Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My head hurts from thinking soo much 😭

So, my thoughts are this track will take a while to finish.  However, how will Anuj manage to shot all his revenge sequences considering he works a limited schedule?
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
they are just dragging this story too much.
even after all this happened Amrit is still the same and it looks like a repititive stroy line again.

Either change it and make it better or end it. I am tired of the same thing again and again.
😕
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sinhactnt

My head hurts from thinking soo much 😭

So, my thoughts are this track will take a while to finish.  However, how will Anuj manage to shot all his revenge sequences considering he works a limited schedule?

ur right sinha, my head is really hurting sooo badly
why don't CV's give us clear things, why don't they sort problem in proper way.
wonder how will amrit come to know about the whole truth, and during all these time how will he behave with bebo... awww poor bebo got to suffer again. arghhhhhhhhhh😡
oye CV's stop ur nonsense and show some sensible things now, i seriously cannot take this anymore, please show something different and good.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

ur right sinha, my head is really hurting sooo badly
why don't CV's give us clear things, why don't they sort problem in proper way.
wonder how will amrit come to know about the whole truth, and during all these time how will he behave with bebo... awww poor bebo got to suffer again. arghhhhhhhhhh😡
oye CV's stop ur nonsense and show some sensible things now, i seriously cannot take this anymore, please show something different and good.

And the worst part is that wenever there are good scenes, there is always something wrong...
Initially when AmBo got married, Bebo was not happy and felt awkward...
Then there were some romantic scenes btw Amrit n Rno but we knew that its not Bebo rather its Rano the villian so we had to force ourself to be happy.
And now the sindoor n mangalsuttar scene... I so much wished k Amrit dil se yeh rasm nibhaata but alas....Cry
ganga16tr thumbnail
people think possitive... i mean by all of this, it will be cool to see bebo trying to go closer to amrit and then when amrit realises he is wrong, the whole thing where he falls in love with bebo all over again will be totally cool!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

people think possitive... i mean by all of this, it will be cool to see bebo trying to go closer to amrit and then when amrit realises he is wrong, the whole thing where he falls in love with bebo all over again will be totally cool!

Ganga We Always Thinking Positive But These CV's Never Shows Positive Things To Us Anyways.I Don't Care How Amrit Finds The Truth But He Shouldn't Do Anything To Bebo Or Her Family Bez We Know That They Went Though Alot. I Thought What If Bebo Finds Things Before About Amrit Before He Does Anything To Them And What Vijender Did To Amrit And This Evil Plans And Sure She And Her Family Can Do Something About That
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

arre ganga janu this is my dream, i want to see something like this, it will be really awesome.
ganga16tr thumbnail
afee after todays epi i think it will be something like this.. bebo was soo excited when they mentioned suhaag raat! hehe her face was sooo cute!
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

afee after todays epi i think it will be something like this.. bebo was soo excited when they mentioned suhaag raat! hehe her face was sooo cute!

oh really, awww i still got to watch the episode, written update karne ke chakkar mein episode sahi se nahi dekha.
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambofan

And the worst part is that wenever there are good scenes, there is always something wrong...
Initially when AmBo got married, Bebo was not happy and felt awkward...
Then there were some romantic scenes btw Amrit n Rno but we knew that its not Bebo rather its Rano the villian so we had to force ourself to be happy.
And now the sindoor n mangalsuttar scene... I so much wished k Amrit dil se yeh rasm nibhaata but alas....Cry

Agreed!
CryCryCry