Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mitalpn

we can all see a change in him forsure giving more interviews and speaking all alone pooja was only standing there saying words or two he is a very intelligent man learning very quickly๐Ÿ‘see what i felt initially he has that orthodox beleive that its only talent that matters but now he ralises that its media interaction also i am actually shy and introvert by nature๐Ÿ˜›so can feel his difficulty personally what he is going through its really a very difficult task for him he can never become friendly lik pooja but gets better for sure now coming to other shows i always feel that he is so loyal towards mkap that he is afraid of not giving his 100%to this show if he takes anyother just my thoughts thats why i love him a lot have not seen such a perfectionist in tv world

YES THAT IS TRUE MY FRIEND

I HAVE WATCHED ALL HIS PRIVI  INTERV ON NET.
HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT.
HE MANTIONED IN ONE INTER THAT HIS DAD WANTED TO HE BECOME DR, SO HE HAS GIVEN MEDICAL ENTER EXAM FOR HIS DAD.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
AND HIS PARANTS ARE WELL EDUCATED HE SAID THAT IN HIS FAMILY MOST OF THEM ARE DRS.

HE IS MORE OPEN TO MEDIA BUT NOT AS MUSH LIKE OTHER ACTORS WHO ALWAYS
ON TV,
AS FANS WE ARE DYING TO SEE HIS AIK JALK.
YOU SEE TODA I SHOE REALITY REPORT WATSSAP
THERE IS POOJA NAINAJI ARDASH BUT NO ARHAAN

AND ALSO IN REALITY REPORT  THEY SHOW THAT
TV WAALLO ME MUNNI BADNAAM HUI
THEY SHOW THAT PRATIGYA SEREAL ME  MUNNI DANCED WHEN ARUSHI  MANGNI

JUST FOR YOUR FYI๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for letting me know about wassup tv no arhaan/arja will  not be seeing it forsure ๐Ÿ˜Š lets hope for the best
Mitu_ thumbnail
thanks for letting me know about wassup tv no arhaan/arja will  not be seeing it forsure ๐Ÿ˜Š lets hope for the best
You are most welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And SBS . I CANT STOP MYSELF TO WATCH . CAUSE OF ARJA..
I'LL CON POSTING IF THEY TALK ABOUT OUR ARJA..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SEE YA...

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitalpn

You are most welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And SBS . I CANT STOP MYSELF TO WATCH . CAUSE OF ARJA..
I'LL CON POSTING IF THEY TALK ABOUT OUR ARJA..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SEE YA...

oh plz see it and do let us know i am happy to read the written desc forsure tc luv ya๐Ÿค—
Mitu_ thumbnail
oh plz see it and do let us know i am happy to read the written desc forsure tc luv ya๐Ÿค—
YES, MY FRIEND IF U SEE SPELLIG MIST CAUSE MY FRENCH IS BETTER THAN ENGLISH๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 TOMO I'LL POST IF THEY TALK AND WILL GIVE WRITTEN UPDATES SPECIALLY FORYA.
I'M SURE THEY WILL. ๐Ÿค—
ArjaAddict thumbnail
thank u soooooooo much mitali for pyutting dis up...even i stopd watchin dis crap long time agao...but watch all the pratigya segments online coz em addicted to MKAP dat not even SBS can stop me...:-)
Mitu_ thumbnail
 RoKa PraNeev

IF-Rockerz

RoKa PraNeev

Direct Link Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
thank u soooooooo much mitali for pyutting dis up...even i stopd watchin dis crap long time agao...but watch all the pratigya segments online coz em addicted to MKAP dat not even SBS can stop me...:-)

YOUR WELCOM , I'LL POST IF NOT POSTED ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MITALY