Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Haseena & Werewolves (Page 4)

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I think that kabir was mean bcoz he saw abhiya in the tent
Todays episode was average hope tmrw it gets better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Todays' episode was BIG BORE..Sleepy  HUGE  DISAPOINTMENT  1ST TIME ..Thumbs Down Misha scene was so out of place ,long .  seems unneceserly fitted to drag episode.Wasnt she drunk & couldnt even see kabit propely?? than how come she  dressed up  & palyed whole prank beautifully..Wacko. i was so excited for episode... expected some cool, abhaiya scene but foget abhiya there was no pia..

Only best part was Last scene when abhay was more like talking to himself about werewolves coming for him.. it was awesome. specially the way abhay standing & werewolves eyes was in background.

I dont blame kabir..  u cant expect to beahve  him so intelligent..he is another 19-20 yr old boy..We know abhay  said  all coz of  everone's safety & he is aware of dangeour. but as kabir point of view  he is right.. he has seen abhay's mean, rude side.& specially his ex GF is in love with him.. so obviously lots of reaction will out. & yes i can see kabir is going  lot in jacob way of twilight  [in terms his love for pia].

Precap is exciting.:- damn haseena seems so worrried for abhay.. she wants  to help abhay in any way..HugKishwar  looks awesome in precap scene specially when she say "do smthing chand.".

PS:- loved the way u written  below  part poca. it awesomely written..HugHugHug

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Abhay-Piya's angst and emotional frustration was well captured in the first 30 -40 seconds. There is nothing Abhay can do to stop Piya from loving him. There is nothing Piya can do to stop loving Abhay. Their sentiments echoed to each-other , I can't still say that Abhay loves Piya but he hates what is happening to Piya and he hates himself for not being able to stop Piya from loving him. Abhay's frustration was very OUCCH!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hi Pocahontas! Your analysis was more fun to read than the episode itselfSmile! Total tai-tai-fish! But anyways, thats what you get if you have to churn out 22 minutes 6 days a week..kabhi kabhi toh aise hoga hi! Koi baat nahi..hottie Abhay ke liye sab maafBig smileBig smile! I did like the precap though...Haseena is such a worried mommy. And Chand..he's just weird. Why does he talk like that and why is he walking circles around his wife? WeirdoSmileSmileSmile! Agree with everything you said...esp the Priya Wal scene. And lets hope we get a dhansoo episode tomorrow!

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

ohhh..Unhappy...i had soo many expectations from today's episode...still didn't get to see the epi though..aaj kal..youtube pe upload hone main bahoot der lagti hai..
kabit mean???..hopefully he will understand that there is nothign he can do either to stop piya from loving abhay..piya herself very well knows tht she is not supposed to love abhay..bt it is an impossible love story...
i am truly gonna feel bad for abhay today..he must be very frustrated within himself as u described...at least good he let it out..sab kuch apne andar hi rakhta hai...so is piya already in jungle???
piya's gonna know about abhay being vampire..tht's big progress..i think she is gonna run away like elena then come back to him once she calms down..let's see...
i too love abhay haseena bonding...creatives have done great job at it..she truly cares and loves abhay..i think now she is his real mom...ok..will edit later..wen i catch the epi...

awsome analysis as usual!!

finally saw the epi...ohh abhay piya first 2 mins were heart breaking..both of them are so helpless in this matter..nothing can be done to stop it...looks like piya is already in jungle..she was nowhere to be seen..ya..very much filler epi..agree with everything you said..and kabir..wat happened to this sweet dude?? it came out soo harsh...he should at least have thot logically..wat abhay said makes sense...abhay is very much alert..i am sure he will handle himself...can't wait for tomo..i soo hope not another filler tomo plssss

Thanks, sweetz. Now, that you have seen the episode, you know what a filler it was.LOL..Yeah, it seems Piya is crying in the woods and it's Abhay-Piya V/S. Werewolves. Kabir , i will give time for his temperature to cool down. And tomorrow better be action packed.Smile

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

I think that kabir was mean bcoz he saw abhiya in the tent
Todays episode was average hope tmrw it gets better

But Kabir is not supposed to be mean. Pettiness is NOT his nature. He is impulsive but he is never purposely hurtful or petty. I am cool with what he told Mishkoo about Abhay -Piya and his concern. But the last scene where Abhay was warning , his tone and use of language appalled me. i want my Kabir back.

--sumana13--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking I didn't like today's episode much( no offence to anyone) except the first Abhiya scene and the last scene of wolf appearing in the sky. I think Visu were hosting sbs so they didn't get much time to shoot. I do think Abhay feels for Piya. But he wants to keep a distance from her as he wants to save her from himself. Their emotional break down was awesome.

Precap : Haseena was more worried about their secrets coming out than Abhay.Ouch

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

Todays' episode was BIG BORE..Sleepy  HUGE  DISAPOINTMENT  1ST TIME ..Thumbs Down Misha scene was so out of place ,long .  seems unneceserly fitted to drag episode.Wasnt she drunk & couldnt even see kabit propely?? than how come she  dressed up  & palyed whole prank beautifully..Wacko. i was so excited for episode... expected some cool, abhaiya scene but foget abhiya there was no pia..

Only best part was Last scene when abhay was more like talking to himself about werewolves coming for him.. it was awesome. specially the way abhay standing & werewolves eyes was in background.

I dont blame kabir..  u cant expect to beahve  him so intelligent..he is another 19-20 yr old boy..We know abhay  said  all coz of  everone's safety & he is aware of dangeour. but as kabir point of view  he is right.. he has seen abhay's mean, rude side.& specially his ex GF is in love with him.. so obviously lots of reaction will out. & yes i can see kabir is going  lot in jacob way of twilight  [in terms his love for pia].

Precap is exciting.:- damn haseena seems so worrried for abhay.. she wants  to help abhay in any way..HugKishwar  looks awesome in precap scene specially when she say "do smthing chand.".

PS:- loved the way u written  below  part poca. it awesomely written..HugHugHug

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Abhay-Piya's angst and emotional frustration was well captured in the first 30 -40 seconds. There is nothing Abhay can do to stop Piya from loving him. There is nothing Piya can do to stop loving Abhay. Their sentiments echoed to each-other , I can't still say that Abhay loves Piya but he hates what is happening to Piya and he hates himself for not being able to stop Piya from loving him. Abhay's frustration was very OUCCH!

Thanks darling. Smile....i love Haseena's bonding with Abhay and how much she cares about him and vice versa. Embarrassed....i hope she beats up Chaand if he does nothing to save Abhay.LOL

I get Kabir's concern but what am saying is that the venom he spat out in the end was UNLIKE him. It's not him and that is why it came as a rude shock to me. Ouch

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a good episode and the story will move forward with the arrival of the werewolves and Piya finding out who Abhay really is. Wink

thk123--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hi Pocahontas! Your analysis was more fun to read than the episode itselfSmile! Total tai-tai-fish! But anyways, thats what you get if you have to churn out 22 minutes 6 days a week..kabhi kabhi toh aise hoga hi! Koi baat nahi..hottie Abhay ke liye sab maafBig smileBig smile! I did like the precap though...Haseena is such a worried mommy. And Chand..he's just weird. Why does he talk like that and why is he walking circles around his wife? WeirdoSmileSmileSmile! Agree with everything you said...esp the Priya Wal scene. And lets hope we get a dhansoo episode tomorrow!

Abhay will hop around like a happy bunny if his mother just divorced Chaand.LOL.....Abhay ko khud hi apne aap ko bachaana padega. Ouch...Today's episode was a disappointment but maybe it's gonna be good tomorrow. Smile

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index