Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a lot for sharing!! 😃😃
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks mitaly u know i really appreciate ur efforts just for giving us info u r daring to watch that crap sbs is🤢 for me a long time ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
thanks mitaly u know i really appreciate ur efforts just for giving us info u r daring to watch that crap sbs is🤢 for me a long time ago
YOU KNOW MY FRIEND

I. HAVE FALLEN LOVE WITH PRATIGYA SHOW
IT'S LIKE ADDIC
YOU KNOW CANT HELP MYSELF

I KNOW THAT SINCE ARHAAN POOJA NOT GIVING THEM ANY INTR
BUT I KNOW THAT THEY STILL SHOW SOMETHING THAT RELATED TO AP

I DONT KNOW BUT I THINK THAT SBS AND   ARHAAN AND POOJA
EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR 2011
U KNOW IT AFFECTS ON CAREEAR
U SEE HE LOST AGAIN.
😛MITALY

telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitalpn

YOU KNOW MY FRIEND

IT'S LIKE ADDIC

U SEE HE LOST AGAIN.
😛MITALY
yaar i am also addicted to mkap and arja ofcourse but yaar i dont think he lost because of sbs ghatya news noooooooooo he has lots of fans who trusts him.yaar the thing is that besides talent its alpproduction house backup also matters we all know that BT is much bigger than walkwater productions this is a hartsh reality but one has to face it secindly he is new to this telly world i am sure he will win every award next year and i hope and will pray that things with him and sbs will never go alright unless and untillsbs appologises to him for making mockery of his personal life he should b firm on his stand because its sbs who r suffering not he there r thousands of news channels dying to take his interview 😃lagay raho mr behl we all trust u

Mitu_ thumbnail
YOU KNOW MY FRIEND

IT'S LIKE ADDIC

U SEE HE LOST AGAIN.
😛MITALY
yaar i am also addicted to mkap and arja ofcourse but yaar i dont think he lost because of sbs ghatya news noooooooooo he has lots of fans who trusts him.yaar the thing is that besides talent its alpproduction house backup also matters we all know that BT is much bigger than walkwater productions this is a hartsh reality but one has to face it secindly he is new to this telly world i am sure he will win every award next year and i hope and will pray that things with him and sbs will never go alright unless and untillsbs appologises to him for making mockery of his personal life he should b firm on his stand because its sbs who r suffering not he there r thousands of news channels dying to take his interview 😃lagay raho mr behl we all trust u

You have a point and agree with you .
but you know sbs is star plus news and pratigya also star
there are many people cant afford to buy so many channls NEWS. EVEN WHERE I LIVE   SOME FAMILY  does NOT have ALL CHANNLS . SOME COULD AFFORD BUT LACK OF TIME.
so they waTch what they have . and by watching SBS SOME MIGHT THING HE IS RUDE 
TO REPOTER .
AND YOU KNoW REPOTER ALWAYS THEY BADA CHADA KAR DIKHATEY HAI .
SO HE HAS TO HANDEL THOSE THING BECAUSE IT'S VERY IMPORTANTS SOMEONE LIKE NEW.
I LIKE HIM AND AS YOU SAID PRAY THAT HE GET MORE SUC IN THE FUTUR . HE DESERVES A LOT ....😃 .

Edited by mitalpn - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail

YOU KNOW MY FRIEND

IT'S LIKE ADDIC

U SEE HE LOST AGAIN.
😛MITALY

there are many people cant afford to buy so many channls NEWS. EVEN WHERE I LIVE   SOME FAMILY  does NOT have ALL CHANNLS . SOME COULD AFFORD BUT LACK OF TIME.
TO REPOTER .
I LIKE HIM AND AS YOU SAID PRAY THAT HE GET MORE SUC IN THE FUTUR . HE DESERVES A LOT ....😃 .

thanks fo sgreeing with me you know there is a jealousy factor also people are coming from dubai just to meet him no other tv actor got such love from there fans secondly if arhaan is not there in any show awards function we just dont want to see it so all this pagalpan came when AB became an actor initially if none of my fav actor attends function i felt sad but i watched it and it doesnot make any difference but here we all wanted to prove ourselves as his loyal fans😛 there is some magic in him i am telling you  btw i like ur comments keep writing🤗
Mitu_ thumbnail
telstra

telstra

Direct Link Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

YOU KNOW MY FRIEND

IT'S LIKE ADDIC

U SEE HE LOST AGAIN.
😛MITALY

TO REPOTER .
 thanks fo sgreeing with me you know there is a jealousy factor also people are coming from dubai just to meet him no other tv actor got such love from there fans secondly if arhaan is not there in any show awards function we just dont want to see it so all this pagalpan came when AB became an actor initially if none of my fav actor attends function i felt sad but i watched it and it doesnot make any difference but here we all wanted to prove ourselves as his loyal fans😛 there is some magic in him i am telling you  btw i like ur comments keep writing🤗
YES AGAIN YOU ARE RIGHT JEALOUSY FACTOR
AND AWARD FUNCTION WE ONLY LIKE TO WATCH CAUSE OF HIM
HE ALSO HAS REALISE THAT HOW MUCH WE LIKE HIM.
NOT AFTER THAT ah . I THINK HE SHOULD COME MORE OFTEN WITH MEDIAS
MEDIA IS IMPORTANT PART OF ACTOR'S CARREAR
LIKE US WE ONLY MEET HIM BY MEDIA.
IF I HAVE CHANCE TO COME INDIA I'LL TRY TO MEET HIM . MAYBE
I HOPE HE SHOULD PARTICIPATE LIKE POOJA IN SOME SHOWS .
AFTER ALL IT'S HIS DICI  . WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
I THINK HE IS FROM AJMER AND NEW IN MUMBAI . FOR SURE ITS HARD FOR HIM .NOT LIKE POOJA SHE HAS LOTS OF FRIENDS FROM LAST SHOW .SHE IS MORE TALKTIVE.HE IS SHY.
I LIKE HIM THE WAY HE IS .😃

IT'S JUST FELLING I SHARED WITH U
WE ARE HIS BIG AND LOYEL FANS.
I ALSO LIKE YOUR COMMENTS..😊🤗
😊

telstra thumbnail

telstra

telstra

Direct Link Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

YOU KNOW MY FRIEND

IT'S LIKE ADDIC

U SEE HE LOST AGAIN.
😛MITALY

TO REPOTER .
YES AGAIN YOU ARE RIGHT JEALOUSY FACTOR
AND AWARD FUNCTION WE ONLY LIKE TO WATCH CAUSE OF HIM
HE ALSO HAS REALISE THAT HOW MUCH WE LIKE HIM.
NOT AFTER THAT ah . I THINK HE SHOULD COME MORE OFTEN WITH MEDIAS
MEDIA IS IMPORTANT PART OF ACTOR'S CARREAR
LIKE US WE ONLY MEET HIM BY MEDIA.
IF I HAVE CHANCE TO COME INDIA I'LL TRY TO MEET HIM . MAYBE
I HOPE HE SHOULD PARTICIPATE LIKE POOJA IN SOME SHOWS .
AFTER ALL IT'S HIS DICI  . WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
I THINK HE IS FROM AJMER AND NEW IN MUMBAI . FOR SURE ITS HARD FOR HIM .NOT LIKE POOJA SHE HAS LOTS OF FRIENDS FROM LAST SHOW .SHE IS MORE TALKTIVE.HE IS SHY.
I LIKE HIM THE WAY HE IS .😃

IT'S JUST FELLING I SHARED WITH U
WE ARE HIS BIG AND LOYEL FANS.
I ALSO LIKE YOUR COMMENTS..😊🤗
😊

we can all see a change in him forsure giving more interviews and speaking all alone pooja was only standing there saying words or two he is a very intelligent man learning very quickly👏see what i felt initially he has that orthodox beleive that its only talent that matters but now he ralises that its media interaction also i am actually shy and introvert by nature😛so can feel his difficulty personally what he is going through its really a very difficult task for him he can never become friendly lik pooja but gets better for sure now coming to other shows i always feel that he is so loyal towards mkap that he is afraid of not giving his 100%to this show if he takes anyother just my thoughts thats why i love him a lot have not seen such a perfectionist in tv world
Mitu_ thumbnail
we can all see a change in him forsure giving more interviews and speaking all alone pooja was only standing there saying words or two he is a very intelligent man learning very quickly👏see what i felt initially he has that orthodox beleive that its only talent that matters but now he ralises that its media interaction also i am actually shy and introvert by nature😛so can feel his difficulty personally what he is going through its really a very difficult task for him he can never become friendly lik pooja but gets better for sure now coming to other shows i always feel that he is so loyal towards mkap that he is afraid of not giving his 100%to this show if he takes anyother just my thoughts thats why i love him a lot have not seen such a perfectionist in tv world

YES THAT IS TRUE MY FRIEND

I HAVE WATCHED ALL HIS PRIVI  INTERV ON NET.
HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT.
HE MANTIONED IN ONE INTER THAT HIS DAD WANTED TO HE BECOME DR, SO HE HAS GIVEN MEDICAL ENTER EXAM FOR HIS DAD.👏👏👏
AND HIS PARANTS ARE WELL EDUCATED HE SAID THAT IN HIS FAMILY MOST OF THEM ARE DRS.

HE IS MORE OPEN TO MEDIA BUT NOT AS MUSH LIKE OTHER ACTORS WHO ALWAYS
ON TV,
AS FANS WE ARE DYING TO SEE HIS AIK JALK.
YOU SEE TODA I SHOE REALITY REPORT WATSSAP
THERE IS POOJA NAINAJI ARDASH BUT NO ARHAAN

AND ALSO IN REALITY REPORT  THEY SHOW THAT
TV WAALLO ME MUNNI BADNAAM HUI
THEY SHOW THAT PRATIGYA SEREAL ME  MUNNI DANCED WHEN ARUSHI  MANGNI

JUST FOR YOUR FYI😃