want it to look nice thts why ur writing short parts,
but even these short parts are really very cute and completely sajanish!!!
im loving dis ff......u rockk manjari!!!
i loved evry bit of this updt....especially tht valentine's card wala part.....i went on laughing and ROFLing reading tht part....
tht proves ki sajan are so childish tht they even dont understand what it means! LOL!
n sam even wrote to gunjan tht she loves him and wants to marry him!!
well now im looking forward to ur next update....coz sajan will b 16years....hurraaayyyyy.....most nearly of my age!!! cant wait to see how u write tht part!!

so plz plz continue soooooooon!!!!!!!!!
love youu!!!!!!
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hhheeyyy manjiii
i loved thsi new idea!!
i understood
updts will be like letter...like a diary type.na
i read the parts
n loved them
in the updt  pg 14
i loved they cute fight
gunji a geek..lol
waiting 4 next
wow they will 16 like me..= )
im curious
see yaaa
muuaahh
Edited by _Monu_ - 13 years ago

Chapter 2

Dear Ms.Quin,

Samrat will not be able to attend school on the 8th of April, as he has a dental appointment.

Sakshi Shergill

Dear Ms.Quin,

Gunjan will not be able to attend school tomorrow, the 8th of april, as she has a doctor's appointment.

Pooja Bhushan

Gunjan,

I will meet you around teh corner at 8:30am. Remember to bring a change of clothes.you dont want to be wandering around town in your uniform do you? This is going to be the best birthday you have ever had. Just make sure you mom doesnt come to know about our plan!I cant believe we are actually getting away with this!

Samrat.

Ps. Sweet 16 awaits you!

Gunjan,

Your mom is gaurding the door like a vicious dog so I dont think I will be able to meet you for atleast 10 years! You lovely elder sis whom youu love soooo much has agreed to pass this on to you. You owe her big time...

Sorry about the other day. Maybe you were right... I shouldnt have forced you to drink! Poor barman will be fired for serving us! Told you the fake ID my friend bought would work even though yours said you were born on 31st february..!

Just wondering if you remember anything that happened the other day... write to me. You can trust nupur to pass it on! As it is she 's mad at your mom for not letting her drop out of college. Adhiraj and Suhani (Adhiraj is Samrat's brother)have just announced that they're having a baby so it looks like im going to become an uncle in no time! So that takes the attention off me! Raj just keeps laughing at what you and me did because it reminds him of himself 10 years ago!

Get well soon you alcho! Do you no I didnt think it was possible for a human being to go so green in the face. I think you have finally found your talent Gunjan... hahahhaha.

Samrat.

Samrat/Mr.Cocky,

I FEEL AWFUL. My head is pounding, I have never had such a headache, I have never felt so ill before in my whole life! Mum and Dad are getting furious at me whenever they see my face! Honestly, you never get any sympathy in THIS house! Im gonna be grounded for about thirty years thanks to you, MR SAMRAT SHERGILL!. And now im being "prevented" from seeing you because you're "such a bad influence". Yeah right, watever.

Anyway, It doesnt really matter what they do because im going to see you in school tomorrow, unless they prevent me from going there too, which is absolutely fine by me! Cant believe we have double maths on Monday morning! I would rather get drunk again and not go to school. See you on Monday.

Oh by the way, in answer to your question, apart from my face smashing against that filthy pub floor, flashing lights, loud sirens, speeding carsand puking I dont remember anything else. But I bet that just about covers it! Anything else I should know about?

Gunjan.

To Gunjan,

Glad to hear that everything is as normal as usual. Mum and dad are driving me crazy too. I cant believe im actually looking forward to going to school. At least no one will be able to nag us there.

From Samrat.

Dear Mr and Mrs Bhushan,

Following the recent actions of your daughter Gunjan, We request a meeting with you at school immediately! We need to discuss her behavior and come to an agreement on a reasonable punsihment. I have no doubt that you understand the necessity of this. Samrat Shergill's parents will also be in attendance.

The Scheduled time is Monday morning 9.a.m.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Saxena

Principal.

(Ok guys! Now Introducing Emails... whenever there is a From, To, and Subject that means its an Email. For example the next one)

From         Gunjan

To              Samrat

Subject      Suspended!

Crap! I didnt think that Princy would just go ahead and suspend us! Samrat! This is really getting worse! Why did you have to take me there! Do you have any idea that you just ruined my birthday!

But well For me it is the best punishment ever! No school! Isnt that coool! I get to stay home for a whole week! And No double maths! Hahah!

From        Samrat

To              Gunjan

Subject      Im in HELL!!!!

Glad life is going so wonderfully for you these days! Well for me.. I am e-mailing you from the worst place possible.. OFFICE!! I have to work here the entire week with dad..! I swear to god! Im NEVER EVER going to work in an Office again in my life!

The cheats arent even payingg me!!!

I very pissed off Samrat

From         Gunjan

To              Samrat

Subject      A very pissed off Samrat.

Hahahahhahahahahaha... hahahahahhaha... Ok I forgot what I was going to tell you! LOL! Hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahah

Lots of love from a completely comfy, snuggy, warm and happy Gunjan typing from her bedroom!

From         Samrat

To              Gunjan

Subject      Lazy

I dont care! There is this absolute babe working in this office.. *wink* Im going to MARRY her when I grow up! Now whos laughing?

From         Gunjan

To              Samrat

Subject      Im Straight!

Who is she?

And why would I care!

From a non-lesbian.. (Im NOT jealous!!)

From         Samrat

To              Gunjan

Subject      To the Non-Lesbian

I will for the time being humour you by calling you that although I have yet to see any evidence to suggest otherwise!!

Btw, Her name is bethany williams and she is seventeen..! (Love older women!) and shes brunette.. and looks gorgeous!

From         Gunjan

To              Samrat

Subject      Otherwise???

What Do You Mean??!!! Nd please.. you date older women... eww.. sick!

Anyway... NOT that I care a DAMN!

Nd Do NOT reply!

Back to School.. (In computer class)

You have an instant message from SAMRAT

S: Hey there Gunjan, got some news for you!

G: Leave me alone, please! I'm trying to concentrate on what mr.simpson is saying!

S: Hmm I wonder why... what you looking at his bluee eyes.. all girls stare at them during comp. Class!

G: I have a great growing interest for MS-Excel! Thats why im listening!

S: Ohh! You have turned into such a bore!!

G: I WAS JOKING SAMRAT! I hate this crap.. get it?

S: Anyway.. Do you wanna hear my news?

G:  No..

S: Well Im telling you anyway!

G: OKK! Whats the big exciting news?

S: Well.. you know.. I have a girlfriend!!

S: Helloo?

S: Gunjan?? U there?

S: Oh god gunjan! Atleast reply!

G: Sorry, I seem to have fallen off my chair! I had an awful dream that u had an actual girlfriend!

S: Nope.. no dream!

G: ughhh... so whos the lucky girl?

Please dont say its bethany.. no no..

S: Shit! It is!

S: hello?

S: fallen off the chair again or what?

S: gunjaaann..!!

G: What?

S: well.. say something!

G: I dont know what do you want me to say Samrat! I think you should get some male friends because i cant slap you on ur back and congratulating youu.. or asking you for details!!

S: Just tell me what you think?

G: honestly, I think shes a s**t!

S: Oh, Come on, you dont even knoww her gunjan! You no thats not true!

G: Im bugged by you! You keep spelling KNOW, NO... get it straight its KNOW!

S: Shut up with the 'know' thing! You have been going abt this since we were 7!!

G: Exactlyy! So dont you think you should understand by now!!

S: Ok.. forget i said anything!

G: See samrat.. im just worried about you! She doesnt seem like those one-man girl..

S: well mayeb she is now!

G: But she –

MrSimpson: You two get down to the principal's office noww!!!!!

G: WHAT? OH SIR, PLZZ I WAS LISTENINGG TO YOUU!

Mr Simpson: I havent even spoken for the last 15 mins.. your supposed to be doing an assignment now!

G: Sir.. its not my fault!! It was samrat who was irritating me..! Sorry!

S: I just had something very important to tell gunjan..!

Mr Simpson: that I can see samrat! Congrats!!

S: how do you know what it is?

Mr. Simpson: I think if you two should listen to me now and then.. you can learn some useful tips as to how to keep an instant message private so that everyone cant see!!

S: Are you telling me the whole class can read this?

Mr Simpson: Yes.. I am!

S: Oh My God.

G: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Mr. Simpson: GUNJAN!

G: Yes sir!

Mr Simpson: Get out of the class NOW!

S: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Mr. Simpson: You Too, Alex!

Hey guys! I havent decided what to do further yet! Actually this isnt a very easy FF to write.. so no PRECAP..

Sorry!

Do comment though!

Waiting for your comments!

Love,

Manjari

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👏

Originally posted by: SajanRox11

Chapter 2

S: Hey there Gunjan, got some news for you!

G: Leave me alone, please! I'm trying to concentrate on what mr.simpson is saying!

S: Hmm I wonder why... what you looking at his bluee eyes.. all girls stare at them during comp. Class!

G: I have a great growing interest for MS-Excel! Thats why im listening!

S: Ohh! You have turned into such a bore!!

G: I WAS JOKING SAMRAT! I hate this crap.. get it?

S: Anyway.. Do you wanna hear my news?

G:  No..

S: Well Im telling you anyway!

G: OKK! Whats the big exciting news?

S: Well.. you know.. I have a girlfriend!!

S: Helloo?

S: Gunjan?? U there?

S: Oh god gunjan! Atleast reply!

G: Sorry, I seem to have fallen off my chair! I had an awful dream that u had an actual girlfriend!

S: Nope.. no dream!

G: ughhh... so whos the lucky girl?

Please dont say its bethany.. no no..

S: Shit! It is!

S: hello?

S: fallen off the chair again or what?

S: gunjaaann..!!

G: What?

S: well.. say something!

G: I dont know what do you want me to say Samrat! I think you should get some male friends because i cant slap you on ur back and congratulating youu.. or asking you for details!!

S: Just tell me what you think?

G: honestly, I think shes a s**t!

S: Oh, Come on, you dont even knoww her gunjan! You no thats not true!

G: Im bugged by you! You keep spelling KNOW, NO... get it straight its KNOW!

S: Shut up with the 'know' thing! You have been going abt this since we were 7!!

G: Exactlyy! So dont you think you should understand by now!!

S: Ok.. forget i said anything!

G: See samrat.. im just worried about you! She doesnt seem like those one-man girl..

S: well mayeb she is now!

G: But she '

MrSimpson: You two get down to the principal's office noww!!!!!

G: WHAT? OH SIR, PLZZ I WAS LISTENINGG TO YOUU!

Mr Simpson: I havent even spoken for the last 15 mins.. your supposed to be doing an assignment now!

G: Sir.. its not my fault!! It was samrat who was irritating me..! Sorry!

S: I just had something very important to tell gunjan..!

Mr Simpson: that I can see samrat! Congrats!!

S: how do you know what it is?

Mr. Simpson: I think if you two should listen to me now and then.. you can learn some useful tips as to how to keep an instant message private so that everyone cant see!!

S: Are you telling me the whole class can read this?

Mr Simpson: Yes.. I am!

S: Oh My God.

G: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Mr. Simpson: GUNJAN!

G: Yes sir!

Mr Simpson: Get out of the class NOW!

S: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Mr. Simpson: You Too, Alex!

🤣👍🏼 I loved this part a lot.. keep updating such nice and awesome parts..👏👏👏
I loved when Gunjan replied to Samrat "I am Straight" and he wrote the reply's subject as "To Ms. Straight"..🤣
You really no who to write...😊
Ooopss... Even I got the Samrat problem 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
karantakiar thumbnail
Hey manjari it ws superb,realy realy likd it.awsm job sW*Hrt. plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣....OMG Manjari..........awesome........simply superb.........this is going just so well. I know it is not easy to update this FF but please do update soon.