Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I read yesterday in some gossip column that the fallout happened coz all Farha got for making those two films with Red Chillies entertainment..SRK's company....were two expensive cars. One for Main hoon Na and one for OSO. SRK made pot loads of money. ANd when later Farha's hubby wanted time with SRK to discuss his script, SRK kept ignoring him. Hence the fallout.

That's pretty indecent if it's true!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't watched any of SRK's after What? OSO or DOn? Which was his last b4 MNIK?

I feel sorry for Akshay and Farha. SRK must be so happy.

Personaly I dont like that movie....some situation I feel chandni chowk to china was better than TMK...Film is unbelievably stupid and treats the audience like no brainers. It's an insult to the audience. Its really hard to sit through the entire length of this crap.ConfusedThis is a Farah Khan chaap bollywood movie...πŸ˜ƒ

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goldysom

SatSriAkal MB Ji, ki gal hai.
Sheila ki Jawani tho waste hogayi... πŸ˜• 
I feel like the movie is made with out a director. 
Farha was only concentrating on Sheila ki belly and booty dance..

Sat sri akal ji. 😊 Am not a sardarni like our Dolly Bji. πŸ˜†

Really? It's that bad. Confused I wanted Farha to have a successful movie without SRK. I like the woman. She has spunk and doesn't pretend to be something she isn't. All bindaas and outspoken. No artificial nakhras there.
Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

That's pretty indecent if it's true!

Dunno how true it is. Some sources also said that Farha shouldn't be complaing coz she got a dream debut and SRK paid for all the publicity etc. Pata nahin. These folks use 5 lakh ka purse and buy 2 lkah ke shoes. So kya pata......πŸ˜• 
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is TMK THAT bad? πŸ˜• I feel for Farha. πŸ˜•

If I say Dabangg still had a story to it as compared to TMK... Will that help???
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Personaly I dont like that movie....some situation I feel chandni chowk to china was better than TMK...Film is unbelievably stupid and treats the audience like no brainers. It's an insult to the audience. Its really hard to sit through the entire length of this crap.πŸ˜•This is a Farah Khan chaap bollywood movie...πŸ˜ƒ

I kinda liked CC2C. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Haven't watched TMK yet and am not sure if I should. πŸ˜• I was looking forward to it.

BTW, you used to post at Dm, na? First time on BB forum, I believe Believe. πŸ˜› Welcome shelcome!! πŸ˜›
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MB... πŸ€— Seedhi si baat hai... If u go expecting to watch some meaningful cinema then it's not... It's a total no-brainer, a laugh riot... Nothing makes sense... It's a movie for the masses :))
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

If I say Dabangg still had a story to it as compared to TMK... Will that help???

Aww!! Confused

I loved Dabangg. Not a huge Sallu fan but he rocked that one. Akki is good but just not as big a start as Sallu miyan. And without a story, it must inded suck. I loved Akki's 'Welcome'. But then it rocked our socks coz Nana patekar and Anil Kapoor took it to a whole new level. πŸ˜›
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

MB... πŸ€— Seedhi si baat hai... If u go expecting to watch some meaningful cinema then it's not... It's a total no-brainer, a laugh riot... Nothing makes sense... It's a movie for the masses :))

I go to watch movies for a good laugh. I also like serious cinema like 'A beautiful mind' or "Dor'...even liked "Ishqiya', but I wanna laugh..so gimme a good laugh with a not so bad a story and I'm happy.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I go to watch movies for a good laugh. I also like serious cinema like 'A beautiful mind' or "Dor'...even liked "Ishqiya', but I wanna laugh..so gimme a good laugh with a not so bad a story and I'm happy.

MB if you're looking for some serious comedy with a macabre plot you must rent out 'Murder by death' - the title says it all :)