Abhay-Piya-Haseena & Werewolves - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nysha_2310

Do you guys think Danish would transform into a werewolf?

After whatever Abhay has done to dan (which we dont know), what if he was rescued by were wolves or something..

This could make him a potential villian...
a much stronger phase than a human - vampire (i.e. if abhay is a vampire )battle ..
I mean abhay and danish here!!

Hmmm.. maybe. If Dan is your future supervillain, it makes sense to have him as a vampire or as a werewolf. But since Chaand sides with him, maybe he will be a vampire most likely. 😊
OoH ..
So True.. The episode was just a filler.. Actually I luv Misha n her Bhootni act.. But it luked @some part tat she's almost caught.. & Tracker.. Angad n Panchi r going to hold her ears.. but I got disappointed.. The point wherein, Angad told he lyk's Misha.. I though She's gonna be caught..but no..!! It went on n on.. Till T entered.. I think T will land up in Jungle.. But She's gonna be fine..!! All I'm worried abt is Abhay now..
wolves arriving..!!
Hmm, I don't think ChandEena can help now.. In precap, I thought Chand was only thinking abt him.. His safety..!! Haseena was worried abt Abhay.. Now as per flash promo Pia will knw abt Abhay being Vampire.. Wonder Hw'll a Broken Pia.. React to this..??
Yeah Kabir was a way rude.. N I didn't get why was he sooooo Not Kabir..tonite..!!
But Yeah Abhay shuld have made the Fire Circle by himself..coz the matter is abt his & other safety .. !!
Btw I Luved the first scene.. No words to describe it.. Abhay's powerfull hands can ever uproot trees.. In a single stroke..!!😍
hey i agreed with everything u said

First , I agree Abhay does love piya . he despises himself for not being able to stop piya for falling for him. He is very frustrated why this had to happen to him. the question what is going to compel abhay to blurt out his feeling and how are we going to see piya and abhay's confession
Second- Yeah, the whole misha with the weird custom was unnecessary and filler. maybe they needed the scene to be able to pit the whole graphic, werewolves and vampires really nice together. i agree they need more time with sci fi thing needed more time to put together.so they put in the filler, i mean like twilight they don't have the high tech equipments to depict everything correctly. so whatever equipments they have with their budget they needed time to put together the whole werewolves and vampirs. maybe they needed more time bec if werewolves are going to enter. they need more actors and talent. maybe they are still hiring new actors. i want hot werewolves . let see who will play the. again , the filler was for to add last minute touches. let see how high fi they get.

3rd last scene was definitely a signal and foreshadow that werewolves would be here soon. i agree their won;t be anybody to save abhay and he has manifest his true color.i just wonder how piya will take it when she sees abhay true color. i know she will still love him and it won;t matter to her. but, i wanna see how she will first react to seeing werewolves and vampire together. like her 1st reaction. 

about kabir he was 🀬 ass about the whole thing. i mean at least he should have respected abhay's warning and listened to him bec the guy has saved their asses once from earthquake. he was a total jerk. and i don't want him to interfere in piya and abhay's love life. 

Originally posted by luv_wacko

cmon !!!!!!..pokey d misha scene was fab..loved d light hearted comedy after abhay's mini earthquake destruction!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜’
kabir..well i dnt love kabir..i find his character pretty hard to get!...
no offense to any kabir fan tho...
i was pleasantly surprised at haseena..omg she cares soo much abt abhay..n was soo scared like a mother wud...!

lovely post..bt somehow i foind your post today a lil glum and dry..hope ur alrite..
loadz of love!

Cracko!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i love Mishkoo and you know that. I am only saying that the scene was like a jerk and totally unconnected to the episode. In one frame , you have her drunk and asleep and in the next frame , she is in complete senses playing pranks? It is a creative glitch.

Kabir annoyed the hell out of me today and this is coming from a Kabir fan.

Haseena might be a chudail but Abhay is important to her and i love her fierce protection for him. 😳

Originally posted by shruthiR

Yeah Poca! It didn't seem like the Kabir we know at all.Maybe this sudden change came since he knows that Pia loves Abhay and he is jealous so that's why he was being rude to him on purpose,not because he holds a grudge against Abhay since I don't think Kabir is that type.Although I didn't find Misha's scene all that interesting Priya was darn good with her witch like anticsπŸ‘πŸΌ. Yeah! No matter how much they deny that it's not Twilight it is heading that way,never the less interesting with a desi touch to itπŸ˜ƒ

Shrutz, i love Kabir and i don't want him to behave like a JALKUKDAA ( jealous bird) . He is all heart and he cannot be mean. He has never behaved like that with Abhay or anyone and i was very disappointed in him.

Priya was FAB and she is the only reason i sat through the scene. 😳

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Cracko!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i love Mishkoo and you know that. I am only saying that the scene was like a jerk and totally unconnected to the episode. In one frame , you have her drunk and asleep and in the next frame , she is in complete senses playing pranks? It is a creative glitch.

Kabir annoyed the hell out of me today and this is coming from a Kabir fan.

Haseena might be a chudail but Abhay is important to her and i love her fierce protection for him. 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i never look for logics in a tv soap...dats d key to enjoy them..ya at frst i cudnt make out ki is it misha?????????...wasnt she sort of asleeep aftr an alcohol over dose!...
duhh uh..haseena was never a chudail for me..bt i loved d way she whispered her concern to her chand!...who was needless to say unperturbed ki abhay is in a jungle full of killer wolves!
as fr kabir! lets nt go der..ill get bannedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by NIDIZ

OoH ..
So True.. The episode was just a filler.. Actually I luv Misha n her Bhootni act.. But it luked @some part tat she's almost caught.. & Tracker.. Angad n Panchi r going to hold her ears.. but I got disappointed.. The point wherein, Angad told he lyk's Misha.. I though She's gonna be caught..but no..!! It went on n on.. Till T entered.. I think T will land up in Jungle.. But She's gonna be fine..!! All I'm worried abt is Abhay now..
wolves arriving..!!
Hmm, I don't think ChandEena can help now.. In precap, I thought Chand was only thinking abt him.. His safety..!! Haseena was worried abt Abhay.. Now as per flash promo Pia will knw abt Abhay being Vampire.. Wonder Hw'll a Broken Pia.. React to this..??
Yeah Kabir was a way rude.. N I didn't get why was he sooooo Not Kabir..tonite..!!
But Yeah Abhay shuld have made the Fire Circle by himself..coz the matter is abt his & other safety .. !!
Btw I Luved the first scene.. No words to describe it.. Abhay's powerfull hands can ever uproot trees.. In a single stroke..!!😍

Thanks Nidz.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊....Only Priya made that unconnected scene bearable , to be honest. I hope it further connects to the story through T in the jungle,

Abhay is in big trouble but he will sail through , with or without ChaandEena's help. He knew what he was getting into and he is ready for it. Piya is in for a revelation. πŸ˜†

i want my Kabir back. Not this jerk that i saw today.

Abhay is supernatural, babe. Woh kucch bhi kar sakta hai.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you, Pratz. 😊.... it was actually a filler episode overall and the only thing that moved the story was the arrival of the werewolves. πŸ˜†.....Kabir needs to chill and be nice because is a sweetheart. This pettiness does not suit him. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dan , of used well is your supervillain of the future , so i hope he is back and we get to see him as a vampire.

Pocho - why do I sense that kabir will turn into a werewolf? according to wikipedia, a human if bitten by a werewolf can be turned into one..just like vampires...
and to have twilight type triangle, ekta might do this...:) .......

as much as i want Kabir to be a strong protective one, as if D becomes supernatural and mighty, he will first attack Pia and there should be someone as strong as A to protect Pia to have more masala and a triangle ofcourse!
Originally posted by shnehi

hey i agreed with everything u said

First , I agree Abhay does love piya . he despises himself for not being able to stop piya for falling for him. He is very frustrated why this had to happen to him. the question what is going to compel abhay to blurt out his feeling and how are we going to see piya and abhay's confession
Second- Yeah, the whole misha with the weird custom was unnecessary and filler. maybe they needed the scene to be able to pit the whole graphic, werewolves and vampires really nice together. i agree they need more time with sci fi thing needed more time to put together.so they put in the filler, i mean like twilight they don't have the high tech equipments to depict everything correctly. so whatever equipments they have with their budget they needed time to put together the whole werewolves and vampirs. maybe they needed more time bec if werewolves are going to enter. they need more actors and talent. maybe they are still hiring new actors. i want hot werewolves . let see who will play the. again , the filler was for to add last minute touches. let see how high fi they get.

3rd last scene was definitely a signal and foreshadow that werewolves would be here soon. i agree their won;t be anybody to save abhay and he has manifest his true color.i just wonder how piya will take it when she sees abhay true color. i know she will still love him and it won;t matter to her. but, i wanna see how she will first react to seeing werewolves and vampire together. like her 1st reaction. 

about kabir he was 🀬 ass about the whole thing. i mean at least he should have respected abhay's warning and listened to him bec the guy has saved their asses once from earthquake. he was a total jerk. and i don't want him to interfere in piya and abhay's love life. 

Yep. Episodes do get rejected and footage scrapped if the edits are not upto the mark or SFX are bad, i hope EK is looking well into the special effects. Let's see.😊

Piya is getting what she wants. She wants to know all about Abhay , so here he comes in his vampire avatar.

Kabir needs to CHILL more than anything else.

u were an ashi yuvi fan too??????omgggg *hugs* sistersπŸ˜†πŸ€—