Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Ashmit as predicted played the Miskeen card & got into their camp.

I think Shweta/Sam were waiting for Veena to leave and pounced on Ashmit. Ashmit too has no choice. Ek taraf kuan, ek taraf khai. Sam/Shweta better than Khali/Dolly anyday, I guess.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
whats wrong with bigboss they missed golden chance to remove khali let assume nomination happens with same routine...because ashmit cant nominated then

sam---dolyy-khali

dolly--sam-shweta

shweta---dolly khali

ashmit--dolly-khali

sam-2,shweta-2 dolly-3 and khali-3....then bigboss could easily remove khali in front of dolly...looks like khali generating trps for bigbossthatwhy  they played like this to save khali

Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
WreckLass thumbnail
I am surprised that BB dint give any task to ST and make her safe....I guess BB is busy saving AshmitπŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

@fire_gun!

Agreed ! but thing is most housemates say that Sam always comes to talk on behalf of Shweta!

Infact before the Great Sam-Dolly fight, Dolly has told Sam in the dining table - "tum chalti train pe kyun sawar hoti ho". Manoj was also present there.

Sam and Manoj asked for the explanation and then Dolly said that she meant that Sam always comes to defend Shweta... so, Sam must have been defending Shweta in several incidents which we have not seen!

yeh baat  dolly ke alwa kisi aur ne kahi hai kya???πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dolly to dolly haiπŸ˜‰
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalline23

I am surprised that BB dint give any task to ST and make her safe....I guess BB is busy saving AshmitπŸ˜†

Why doesn't ST get punished on not performing captain duties properly? πŸ˜• BB is such an ass. 😑
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Why doesn't ST get punished on not performing captain duties properly? πŸ˜• BB is such an ass. 😑

because she has a "daughter" at home...and BB is concerned for that daughter's feelings when her mom gets punished...thats why he doesnt punish herπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

It's been the story of her life so far in the house! BB ki meharbaani always bestowed with rights & privileges.
fire_gun thumbnail

and khali tooo..nahi to most probably khali aur dolly hi nominate hote ..sam,shweta and asmit were going to nominate dolly-and khali
MithiBani thumbnail

because she has a "daughter" at home...and BB is concerned for that daughter's feelings when her mom gets punished...thats why he doesnt punish herπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

So, she's BB's charity case. 🀒 
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haan beti ke school ke friends chidayenge "dekho tumharee mom ko punishment mila'πŸ˜† and ST dekho..when Sam intervened for her, she happily let him and today she did not even say a word to Dolly! aise dost hone se accha to Veena thee🀒