Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

LOL only 7 days !!! (Page 2)

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
please if i was punditji i would say:
Jab tak Arohi Arjun ki Nahi ho sakti tab tak KOI SHADHI NAHI!!!
Chiku would say: But punditji Meine 10 Lakhs ki hall booking kar di
i would say: Koi baat nahi, tum us hall mein Arjun aur Arohi ki shaadi celebrate karo LOL

This way, i'm happy, chiku happy all happy LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatelrasika_DS

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
tum dhekna yeh saat din sirf unke liye honge hamare liye ek mahina hoga. And yeha i was soo socked when i heard 7 days i thinked it will be a month too 
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I Think 7 Days Are Enough For Arjun Wink And BDW There Are  Almost  50 Episodes Of KMH2 Big smile So I Am Eagerly Waiting The Reunion Scene Day Dreaming Can't Wait Anymore Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hehe actually even i felt it was funny when he said 7day..poor arjun has so less time..
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Yeah 7 days are enuf for arjun to prove his loveWink and im so impatient nowLOL can't wait for arjuhi reunionEmbarrassed
ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

^^ hehehheheh really .. they were shocked that 7 days?? hehehe
im gonna watch it noww ...
ok thi sis coming into my head al teh time since ya topic...KUCHKUCHHOTAHAI... kajol and salmans wedding..shub murath was late nahh..lol

hahahha EXACTLY widu !!! I was thinking the same thing when i watched the scene .. i was like oooo now the pundit will say like 2 or 3 months LOLLOLLOL But then he said 7 days i was like LOLLLLL ... u know the BG music was like fast & arjun was saying i know that i will prove my love, i just need some time from bhagvan jee .. so i was sooooo sure that something like KKHH would happen but nahhh
Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Although im loving everything about KMH2 i think the one thing that is  a bit messed up is timing..why are they rushing everything so much..in KMH1 we got to see arohi and arjun grow with each other and fall in love..here in 7 days they fall in love..sooo much that ajrun leaves everything for her?? and now he just has seven days to prove himself...i mean it seems like its just infatuation..WE know its not but come on a lil reality would help right??? you can grow to care for someone in seven days but love, a love sooo deep that it will change your world??? just wish they had given us some time for these two characters to grow with each other..
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
bechara ke sirf saat din hi mile hai in 7 days he can only become a musician in a reataurant warna bada break itna jaldi nahi milta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index