Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

duh uh mishkooo..i love u!

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
alll u ramta jogis in the house!!get ready fr a laugh riot!! cz misha dobriyal is bringing it on!!

i have never  ever laughed sooo much in d show ...oh my jesus!!!!..angad loves misha..lovd d way she slapped him n discouraged his so called love...and extra lolX 10 ..T's uthak baithak and d dung paste!!ROFLROFLROFL

but the best line was nahi main ramta jogi

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurBUBLAINirjhor105daisyluvbrokenmirrorsanna44ashi_maniathegameison.Jane..music_l0ver036

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
yaa debo .... totally agree wid u ... it was a complete laugh riot .... ROFL it came as a complete surprise package ... didn't expect nething lyk dis in 2day's epi ... it was awesome ... hats off to priya's acting ...ClapClap ramta jogi was simply out of the world ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_manialeeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

yaa debo .... totally agree wid u ... it was a complete laugh riot .... ROFL it came as a complete surprise package ... didn't expect nething lyk dis in 2day's epi ... it was awesome ... hats off to priya's acting ...ClapClap ramta jogi was simply out of the world ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i noe right arps!!!..i mean shes simply awesome..esp d way she slapped angad..bt ramta jogi took d cake away!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by BUBLAI

yaa debo .... totally agree wid u ... it was a complete laugh riot .... ROFL it came as a complete surprise package ... didn't expect nething lyk dis in 2day's epi ... it was awesome ... hats off to priya's acting ...ClapClap ramta jogi was simply out of the world ROFL
i noe right arps!!!..i mean shes simply awesome..esp d way she slapped angad..bt ramta jogi took d cake away!

i was always afraid abt the fact that in the end they might  show angad -misha together ...... today it happened .... n i was lyk no ways AngryAngry thank God she slapped himLOLLOL mera dil tootne se baach gaya.... phew !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
lol,angad is funny!!! esp wen he n tracker realised dat dey were in d same boat!...bt loved d way she said...misha se pyar ka izahhar karna matlab apne aap ko marna,..something like datROFL
brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
misha was too funny today ROFL the angad-misha confession just cracked me LOL poor angad..

ashi_manialeeseunggilove

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Loved Misha in disguise... Misha's advice Tracker and T was awesome... Could not stop giggling after seeing Angad confessing his love for Misha... Misha is Super Awesome!!!ROFL

ashi_manialeeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsha

misha was too funny today ROFL the angad-misha confession just cracked me LOL poor angad..
lol..poor T i wud say..usse pata nahi kya bata  diya..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
angad was soo disheartened aftr d slapLOLLOLLOLLOL
mishu is awesome!!!!!1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index