Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 27th Dec 2010 (Page 4)

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by sunandshine

Sam saying to Khali that he should not interfere between other fights..Khud ki akal kya ghaas charne gayee thee jab Dolly aur ST ke jhagde mein pad gaya thaAngry

I posted the same in another thread...Copy/Pasting......

I like Sam but his 'Aap vakil mat bano' to Khali was funny. Tum vakeeel kyun bane the Shweta/Dolly ki fight mein? Ermm Silly Sam!!

Seriously! Ashmit ganging up with them, ST and Sam are annoying as a couple..I wonder who is more deserving to winOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Sam saying to Khali that he should not interfere between other fights..Khud ki akal kya ghaas charne gayee thee jab Dolly aur ST ke jhagde mein pad gaya thaAngry

I posted the same in another thread...Copy/Pasting......

I like Sam but his 'Aap vakil mat bano' to Khali was funny. Tum vakeeel kyun bane the Shweta/Dolly ki fight mein? Ermm Silly Sam!!

Seriously! Ashmit ganging up with them, ST and Sam are annoying as a couple..I wonder who is more deserving to winOuch

Like I said...let Khali win this crappy season. The most boring contestant for a boring season. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhizanish_k-allizwell-

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Right fire_gun !

Sam told that Ashmit kabhi kabhi sahi lagta hai but he was comparing Ashmit and Veena before Khalli/Dolly!

He was not comparing Ash with Khalli/Dolly! LOL

fire_gun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

I have written this in another thread but can't stop myself writing this here!

Today at least I think Dolly is not ONLY to be blamed! Both Khali and Sam have some contributions too - specially Khalli! Angry

The root cause of the problem is Khalli who seemed to have said that he wants to play Manoj in the PT exercise jhagra!

Dolly's point is really valid - there is no need for Shweta to play two roles as Khalli can be Ashmit!

I understand Sam's irritation but is it me only who feels that Sam is feeling insecure and is just stretching the whole thing?!!! Unhappy

Dolly has not said much for which Sam got soooo irritated and started saying that he is not taking any responsibility!

Also when Sam is taking SheT's side and always defends her, he can't blame Khalli to be vakil of dolly ! LOL

Sam bahut attitude dikha raha hai aaj kal. She-T as usual is her diplomatic self. Sleepy Sleepy Ashmit thanda pad gaya Veena ke jaane se.

Aur vakil Khali is as good as vakil Sam. I wish Dolly ahd asked him...'Tu kyun bana tha She-T ka vakil?' Angry Angry

doyelpakhi

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

agreed but  just before that fight  in night he was saying that he is going to face dolly if she misbehaved again in housebecuase sam got irritated by dominating dolly who was in full form for 4 weeksWink...i guess koi bhi hota to bhi sam beech mein padta us dinLOLLOL 
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Dolly is definitely leaving this friday. That fight was soo silly. Sam/Shweta/Ashmit have formed a group. They all gave the same reasons for nominating Dolly. Shweta/Sam were all 'chee chee' to veena and Ashmit when Veena was there and bitching about them with Khali/Dolly. Suddenly Ashmit is 'in' with them and they are bitching about Khali/Dolly. Ermm Nice party badlu types. Ermm I hope Khali wins amongst all these crappy ppl. LOL

Ashmit as predicted played the Miskeen card & got into their camp.

-allizwell-

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@fire_gun!

Agreed ! but thing is most housemates say that Sam always comes to talk on behalf of Shweta!

Infact before the Great Sam-Dolly fight, Dolly has told Sam in the dining table - "tum chalti train pe kyun sawar hoti ho". Manoj was also present there.

Sam and Manoj asked for the explanation and then Dolly said that she meant that Sam always comes to defend Shweta... so, Sam must have been defending Shweta in several incidents which we have not seen!

Edited by doyelpakhi - 27 December 2010 at 10:04am

fire_gun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Dolly is definitely leaving this friday. That fight was soo silly. Sam/Shweta/Ashmit have formed a group. They all gave the same reasons for nominating Dolly. Shweta/Sam were all 'chee chee' to veena and Ashmit when Veena was there and bitching about them with Khali/Dolly. Suddenly Ashmit is 'in' with them and they are bitching about Khali/Dolly. Ermm Nice party badlu types. Ermm I hope Khali wins amongst all these crappy ppl. LOL

Ashmit as predicted played the Miskeen card & got into their camp.

I think Shweta/Sam were waiting for Veena to leave and pounced on Ashmit. Ashmit too has no choice. Ek taraf kuan, ek taraf khai. Sam/Shweta better than Khali/Dolly anyday, I guess.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhizanish_k-allizwell-

Go to top