Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 27 Dec Written Update - Completed (Page 2)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shobs for update.

Maybe its good she came back with Prem. Cannot watch Aayi's curses at Karmarkar's, but would have loved if Sumati  knew and tried to console her. She need someone she love, trust and who really understands her. Loved some convo between them, miss Sumati alot.

Prapti's track is something I feel, is rushing and may fail badly, I wish they showed some of Sonakshi's family before this, to introduce them atleast.

Look at all long running serials, they introduce new track slowly after or while clarifying current and old, but here nothing resolved and one track after another. They are trying to force links between them, nothing looks natural.

Edited by bbbccc - 27 December 2010 at 3:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Thanx For The Updatee
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
thx for the update...the person is probably someone else in the precap...not the rapist
pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
gr8
thks
jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shobs for the awesome updateSmile

Well todays episode's highlight was the PreNa romanceHeart and Nandu  knowing her bitter pastCry' .Loved how Prem asked sweetly for permission from her akka (in Tamil too we call Akka for big sis....I felt Gaurav was talking tamil for a min in tamil when he said akka LOL  )to take Nandu out.Day Dreaming

I noticed one thing DSDV is not dragging much and the cvs are moving the story in the right paceClap why I'am saying this is they are showing  romance between PreNa step by step ,building the relation between Dr k and Nandini slowly with trust ...ya did not like how Dr K is handling the situation ......but If Iam in her shoes may be I will be doing same thing bcoz she is looking the problem as a Mom....so emotions is playing hard and without Gautham's support is making things worse for her and she loves Prem way too much ;so she is fearing of losing him .

Well  Prapti's engagement has some highpoint and some secrets are ging to come out and somehow I feel Prapti's boyfriend doesnot seem a positive charecter bcoz the way he is getting close to Prapti hmm kissing eww boldlyCensored before her house makes me feel he is using herDead for some reason .....interesting to know he is sona's bro ....a rich guy from well to do family .....so this engagement is going to focus on Krush-sona yayParty

Daadi-Urmila are getting suspicious and Gautham does not seem to have brains ;comparing Prem and PraptiShocked
well we should not diiff between son-daughter but for shaadi girls are different from boys naApprove

I think cvs are pointing that to parentsSmile

@ Tanu waiting for yours
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
thanks alot yaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index