27/12 update (avita love& bandit disguise) - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chatterbox

i think both of them were a bit in giggling mode.. 

Who??????????

Thanks guys for all the happy journey wishes😃...........see you all .........me off to sleep!!

Goodnight/good day to you all

Cya

Vista

Originally posted by super_boy

Who??????????
Tanvi nd Ashsih😃😃
Originally posted by super_boy

Who??????????
avi and arpi....
Originally posted by vista90pro

Thanks guys for all the happy journey wishes😃...........see you all .........me off to sleep!!

Cya

Vista

Byee Di..

Good Night...Sweet Dreams...

Cya Tomrw..
Take care😳😳

Cya

Vista

Hey thanks Nandini.....just a couple more days with Mom and then back to the mad rush😊...........it was a great trip and I have made some good memories😊...........hopefully all the kohra in Delhi and snow in NYC will clear up in time for my flights😊

Thanks Mony 😊 Yes, it is usually said that time flies when u are having fun, but this time it flew at supersonic speed😳😆.......can't believe it's almost time already.....

Oh so the trip is not over yet !! Am so sorry. Actually u were talking of the flights so i thought maybe ur all packed to bid bye.  Well then u must enjoy as much as u can😃 

And about Delhi's kohra, its worst here. Absolutely zero visibility We had a party at Gurgaon for the christmas but had to cancel due to the fog😡 Hope we get rid of it soon.

Awwwwwww

it happens ya..
Here in mumbai...no kohra at all..it is there in morning but not tht much..lill bit..

heard abt the kohra there!!!
Mony, Pras, Priya .... Sorry !! Had been to watch the repeats of the show. Saw the nose kiss again n Mony u were true Darling 😳 Arpi's nose is punched 😆

Swati 😃 Hey 🤗

Enjoying on the hot seat Sweetiee 😳
Originally posted by prash_t

Awwwwwww

it happens ya..
Here in mumbai...no kohra at all..it is there in morning but not tht much..lill bit..

heard abt the kohra there!!!

Its worst here  I can see the white clouds passing by when i come out into my balcony. Though its got a magical feeling too 😳