Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

She drives like Schumi, he sings like Kishore Kr!! (Page 4)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Past one week has been quite bad.. somewhere the flow of the show has been affected.. i strongly feel it is because MV's commitments.. to adjust her schedule maybe some adjustments.. and it is been showing..  it is like putting together patches of work..

Yes...the episodes are looking patchy! May be MV's commitments are to be blamed here! Till last Tuesday things were fine though...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Fishfish-Carrie-

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Past one week has been quite bad.. somewhere the flow of the show has been affected.. i strongly feel it is because MV's commitments.. to adjust her schedule maybe some adjustments.. and it is been showing..  it is like putting together patches of work..

Yes...the episodes are looking patchy! May be MV's commitments are to be blamed here! Till last Tuesday things were fine though...

how long is a JDJ season typically? Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Fishfish

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

i can't comment on MV taking up this dance show.. but when the track was in such an important phase, i really feel bad that it should be affected by one of the actor's commitments else where..

Whenever  we start enjoying the episodes, usko nazar lag jaati hain.. and something goes wrong leaving us highly disappointed.. but we are also adamant like baji and nakku who stick to dutta no matter what.. we stick to LTL no matter what...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29kadduuFishfishsub_rosa-Carrie-MrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
But we cannot blame JDJ for the overdose of filmy elements....may be the new story-writer is a fan of Bollywood movies! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Crystal29kadduuFishfishkabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
From another thread: From the past few weeks since the slap editing glitches the Cvs dont seem to know what they want to do with the show. Mentally it seems they want to leave the characters where they were...but since they have shoot and telecast epis they seem to be doing stuff at times just for the heck of it mostly with repetitive scenes of all characters. We need a few dramatic events to shake up the dynamics between the PNiwasis.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Crystal29kadduusub_rosa

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
First, I would like to do a background check of the CVs, has somebody joined leaving Ekta Mayi's company?  As because parties were always impromptu there and given all occasions and so was singing soulful beautiful songs, in one episode they showed Jai Walia singing besura to Bani and few episodes later he was a la Kishore Kumar.....grrrrrr...

Another thing I want to say, I don't mind MV's taking part in JDJ, after all she is an artist and must be looking for variety, as we go to office, this is her job...but what is stopping the creatives from making a tightly knit episode, as it is looking very tacky, poor editing, shoddy storyline...MV has very little to do with a pathetic story line....kuch ideas nehi a rahe hai, check out the posts here CVs and you won't be short of ideas.....or do you want Christmas and New Year break, if you do, I don't mind if you do not telecast the serial for a week or so but then when you do, do a proper job and give us good reasons to believe why we love this serial....

KavitaDRkadduu

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

But we cannot blame JDJ for the overdose of filmy elements....may be the new story-writer is a fan of Bollywood movies! 

ye ho saktha hain..LOL next we will see dutta and nakku dancing together as someone had asked dutta in the previous  party ..and  nakku ended up dancing..LOL 
ab kya kya dekhna padega LTL mein..  please CVs don't give us any more shocks..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Fishfishsub_rosa

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

ye ho saktha hain..LOL next we will see dutta and nakku dancing together as someone had asked dutta in the previous  party ..and  nakku ended up dancing..LOL 
ab kya kya dekhna padega LTL mein..  please CVs don't give us any more shocks..Ouch

Don't give them ideas Roopa! Everything was going so smooth post-FR till the bullet-incident! After that the CVs seem to have lost the clue!

-Roopa-Fishfish

Go to top