Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

27/12 update (avita love& bandit disguise) (Page 6)

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
plus also the channel has 4 new love stories in their basket

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

haila,Shocked he kissed her hand
chalo koi nahi, shuruwaat to hui.
Waise yahan tak aane ke liye 2 1/2 month. lage, to by next christmas SR to mana hi lenge

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFL
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Hi Mony and Prash....Hug
okay plese don't throw bad words or your chappels at me but In my view there are two possibilities one that she will eventually get close to him and something wrong MIGHT happen the second one that she might go so emotional that she might (again MIGHT) reveal her truth of loving her babuaji (But at this stage its too early so lets see!!!)
Bold-
awwwwwwww HugHug
arre why would we do that sweety, we are afraid of the same thing but in a way its good. Avi won't let amy thing wrong happen. If he can stop him self with Arpi..than BJ kis khet ki muli.WinkLOL
I hope she reveals her feelings some how but she is too smart to do that. She will say things and make Avi more aggressive to divert his attention from arpi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Hello Everyone
Wow what an episode yaar...Avita scenes were the best so far after marriage...tooo good..
Hi priya I must say that your Aunty's disguise as old woman was toooooo good...she acted very well today...
hiya swetha Hug
didnt she and panditji look sooo cute together

Hey priya congo for becoming GOLDIE..Yeah they rocked together today in their respective disguises heheheheh precap is damn shocking yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Oh rite mony- she may play tricks with avi...
or say something tht vil distract himself with arpi.

arrrrghhh..

tht bahuji
NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
ClapClapThanx CB, sounds like another great episode. Can't wait to see it, looking forward to the lovey dovey Avita scenes Wink.
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Hi Mony and Prash....Hug
okay plese don't throw bad words or your chappels at me but In my view there are two possibilities one that she will eventually get close to him and something wrong MIGHT happen the second one that she might go so emotional that she might (again MIGHT) reveal her truth of loving her babuaji (But at this stage its too early so lets see!!!)
Bold-
awwwwwwww HugHug
arre why would we do that sweety, we are afraid of the same thing but in a way its good. Avi won't let amy thing wrong happen. If he can stop him self with Arpi..than BJ kis khet ki muli.WinkLOL
I hope she reveals her feelings some how but she is too smart to do that. She will say things and make Avi more aggressive to divert his attention from arpi.

Yeah mony I agree with you...She might do that I mean say things which will again deepen Avi's feelings and he will go on a rampage then LS + RV=AngryAngryAngryDead AVID'oh
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Shwetha..
v wont do tht sweety...
m scared of this thing..i hope she dosnt play ne tricks this time

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index