Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

She drives like Schumi, he sings like Kishore Kr!! (Page 3)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Yaar, I was forgetting that scene where the whole Patil clan sing (and dance) including Baji! So I guess Dutta could sing too...some appropriate song! Though, I would have preferred a song playing in the BG!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Dear Friends,

Why do I feel the creatives are groping in the dark to settle down with this track.  They started alright, I would have loved to see some more Tasha, like they sitting next to each other in the jeep, both lost in their respective thoughts, but they reach home...well after Baji does...what they have been doing, lost their way...but by how much that Baji had enough time to prepare for the party.....you know for love I think some silence can do wonders..

I understand Dutta's hesitation to join the party....but I am not too sure whether I will like a singing Dutta as I never can accept a driving Naku, that too without any training....no amount of justification will make me accept Naku's sudden expertise behind the wheels  aka Micheal Schumacher...no I love to see women driving....I loved when Dutta said to Baji, abh tu gari chalana bhi bhul gaya keya.... like Naku I am not sure whether I can accept a singing Dutta...the music playing in the background can be very acceptable....and MR is wonderful with his eyes...so what is the need for him to sing....???  Creatives get you acts together asap and show us some rocking episodes!!  Your thoughts friends, Love Tin

yep! like a post earlier ... its all so lame these days!... but we are all crazy LTLiansEmbarrassed ... still love the show LOL and i know i will be glued to TV at 8:30 tomorrow!.... I was laughing looking at precap ...imagining Dutta sing the whole song tomorrow!!!Wacko CVs do need to work a little on the "reality" ... ok it is a fictious show and not a reality show but they got to get a little realistic now LOL and get the act together soon

I would rather see more TaSha scenes with a nice romantic background song Day Dreaming

i would have liked the besura song too ... like ajay devgan sang in hum dil de chuke sanam LOL... ok that was a little too besura but so much more easy to believe Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
by the way not only did baaji came early ... and arranged for party everyone got the time to change and dress up too ... LOL ... wonder where dutta had taken nakku ...long drive thee to kuch TaSha scenes humein bhee dikhaa dete!! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

silkroute Groupbie
silkroute
silkroute

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by silkroute

Madhu was holding the guitar...a band in makingSmile

QUOTE=kshreya2002]
Originally posted by swati2008

Tin.....dutta plays mouth organ very well......sur taal were perfect......so he could may sing too.........
Exactly my point!Smile

Even Baji sings!
[/QUOTE]

Since probably only Suds can't, they will have him as the guy who walks with the hat in the audience to collect the chillar!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish-bharti-kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@All:I know I have trying to justify the sequence but I am unconvinced too. Somehow I feel ever since the slap editing glitches the show has been moving back and forth in fits and starts...not sure waht's wrong with it-bad writing, bad direction or trying to adjust to MV's schedule

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishsub_rosa

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I have tolerated a lot of bakwasiyat these nine months only & only for the sake of that one character.Because whatever they did to the story & other characters they have always & I repeat always held steadfast to the character of Dutta.But now this is way too much.First for a whole of four episodes they made him drive aimlessly around town.I gulped that down anticipating something earth shaking at the end of this pointless wanderings. Then the wife (formerly housemaid) is driving a fast jeep to "save" her husband.OK.People die for their love can't I just close my eyes for a few moments for the sake of my love Dutta. But today they crossed all limits by making him sing in an impromptu party arranged in matter of minutes. Confused As I said in the precap thread LTL has been a pioneer in heart wrenching display of myriad of emotions that has stayed with us long after. Why this nonsense then?Why now? Tomorrow LTL completes one year and is this what they have to show for all the blood,sweat & tears shed?Ouch I couldn't take the guffaws & the snickers of the family anymore so I just went off to go to bed but am I justified in getting angry at them.The quality of the episodes of the past week is at best shoddy.Thumbs down,CVsThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down Truly disappointing.

Edited by ZubyDutta - 27 December 2010 at 9:48am

shan2430Fishfishsub_rosa

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Past one week has been quite bad.. somewhere the flow of the show has been affected.. i strongly feel it is because MV's commitments.. to adjust her schedule maybe some adjustments.. and it is been showing..  it is like putting together patches of work..

Fishfishsub_rosa-Carrie-

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I didnt mind the singing...maybe becuz the song was Duttaish.
If he would have sung a gay and happy song I would have been shocked. Anyways Dutta was shown to be playing the harmonica...usually ppl who are good with one thing in music have a knack for other related musical stuff too.
But I guess the Cvs wanted to celebrate LTL completing one year tmrw. Party

@bold - oh its that jash!! ShockedLOL .... well they can show an off screen party and a good DJ at SBB\SBS rather than this LOL

anyways like i stopped trusting colors promo after FR ... now i have no faith in CVs. I love Tasha and watch the show for them... hoping to get some Tasha scenes..... but i do keep in mind ... kuch bhee ho saktaa hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishsub_rosa

Go to top