Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Haseena & Werewolves (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Frankly speaking I didn't like today's episode much( no offence to anyone) except the first Abhiya scene and the last scene of wolf appearing in the sky. I think Visu were hosting sbs so they didn't get much time to shoot. I do think Abhay feels for Piya. But he wants to keep a distance from her as he wants to save her from himself. Their emotional break down was awesome.

Precap : Haseena was more worried about their secrets coming out than Abhay.Ouch

Agreed. It seemed the creatives wanted to punish Star One and the viewers for making the show a 6 days a week fare. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....chalo, chill maarte hain. Maybe it is good tomorrow.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13----sanchita--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ya hope tomorrow will be better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by shruthiR

So true and very well written!
Kabir was being one heck of a meanie as far as dealing with Abhay is concerned.It was very much unlike him.
The Misha scene seemed more annoying than funny since the scene came out of a sudden and seemed totally unconnected to the episode.
Felt bad for AbIya.Both of them are suffering in their own way.
This werewolf  part seems to be very intriguing although it does seem like a total rip off from Twilight.
Looking forward to tmm's episode and can't wait to see Piya's reaction once she finds out about Abhay's monster form.

Thank you, Shruthz.Smile.....I want my adorable sunny Kabir back who keeps no grudges and is all heart. I was very put off by him in the last scene.Ouch

Mishkoo's scene was cute in it's own right but it had NO connection to the episode - came out of nowhere and i bore it only for Priya and her spunk.

Werewolves are getting intriguing , no doubt and above all, Abhay will fight them as a monster and Piya will get at least one answer. LOL... it's Twilight and TVD but well done.Embarrassed

Yeah Poca! It didn't seem like the Kabir we know at all.Maybe this sudden change came since he knows that Pia loves Abhay and he is jealous so that's why he was being rude to him on purpose,not because he holds a grudge against Abhay since I don't think Kabir is that type.Although I didn't find Misha's scene all that interesting Priya was darn good with her witch like anticsThumbs Up. Yeah! No matter how much they deny that it's not Twilight it is heading that way,never the less interesting with a desi touch to itBig smile

Shrutz, i love Kabir and i don't want him to behave like a JALKUKDAA ( jealous bird) . He is all heart and he cannot be mean. He has never behaved like that with Abhay or anyone and i was very disappointed in him. Ouch

Priya was FAB and she is the only reason i sat through the scene. Embarrassed

True! It was a bit of a nasty surprise to see Kabir like that but then again maybe it wasn't one of his daysConfused It truly wasn't expected from him. Priya was amazing in that scene.I liked the way she did her hocus pocus around the camp fireLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
awesome post nitz
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@pocahontas maybe ekta is setting stage for kabir turning negative
this is ekta we are talking about she can turn the most innocent angel into a devil
But I dont want kabir 2 b negative danish is more than enough thank u

TheBlackJaguar

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i think there is no need to become danish wolf or vamp.  i think vamp and  wolf is enough in this serial, what rubbish, what the need to make danish vamp or wolf. i think he should only suited a human being. my self and my group only wants human danish, why are you ruining this character so much yaar, chand and haseena is enough for villian .
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Thanks and I also found Kabir's reaction to be quite unlike his character's normal way of response Ermm

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for replying.Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index