Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit or Sameer?

Poll Question: Who is better?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
47 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 2582

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Ok guys.......who is better? Ashmit or Sameer?........pls vote........thanx........

destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 282

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
what kind of comparison is this!
Sameer is any day better than that mms makerThumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_Swiftykellys

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 2582

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by destiny11

what kind of comparison is this!
Sameer is any day better than that mms makerThumbs Down


this is d real poll...........cos they r still in d race.........
neeshi Goldie
neeshi
neeshi

Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 1722

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
BABA MMS (Ashmit) is most DISGUSTING person......Dead
 
Who don't know how to respect WOMAN even......Shocked
The WORST man I ever seen....Thumbs Down
 
Pls don't compare with Sam at least.....
Its a huge INSULT for Sam.....Broken Heart
Sam is far better thn Ashmit (BABA MMS).....Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_SwiftyArpitachohan

Iamrani1 Groupbie
Iamrani1
Iamrani1

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 54

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Oh, there is no comparioson between the two. Sameer is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better man than dirty and women chasing leach Ashmit. I mean look at him, his best friend in the show was Veena and that says something about this man's character.

This poll is insult to Sameer because comparing him to Ashimt is insulting to him.

 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_SwiftyArpitachohanneeshi

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 2582

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani1

Oh, there is no comparioson between the two. Sameer is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better man than dirty and women chasing leach Ashmit. I mean look at him, his best friend in the show was Veena and that says something about this man's character.

This poll is insult to Sameer because comparing him to Ashimt is insulting to him.

 



no it is not.................anti-sameer ppl r creating polls abt him against evicted contestants dats y it is imp. 2 bring up truth...........
results of poll will prove...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_Swifty

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head
Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 30016

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

sameer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 2582

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeshii

BABA MMS (Ashmit) is most DISGUSTING person......Dead
 
Who don't know how to respect WOMAN even......Shocked
The WORST man I ever seen....Thumbs Down
 
Pls don't compare with Sam at least.....
Its a huge INSULT for Sam.....Broken Heart
Sam is far better thn Ashmit (BABA MMS).....Thumbs Up


pls ask bb y ashmit is unfairly saved 2 b finalist............dats y d comparison...........results of poll will give truth abt bb.................
sameer is d only 1 hu never got safe 4m nomn........

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Boss, Ashmit aur Riya saath mein!

2

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 12   Views: 3264

*Shruti* 12 3264 03 November 2006 at 1:25am by angelic eyes

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index