Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

But we cannot blame JDJ for the overdose of filmy elements....may be the new story-writer is a fan of Bollywood movies! 

ye ho saktha hain..😆 next we will see dutta and nakku dancing together as someone had asked dutta in the previous  party ..and  nakku ended up dancing..😆 
ab kya kya dekhna padega LTL mein..  please CVs don't give us any more shocks..

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

ye ho saktha hain..😆 next we will see dutta and nakku dancing together as someone had asked dutta in the previous  party ..and  nakku ended up dancing..😆 
ab kya kya dekhna padega LTL mein..  please CVs don't give us any more shocks..

Don't give them ideas Roopa! Everything was going so smooth post-FR till the bullet-incident! After that the CVs seem to have lost the clue!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Don't give them ideas Roopa! Everything was going so smooth post-FR till the bullet-incident! After that the CVs seem to have lost the clue!

Bullet? I think its the slap gate.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

The slap gate happened right after the bullet incident! We have had some good emotional scenes after that though!
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Even Mishal was looking bored, if he is throwing tantrums at all, I do not blame him as the CVs are slowly but surely destroying his character, they have no clue how to take the story forward...😡
TheRager thumbnail

The slap gate happened right after the bullet incident! We have had some good emotional scenes after that though!

Even the Suresh track was kinda ok...they wanted to display Dutta's faith in Naku despite the problems between them. But since that talk with AS the show is stuck...but the rut started after the bullet track with the slap gate. They either dont want to move on or have been ordered not to.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i don't mind him singing....
infact i love it..but lets stop at singing and playing the mouth organ....no dancing for him..

i m loving it..it's a show after all is said and done....they have shown us worse...this i can happily live with.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ Shreya, who will  order them not to move on...my god Pranjal Saxena must be fishing for an excuse to coverup  the useless episodes and might take up yours saying yes yes, we have been asked to go slow but by whom....by Badi Hasti and who else 😛😉
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

i don't mind him singing....
infact i love it..but lets stop at singing and playing the mouth organ....no dancing for him..

i m loving it..it's a show after all is said and done....they have shown us worse...this i can happily live with.

ROFL! This I agree! Btw I dont mind Dutta dancing either...a slow dance though with Naku...not a dhinchak dhinchak dance like Baji.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

@ Shreya, who will  order them not to move on...my god Pranjal Saxena must be fishing for an excuse to coverup  the useless episodes and might take up yours saying yes yes, we have been asked to go slow but by whom....by Badi Hasti and who else 😛😉

This kind of stagantion was seen pre-FR as Colors had ordered the Cvs to go slow due to the festive season...maybe again its the same.