Tere Liye

my frnd got a reply from VG (Page 2)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
A confusing mystery has been posed
Has Taanu romance been disposed?
Will Ritesh really marry Taani and separate them both?
Or do they say something and something else showeth?
Has Paagal Onu been disposed?
And our brains been permanently fused?
Well I will continue writing my scenes
Sorry CV's if you thought I was mean..

Tongue

Thanks for sharing Neha..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--deeps07Soaps1

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
yeh vikas guptha mujhe paagal bana kar hi jhodenge...AngryAngryAngry...khabi kehtha hein iss track se happy ho jaonge...tho kabhi present mein aane ke baad happy ho jaonge...OuchOuchOuch...stop playing..AngryCry....dimaakh kharab kar ke rakh diya...D'oh
btw thanks neha for the information...Smile

Edited by deeps07 - 27 December 2010 at 9:21am
-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Thnx for sharing !

How long do we have to wait ??  UGH ! Ouch

Sab kuch khatam hone tak ?

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Neha--

Sir
it's speculated that the upcoming track might see Taani getting married to Ritesh...the viewers can't digest it all all..they are bound to be separated but does that really want this kind of a shock for the viewers, if it's true at all? ppl have already taken a break from the show seeing that it's going in a typical Ekta serial way..plz make sure our show stays unique

Vikas GuptaDecember 27 at 7:45pm Report
hi simran

certain things are already decided on the show ..... even before i came ... and dat unfortunaetly cant be changed..... but hopefully whatever happens when u wll come to present in the show all the fans wll have a fantastic treat

we are destined to suffer until then?Ouch or the present is near?Confused

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Anjali-m Groupbie
Anjali-m
Anjali-m

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged

in the present we'll be happy? for what? they will turn Anu and Taani like in the past ?Shocked 

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
vikas is really, really good at twisting words. really you never can get a direct answer from this guy. LOL

even though it was mentioned in the first episode taani was married to onu, I knew it for a long time now, plans changed and taani will get married to someone else. of course didn't know it was ritesh, but she would get married to someone else for sure! so I am not that much surprised except for the ritesh bit. afterall, it is a BT show. there were very few shows were the leads stayed true to each other till the end. Ermm oh well! if it's true, then I don't know what to say. if it is not true and VG is just messing with us then great! LOL

either way, I want to get to the present track already!! yaar, I have missed weeks & weeks of this show because of the current track. sadly VG hasn't helped either. Unhappy
Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
yeah the present track will have a treat because tani is with onu and she will help him get his sanity back but until then YES we will suffer..they will put a garbage storyline to kill their beautiful relationship..i mean something sooo drastic must have happened in order for onu to have gone mad and for tani to not know about it for three years!!.UGHHHH
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
yeahh treat after ruining the concept of the show
aftr messing up with the innocence of the characters
after showing idiotic twits whch willlasts atleast fr months thy say treat will be thr

Go to top