How and when will Amrit uncover the truth?

s_a_m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching today's episode, I'm getting a feeling that we won't get to see the "happy" AmBo reunion we have all been looking forward too anytime soon 😔

Before then we have to wait for Amrit to uncover the truth. I thought maybe Arjun would tell Amrit everything in today's episode, but that didn't happen. Now that Bebo has stopped her family from telling Amrit about what happened, I wonder how the poor guy will ever find out 🤔 Edited by s_a_m - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They  didn't reunite today either? Atleast he didn't stab bebo ðŸ˜• ?
I hope it's Arjun who tells him the truth ... by the end of the week bebo and amrit will be reunited.

I feel Maha Epi was a waste... They ended it on what we aleady new. Anyone else feel that?  
s_a_m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madiha.

They didn't reunite today either? Atleast he didn'tstab bebo😕?

Ihope it's Arjun who tells him the truth ... by the end of the week bebo and amrit will be reunited.

I feel Maha Epi was a waste... They ended it on what wealeady new.Anyone elsefeel that?

Amrit went home with Bebo and the Narangs, but he is still planning on getting revenge on them 😔
mrevasara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey wat u guys are talking then they didn't reunite today...... i missed both maha episode and today's epi..... watz dis can't able to see him as villain...... then wen we can see ambo....... they are dragging too much.....
this track is so long than gg and rano's track........

then wat abt AMRIT'S FAMILY????? 
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WHAT???  Bebo stopped her family from saying anything???

WHY BEBO WHY?????????????????????

😭😕😡😭😕😡😭😕😡😭😕😡😭😕😡

That is my mix of emotions!!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_a_m

After watching today's episode, I'm getting a feeling that we won't get to see the "happy" AmBo reunion we have all been looking forward too anytime soon 😔

Before then we have to wait for Amrit to uncover the truth. I thought maybe Arjun would tell Amrit everything in today's episode, but that didn't happen. Now that Bebo has stopped her family from telling Amrit about what happened, I wonder how the poor guy will ever find out 🤔

I Wish Arjun The One Going To Clear Everything He Has Too Now Because Of His Brother
This Happened To AmBo And Her Family.
Arjun Cant Leave Until He Clear All The Problem Between AmBo.
Bebo Should Live A Peace Life With Her Husband
This Vijender I Getting So Mad That I Want To Get The Gun And Shoot Him
Don't Say Amrit Is A Poor Guy He Not
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dont worry guys Im sure Arjun will come n do his job !!!
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now what CV's wants to show, ab aage kia dekhna hai
maybe AmBo love track, this track and amrit jealousy toward bebo might let him fall for bebo, he may fall in love with bebo, and then he will come to know about the whole truth.
ufffffffff main to ab soonch bhi nahi sakti
Feefi thumbnail
considering how slow the CVs are, i bet it would take another (at least) 2 months for Amrit to learn the truth.  I bet after he learns the truth, we might see like 2 days of ambo happiness and then again GG might be bailed off and they try to destroy their happiness - as always! 😡 

tired and sick of these tracks. I wish they would change the CVs and come up with a good story instead of showing us revenge tracks! 
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like to see this track