India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

LOL only 7 days !!!

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Hahahaha they asked the pundit to find a shub date for arohi and chiku ... and the pundit said Im sorry, but there is no good day until 7 days !!!

7 days !!!??!!! hahahahha isnt that a bit too hasty? They just got engaged ! I mean i know its a serial & they did want too hurry up the wedding, but a weekLOL The way the pundit said it, i was thinking yesss he will say a month or something .. but then he said saat din, i was like whaaaatt? For some weird reason, i found that funny..

Anyways now Arjun has 7 days to prove his love to Arohi Tongue Dont know how he will find a career & stand on his on feet in a week, but heyyy its a serial, anything can happen whenever, right? LOL

Edited by theflyingdonkey - 27 December 2010 at 8:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusnikita_786surpatelrasika_DSdreamer_dreamsAnjalii...xXxyipee-PhoenixD-Mariaa.SGwida

Sabu0211 Senior Member
Sabu0211
Sabu0211

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
lololololoolololololololololol he have 2 hurry up
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
coz we guys r impatient LOL
n we wanna c arjuhi moments asapLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

coz we guys r impatient LOL
n we wanna c arjuhi moments asapLOL

hahahha true LOLLOLLOL but yeah the show is really going fast .. But thats good, they are not dragging it.. I mean so much has happened within 40 epis only!!! Usually it takes about 100 epis for the lead couple to confess only hehehe

wida

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Jab wo panditji 7 din bole i was like Shocked I mean in 7 days wat will Arjun do............

I hope he will become a musician in 7days..........Season1 main 6months lagi thi Arohi ko Singer banne keliye............

Sabu0211

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
omgg 7 days?
pooorr arjun hehehe

hehe and i agree with youu  only 7 days..how cna they arrange amrriage in 7 dayss??
ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
The problem was not that they said 7 days .. its HOW they said it hahahah. The pundit said it as if it was a loooooonnnggg time .. And everyone else were reacting as if he had said 6 months or something!!

I mean 7 days, seriously? ROFL
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
^^ hehehheheh really .. they were shocked that 7 days?? hehehe
im gonna watch it noww ...
ok thi sis coming into my head al teh time since ya topic...KUCHKUCHHOTAHAI... kajol and salmans wedding..shub murath was late nahh..lol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index