Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

27/12 update (avita love& bandit disguise) (Page 7)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

haila,Shocked he kissed her hand
chalo koi nahi, shuruwaat to hui.
Waise yahan tak aane ke liye 2 1/2 month. lage, to by next christmas SR to mana hi lenge
@ bold 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hi girls on for brief time

first of all mony gangster week is over and ur post was locked so u still have nandini questions to ans. u can just make a small post or ans in swati post itself

and swati hasnt put gangster siggy yet..

second abt precap

total misleading
i still go by my thoughts that avdesh is angry that bahuji took the step when he is still there.  but i didnt feel that she wud so soon reveal her feeligns or hug him..  i doubt it
possiblity yes but i dont think so

avita scenes were beautifully done..

i wud try to take those hands pics tomm  when he just kisses her hand when she stops him saying more

bandit disguise was too good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Hello Everyone
Wow what an episode yaar...Avita scenes were the best so far after marriage...tooo good..
Hi priya I must say that your Aunty's disguise as old woman was toooooo good...she acted very well today...
hiya swetha Hug
didnt she and panditji look sooo cute together

Hey priya congo for becoming GOLDIE..Yeah they rocked together today in their respective disguises heheheheh precap is damn shocking yaar

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Hey Mony,
Actually I think you didn't notice in the past but Imagine channel wale 1 saal ke andar ek show katam kar dete hai the only longest running show is bandini and that is because its Ekta kapoor's serial. So GKD mein SR shayad hume next christmas ke phele hi dekne ko mil jayeEmbarrassed
I didn't know ,this is the first time I am watching show on Imagine but  by looking at the pace of the show and AS's movie assignments, its quiet poaaible that they might wrap up the show in 1 year. OH nooooooooo I don't even want to think about itCryCry
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Shwetha..
v wont do tht sweety...
m scared of this thing..i hope she dosnt play ne tricks this time

hehhehHug yeah but I think what mony said might be true that she will say things which will deepen his anger and aggression. And then he might go on a rampage..LS+RV=AngryAngryAngry AVI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
guyz i vl have my dinner and come....
@prash emi asked about your exam?
@ cb di howz ur toothache?

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Hey Mony,
Actually I think you didn't notice in the past but Imagine channel wale 1 saal ke andar ek show katam kar dete hai the only longest running show is bandini and that is because its Ekta kapoor's serial. So GKD mein SR shayad hume next christmas ke phele hi dekne ko mil jayeEmbarrassed
I didn't know ,this is the first time I am watching show on Imagine but  by looking at the pace of the show and AS's movie assignments, its quiet poaaible that they might wrap up the show in 1 year. OH nooooooooo I don't even want to think about itCryCry

@ Bold Don't worry Mony... There is still 1 year to go think it like that and enjoy the presentBig smile
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Hey SweetiesHugCB, Prash, Priya, Mony, Shwetha et al Big smile

Fab epi .....but only the first half........second was ham handed attempt by BJ and chela to kill RV............somehow just didn;t ring true with me, though the disguises were real good.

Oh, dear AvitaEmbarrassed.........the cute couple of the first few epi was back...........Both Avi and Arpi looked so cute and adorable together...........I was reminded of all their legendary nain ladai scenes when the serial first startedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming.............and luved how Avi switched between tum and aap............and how Arpi was all lovey dovey bossy with him.........she almost poutedLOL.........super romantic scenes. And Avi sure knows his Arpi............he shot the ram baan, knowing full well that she won't be able to refuse if he mentioned MaSmile

Cheers.

Vista

Edited by vista90pro - 27 December 2010 at 10:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index