Laagi Tujhse Lagan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD :D (Page 8)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Thanks a lot guyssssssssss!!

Naina (Oh god, I love those cakes....One day when noone stops me from having cake....LOLLOL), ushankitvc (sorry, I do not know what to call u but thtx for the cake...is tht black forest...*yummy* LOLLOL) Hug
Zuby (I am rocking today...Pampering myself big time....Big dancinging party at dot 12 and loads of gifts, fleecing my dad, bro and friends pockets today and just letting my hair down!! LOLLOL)
Kiran uff Oh Kiran!! LOLLOLLOL....and yeah, party sharty...thats all I am dng....come join me in....
Dancing
Ruby - Thanks Huns...I rocked and I am still rocking since 27th is not yet over!! LOLLOL
Mussy, Yeah u can with title, "Mussy, I can't see the Image Cry...LOLLOLLOL" Love u huns! Hug
Anu: Oye jee..Thanku jee!! LOLLOL

hey DD........I have edited yr bday card now its visible...sorry my browser is giving me loads of probs these days....ConfusedEnjoy yr great day with all the loved ones........Lots of lov n Hugs for youHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Crystal, I knew u wuld say the last sentence in ur wishes!! LOLLOL

BTW, Do u know I loved 14thdec episode and the next epi which had Madhu and Dutta's scene, she feeding him,.....Just loveeeeeeeeeeeeed it....I havent caught up on LTL after tht!!! Cry

Anyways, thanks a million for the bday wishes!!!

Love, DD Hug

if u r again falling in love wats stopping u to get invloved in it more?? Work?? or ur heart is still not sure abut the connection its feeling?

Work yaar....Its that bad....I have been given one more additional project and the client manager for both the projects are different.....and both of them are demaning my 100% time...ab DD toh ek hai and time uske paas sirf 24 hrs......so, yeh hai puraa golmaal!! LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forevermussy.jamshed

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

OMG! It's your birthday DD!! Happy Birthday yaar!! I was totally busy with catching up on LTL toh I just noticed this thread. I hope you had a great great day!

Waise, as a gift, I can tell you that Nakku's hiding-the-truth-before-marriage track made sense to me... If you still want to know.. Embarrassed I know you wanted to hear my perspective tab and I hadn't watched the show.. But now I have and I can accept the track.. *encouraging muh*

Anyways, enough about LTL - this is about you! Have a great, great year and I've saved some DQ ice cream for you! ROFL

Thanks Fivr!!!...DQ Icecream.....
*wtes her lips*
neki aur pooch pooch....

jaldi jaldi Icecream de...I mean, right now...next bday par dene ka iraada tha kya? ROFL

u did understand??? jaldi bata yaar, because I feel this wedding also is somehwere responsible for my sudden cut off from LTL...Cry
toh pehle yeh bata, why was wedding vital at tht point in track and why did Naku have to sit for the wedding....
and then tell me why did Naku not open her mouth, or attempt to open her mouth or even think about a strategy to open her mouth when the wedding preps started.....

*pulls the pillow and places on laps*
*Pulls popcorn and coke*

ab shuru ho jaa!!
ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Carrie-

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Awww DD.........I just couldn't resist when I found that pic LOL......so sorry ....here you go! .....Enjoy Party

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thanks a lot guyssssssssss!!

Mussy, Yeah u can with title, "Mussy, I can't see the Image Cry...LOLLOLLOL" Love u huns! Hug

hey DD........I have edited yr bday card now its visible...sorry my browser is giving me loads of probs these days....ConfusedEnjoy yr great day with all the loved ones........Lots of lov n Hugs for youHug

I saw the picccccccccccc!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

*holds heart*

Thank god....I asked u to upload again...it was a choco cake....did I wanna leave it to the delivery boy!!
Naa jee!!

*hogs on the cake*
ROFL

mussy.jamshed

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
happy  birth  day  dear....................n  many  more  happy  returns  of  the  day...............

Dancingdoll

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ccolaco

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Crystal, I knew u wuld say the last sentence in ur wishes!! LOLLOL

BTW, Do u know I loved 14thdec episode and the next epi which had Madhu and Dutta's scene, she feeding him,.....Just loveeeeeeeeeeeeed it....I havent caught up on LTL after tht!!! Cry

Anyways, thanks a million for the bday wishes!!!

Love, DD Hug

if u r again falling in love wats stopping u to get invloved in it more?? Work?? or ur heart is still not sure abut the connection its feeling?

Work yaar....Its that bad....I have been given one more additional project and the client manager for both the projects are different.....and both of them are demaning my 100% time...ab DD toh ek hai and time uske paas sirf 24 hrs......so, yeh hai puraa golmaal!! LOLLOLLOL

aahhhh so bad...dont worry girl new yr will surely bring u some pleasant surprises and also i wish tat u get time-hi-time to watch LTL and to write ur thoughts so tat even we get to read ur e_LSs. take care hunsSmile

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Awww DD.........I just couldn't resist when I found that pic LOL......so sorry ....here you go! .....Enjoy Party

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Natkhat ladki...I knew.....Even in MY JS, u had to find variation...Natkhat ladki!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

*eyes real JS*
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
*jumps high*
*in excitement, jumps on trampoline*
*keeps jumping*

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

*pulls JS and hides behind the back*

he is mine now....

*Keeps JS on the bed side table*