Abhay-Piya-Haseena & Werewolves

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay-Piya-Haseena & Werewolves

Hey there,

Well, not much of an episode , really. A glimpse of Abhay-Piya, a badly fitted but well written Misha scene and the werewolves' terror. Infact , if you look at it , the only interesting thing about today's episode were the werewolves even though we never saw them. So, just pointers today because overall the episode was , just Errm…Err…Huh?

-         Abhay-Piya's angst and emotional frustration was well captured in the first 30 -40 seconds. There is nothing Abhay can do to stop Piya from loving him. There is nothing Piya can do to stop loving Abhay. Their sentiments echoed to each-other , I can't still say that Abhay loves Piya but he hates what is happening to Piya and he hates himself for not being able to stop Piya from loving him. Abhay's frustration was very OUCCH!

-         I am worried now as far as Dan is concerned. I hope he hasn't done something to Danish that he is going to regret. It is better to have Dan back as the supervillain than Abhay murdering him. Fingers crossed.

-         Kabir was very very unreasonable today. I understand that he hates Abhay for obvious reasons but this meanness is not his nature at all. Even if I buy Kabir's concern for Piya as a friend who fears that she is falling for the bad guy , there is no justification for his petty backlash at Abhay in the last scene when Abhya told the gang what to do to save themselves from the wolves. Come on, this guy has saved you from the earthquake , and he knows what he is talking. I hated the use of language by Kabir and it was very UN-KABIR.

-         Misha's Bhootni scene works fine as a standalone scene but it looked like a stretched filler scene in the episode , either because they didn't want to show the werewolves today due to incomplete edits  or unsatisfactory SFX . It will look like a part of a story only if we T is found in the jungle. The scene did not take the story anywhere. Totally disjointed and misplaced, actually.

-         Abhay's last scene and the precap has rolled drums for the arrival of the werewolves. Abhay is anxious but alert and he knows they are coming for him. Haseena is desperate to help him but I don't think she can do anything. Abhay will deal with them on his own and as the flashscreen said. Piya will see Abhay in his monster avatar. I liked the effect of the fiery eyes of the werewolves over Abhay in the last frame…almost as if Abhay can see them coming for him.

No offence to anyone, I love Kabir but I hated the way he reacted to Abhay's warning. He was … I don't know. I just hated the negativity that he emanated.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
So true and very well written!
Kabir was being one heck of a meanie as far as dealing with Abhay is concerned.It was very much unlike him.
The Misha scene seemed more annoying than funny since the scene came all of a sudden and seemed totally unconnected to the episode.
Felt bad for AbIya.Both of them are suffering in their own way.
This werewolf  part seems to be very intriguing although it does seem like a total rip off from Twilight.
Looking forward to tmm's episode and can't wait to see Piya's reaction once she finds out about Abhay's monster form.

Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
True and same sentiments as usual...Even I felt that today was just a filler episode..I tght we would see P going into woods and A after Panchi's warning would look out for P if she is right there and would then eventually go to hunt for her..i guess thats coming...
Yes, even I feel that K was just too much today...as if he was spitting venom on him..

I fear and I think tat D will become one of the vampires soon as either Chand or some other vampire will bite him or something to save him.....dunno...just my crazy head may be :)
fab. post as usual dear........
loved ur analysis as usual........
and i agree with all the points u have mentioned..........
really today's epi. was stretched due to misha's scene........
it was a bit over for me..........
i just liked the first part of ABHIYA.......
and the last part ABHAYA and woolf...........
even KABIR'S behaviour was not justified.....
i too didn't liked it at all.......it was really very rude..........
over all an okay epi.
it's only ur analysis that has made it more interesting.......
so thanx for this.......🤗
take care.....
nysha_2310 thumbnail
Do you guys think Danish would transform into a werewolf?

After whatever Abhay has done to dan (which we dont know), what if he was rescued by were wolves or something..

This could make him a potential villian...
a much stronger phase than a human - vampire (i.e. if abhay is a vampire )battle ..
I mean abhay and danish here!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

So true and very well written!

Kabir was being one heck of a meanie as far as dealing with Abhay is concerned.It was very much unlike him.
The Misha scene seemed more annoying than funny since the scene came out of a sudden and seemed totally unconnected to the episode.
Felt bad for AbIya.Both of them are suffering in their own way.
This werewolf  part seems to be very intriguing although it does seem like a total rip off from Twilight.
Looking forward to tmm's episode and can't wait to see Piya's reaction once she finds out about Abhay's monster form.

Thank you, Shruthz.😊.....I want my adorable sunny Kabir back who keeps no grudges and is all heart. I was very put off by him in the last scene.

Mishkoo's scene was cute in it's own right but it had NO connection to the episode - came out of nowhere and i bore it only for Priya and her spunk.

Werewolves are getting intriguing , no doubt and above all, Abhay will fight them as a monster and Piya will get at least one answer. 😆... it's Twilight and TVD but well done.😳

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cmon !!!!!!..pokey d misha scene was fab..loved d light hearted comedy after abhay's mini earthquake destruction!!😆😒
kabir..well i dnt love kabir..i find his character pretty hard to get!...
no offense to any kabir fan tho...
i was pleasantly surprised at haseena..omg she cares soo much abt abhay..n was soo scared like a mother wud...!

lovely post..bt somehow i foind your post today a lil glum and dry..hope ur alrite..
loadz of love!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prateeksh

True and same sentiments as usual...Even I felt that today was just a filler episode..I tght we would see P going into woods and A after Panchi's warning would look out for P if she is right there and would then eventually go to hunt for her..i guess thats coming...

Yes, even I feel that K was just too much today...as if he was spitting venom on him..

I fear and I think tat D will become one of the vampires soon as either Chand or some other vampire will bite him or something to save him.....dunno...just my crazy head may be :)

Thank you, Pratz. 😊.... it was actually a filler episode overall and the only thing that moved the story was the arrival of the werewolves. 😆.....Kabir needs to chill and be nice because is a sweetheart. This pettiness does not suit him. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dan , of used well is your supervillain of the future , so i hope he is back and we get to see him as a vampire.

shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, Shruthz.😊.....I want my adorable sunny Kabir back who keeps no grudges and is all heart. I was very put off by him in the last scene.

Mishkoo's scene was cute in it's own right but it had NO connection to the episode - came out of nowhere and i bore it only for Priya and her spunk.

Werewolves are getting intriguing , no doubt and above all, Abhay will fight them as a monster and Piya will get at least one answer. 😆... it's Twilight and TVD but well done.😳

Yeah Poca! It didn't seem like the Kabir we know at all.Maybe this sudden change came since he knows that Pia loves Abhay and he is jealous so that's why he was being rude to him on purpose,not because he holds a grudge against Abhay since I don't think Kabir is that type.Although I didn't find Misha's scene all that interesting Priya was darn good with her witch like antics👍🏼. Yeah! No matter how much they deny that it's not Twilight it is heading that way,never the less interesting with a desi touch to it😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

fab. post as usual dear........

loved ur analysis as usual........
and i agree with all the points u have mentioned..........
really today's epi. was stretched due to misha's scene........
it was a bit over for me..........
i just liked the first part of ABHIYA.......
and the last part ABHAYA and woolf...........
even KABIR'S behaviour was not justified.....
i too didn't liked it at all.......it was really very rude..........
over all an okay epi.
it's only ur analysis that has made it more interesting.......
so thanx for this.......🤗
take care.....

Thank you, Maya.😊.........the episode was dry and the most exciting thing was the news of the werewolves. 😆😆😆😆😆😆...rest was just HO -HUM with AbhIya and Kabir parts evoking some reaction. Misha's scene should have been utilizes better and in a better situation. 😊