India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

if gauri ever loved... (Page 2)

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Exactly gauri never loved arjun she only loves herself and no one else over there arjun ws beaten up and she ws enjoying bt aarohi ws able to feel arjun's pain and  THATS CALLED TRUE LOVETongue

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Now a days Arjun is not her love anymore, she was only attracted towards him n it was wish to have him in his life only.

You r right that if she ever loved her, she was unable to see him being beaten up by Rajveer.

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saydie

Gauri never loved arjun, she was just infatuated with him and since he has no interest in her it made it more challenging for her..i mean one sided love doesnt work...i dunno if that even exists...for love there has to be a connection between two people and from the way we know arjun he was never open with her...shes just a stupid girl whos not jealous because arjun didnt chose her..dumb dumb dumb..its her own fault..plus she got rajbeer as a husband who gave her divorce papers on their suhaag raat...i do feel a lil bad..maybe all she needs is a lil love and she will perk back up...lol..i mean shes been rejected by all the men in her life..LOL

I completely agree with you that gauri never loved Arjun and its her ego that is making him suffer.
But i dont agree with ur one side love theory... Dont hate me for saying this but i do have my own theories, i feel u can love one sidedly and can be ready to do anything for him/her, bevause sometimes love starts from one side and it will be successful only when reciprocated from other side.
That doesnt mean that one side love doesnt exist - but even then u will not think of hurtong the other person like gauri is doing - u r right its just her ego she is trying to satisfy now. Hope she realises it.
-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I toooo agree wid you !!!!!!!!!!
She was never in love wid him i think it was just a crush and now since Arjun loves her Best Frnd she just cant take it !!! She was not layak 2 get a guy like Arjun !!!! Now she is tryin her level best to ruin Arjun and Arohi's life and by doin that I'm soooo sure dat she will also ruin dat ACP's life az well !!! Angry Censored

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index