Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

She drives like Schumi, he sings like Kishore Kr!! (Page 5)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by -Roopa-

But we cannot blame JDJ for the overdose of filmy elements....may be the new story-writer is a fan of Bollywood movies! 

ye ho saktha hain..LOL next we will see dutta and nakku dancing together as someone had asked dutta in the previous  party ..and  nakku ended up dancing..LOL 
ab kya kya dekhna padega LTL mein..  please CVs don't give us any more shocks..Ouch

Don't give them ideas Roopa! Everything was going so smooth post-FR till the bullet-incident! After that the CVs seem to have lost the clue!

Bullet? I think its the slap gate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-sub_rosa

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

But we cannot blame JDJ for the overdose of filmy elements....may be the new story-writer is a fan of Bollywood movies! 

ye ho saktha hain..LOL next we will see dutta and nakku dancing together as someone had asked dutta in the previous  party ..and  nakku ended up dancing..LOL 
ab kya kya dekhna padega LTL mein..  please CVs don't give us any more shocks..Ouch

Don't give them ideas Roopa! Everything was going so smooth post-FR till the bullet-incident! After that the CVs seem to have lost the clue!

The slap gate happened right after the bullet incident! We have had some good emotional scenes after that though!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Even Mishal was looking bored, if he is throwing tantrums at all, I do not blame him as the CVs are slowly but surely destroying his character, they have no clue how to take the story forward...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

The slap gate happened right after the bullet incident! We have had some good emotional scenes after that though!

Even the Suresh track was kinda ok...they wanted to display Dutta's faith in Naku despite the problems between them. But since that talk with AS the show is stuck...but the rut started after the bullet track with the slap gate. They either dont want to move on or have been ordered not to.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Fishfishsub_rosa

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i don't mind him singing....
infact i love it..but lets stop at singing and playing the mouth organ....no dancing for him..

i m loving it..it's a show after all is said and done....they have shown us worse...this i can happily live with.

-Roopa-MrsKhan

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@ Shreya, who will  order them not to move on...my god Pranjal Saxena must be fishing for an excuse to coverup  the useless episodes and might take up yours saying yes yes, we have been asked to go slow but by whom....by Badi Hasti and who else TongueWink
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

i don't mind him singing....
infact i love it..but lets stop at singing and playing the mouth organ....no dancing for him..

i m loving it..it's a show after all is said and done....they have shown us worse...this i can happily live with.
ROFL! This I agree! Btw I dont mind Dutta dancing either...a slow dance though with Naku...not a dhinchak dhinchak dance like Baji.

-Roopa-Fishfish

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

@ Shreya, who will  order them not to move on...my god Pranjal Saxena must be fishing for an excuse to coverup  the useless episodes and might take up yours saying yes yes, we have been asked to go slow but by whom....by Badi Hasti and who else TongueWink

This kind of stagantion was seen pre-FR as Colors had ordered the Cvs to go slow due to the festive season...maybe again its the same.

-Roopa-Fishfish

Go to top