Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

She drives like Schumi, he sings like Kishore Kr!! (Page 7)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by tintiny

Shilpi, I never said Dutta cannot sing, when if he plays an instrument, he must be having some sense of sur & taal but my personal perception is Dutta looks awesome in his silence, his eyes do a lot of talking, let him not sing, use the song as background (it does not have to be this song, it can be some other similar songs) but then I would love to see Dutta singing, you want to know when, if you have seen masoom, there is a song sung sung by Sayed Zafri and Naseeruddin Shah...Huzoor Iss Kadar bhi na itkra ke chal diye...I would have love to see Baji and Dutta singing something like this Big smile

For first lines in bold: agreed he looks awesome in his silence but sometimes he has open up too..right? Look what we had when he broke his silence before on that SR...remember when he spoke in both the kitchen scenes...his eyes speak..but sometimes we need words too..if they come out as song..fine..

second lines: well who wouldn't love that baby? but to reach a "huzoor iss kadar" stage he has to pass through "tujhse naraaz nahi zindagi"..stage..or rather as the CVs choose it "Manzile apni jagah hai"....ek baar ye ho jaye...gadha-gadhi..opps sorry...Mr & Mrs. Patil ek ho jaye..shayad tab..ye bhi dikh jaye hai na?

Nehiiiiiii, when eyes speak I would love to look at his eyes only, no words for me Tongue  I know what he wants to say....Big smile

Go to top