India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 27 Dec Written Update - Completed

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Today the episode started at 7:20 and went on until 8 pm.   Update coming up soon.   Thanks for your patience!  Smile

Here goes!

Episode opens with Nandini falling in front of the car.   She faints and a crowd gathers. Meanwhile Pallavi is searching for Nandini and come to the same place.  She see Nandini and runs to her.  She raises her up, calls her name and slowly Nandini opens her eyes. Pallavi asks her whether she is okay.   Nandini is apparently not hurt but she pushes Pallavi away.   The sisters argue over what had happened earlier.   Nandini says that she has no one, she believes no one and on one loves her.   Pallavi is in tears and says that they hid it from her for her own good, that they love her very much.   Nandini says she has only one wish now and that she wishes to die.   Pallavi is shocked and asks her not to talk like that. She says think of Prem, he loves you, it was fated that you both should meet and marry. Nandini says that is just the problem. Prem loves me and what am I doing, I am deceiving him....I have given him this in return for all the love he has showered on me.  Ouch

Prem is preparing his surprise for Nandini. A decorated table with flowers, etc. He is talking to himself that he is very nervous, has not felt this nervous even before exams, that he and Nandini are going out all alone for the first time and that he wants everything to be perfect. Wink  He picks up a rose and goes into a dream......a song sequence with Prem and Nandini (but lip sync!  Confused ), cute romantic scene which I will not describe........watch it! Prem comes out his dream and smiles to himself.  Embarrassed

Scene shifts to Pallavi and Nandini.  Pallavi begs Nandini to come home. Nandini refuses at first.  Pallavi takes her hand and takes her home.  There Govind sees them.  He asks Nandini whether she is okay and says how worried they were. Nandini sits silent.......she is in shock...Govind tells her we searched everywhere for you.....we did all this only thinking of your good...Nandini is silent.   Shocked

Suddenly Nandini's phone rings.  It is Prem.   Pallavi answers.  He is surprised to hear Pallavi's voice.  He says have you come home Akka (that was cute..Tongue. ). Pallavi says no but Nandini is at our house.  Prem asks Pallavi to move a little away from Nandini saying he doesn't want her to overhear the convo.  Pallavi moves away.  Prem tells her he has prepared a surpise for Nandini and wants to take her out.  He hopes Nandini is not upset because he has not wished her for her birthday yet. (so the whole day Prem spent in preparation!!??  and Nandini went wandering around the place with no one finding her until dark!?? Kya baat hai!  Big smile )  He tells Pallavi he is coming there in 15 minutes.  Pallavi is taken aback and tries to speak but is unable to.

Pallavi tells Govind that Prem is coming to take Nandini out.  Nandini says she will tell Prem everything.  Pallavi and Govind are shocked.  Govind calls Dr. K and tells her that they found Nandini but she is in shock.  He also tells her about Prem coming there to take Nandini out.  Dr. K is worried and says she will call Prem and stop him, that it would not be good for Prem and Nandini to meet at this time.  Dr. K calls Prem but Prem does not hear the phone ring.LOL   He is listening to music as he is driving and ups the volume and does not hear the phone ring though Dr. K calls him 2 to 3 times.  She is worried how Prem will react to Nandini's past, whether he will be able to accept her after knowing the truth. Ouch

Rajadhyaksh home. Gautam tells Daadi and Urmila that Mayank and his family are coming to meet them.  (Mayank is apparently the boy whom Prapti is in love with.)  Gautam says that if everything is okay, they should fix the rishta as soon as possible.  Daadi says we should do the sagai as well.   Dr. K comes in and says they are hurrying too much, that we have to find out about the boy, his family, Prapti is too young for marriage.  Gautam asks her you supported Prem and insisted on his wedding to Nandini agains all our wishes, why are you differentiating between your son and daughter?   Dr. K thinks in mind.....that is just it.....I don't want what happened to Prem happening to Prapti, but I cannot tell anyone anything now.  Disapprove

Prem arrives at Karmarkar house.  Govind welcomes him and Pallavi brings Nandini out (she has changed her sari!).   Prem is all smiles to see Nandini..Embarrassed...wishes her happy birthday (at last!!) and says he has planned a surprise for her and says he is taking her out.  Nandini is silent and looks at Pallavi.   Prem mistakes her and says I will ask Akka's permission, he goes down on his knees  Big smile and asks Pallavi whether he can take her sister who is his wife out. Tongue  Pallavi is unable to speak.....both Pallavi and Govind are tense.  Prem says I knew you would not deny permission..and then his phone rings.  It is Dr. K.  She asks Prem to come home immediately as a boy is coming to see Prapti for her rishta.....Prem hesitates and says it is Nandini's birthday........but Dr. K tells him that his sister would like him to be present on such an important occasion for her.  Prem agrees and tells Nandini they have to go home at once and that surpise will be some other time! Unhappy  (Poor Prem..........all that effort for nothing!) Ouch . Govind and Pallavi see them off.

Aayi comes into the room as Prem and Nandini leave and asks Govind what was all the tamasha about?  She comes here, does rona dhona, cheekna, chillana and goes.....(wow what rhyme and alliteration!! LOLLOL)....what will the neighbors think?  Aayi demands to know what is the matter and Govind tells her that he has no answer to her questions now. Both Pallavi and Govind walk away, leaving Aayi angry.

Rajadhyaksh home.  Prapti is all excited.  She asks her mother where Nandini vaini is,. why is she not home yet......at that time Prem and Nandini enter.  Prapti tells Nandini that it is your birthday, but I am getting the gifts.  Mayank and his family are coming.  Dr. K tells Prapti to go and get ready and she takes Nandini upstairs with her.  Daadi and Urmila watch this and wonder why Kalyani is so tense and worried.  Confused

Kalyani takes Nandini to her room and asks her where did you disappear?  Nandini remembers what she overheard Pallavi and Govind talking about her past....she falls at Dr. K's feet and asks for forgiveness.  She says that you lied to the whole family for my sake, you knew and kept it to yourself......but now I am going to tell Prem everything and all in the family should know....I am lucky to have found a mother in you, but I don't deserve all this, and that all should know the truth now.  Dr. K says I understand you and I feel for you, I know it was not your fault, but if Prem comes to know, I can't imagine what will happen.....I might lose my son.  She asks Nandini to keep it secret until Prapti's rishta is finalized. ShockedNandini asks how can I face Prem, how can I keep him in the dark.  Dr. K says I too want to tell everyone but not now.  She says I slapped my daughter yesterday and in a way you were responsible....I was so upset over you that in my anger I behaved like that...(that sounded like subtle emotional blackmail to me! Ouch)...Now the family honor is at stake and  she begs Nandini not to say anything just now unti Prapti's rishta is pukka.  Dr. K says you called me mother, now promise me you will not say anything to anyone now.....(the title
song plays) and Nandini promises to keep it a secret for the time being.  Ouch

Episode ends.

Precap:  (yes there was a precap!)  Nandini enters a room and a hand falls on her shoulder.  She turns and asks "You!  what are you doing here?"  

(Strange...........if she doesn't remember her rape, how would she recognize the rapist?  A dream????  Wonder!  Shocked)

Enjoy! 

Edited by ssroomani - 27 December 2010 at 9:05am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Ramyareshma12umaindiaallysiagirlpower2101anushkhajennyrsAMSTmonicaysandy_rbaas-tvsaggi80jiyasinghShaliniLtinagirlSanskaremystifyremani86kamuralival0822Heenapdivra4crmsPedagaayikaGauri22srmirjisihuA HUGE FANDavibbbcccprincessRock776riniiiifj08OmaRamdass-Sarah-neela226Thinker_BelleEnigma...Gurti-Kash..niveditha-Aysha-nycsweetieSuhaniSoniaALUJNA21Rajinilicious

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
aahhh... thats why it was so late, first day that i had been waiting for Smile

hope its ok to post comments about the show before the update.. i have to bfore i loose this opportunity

i was so surprised to see the song segment before the show because it seemed so un nandini like and the fact that nandini recovered from her trauma so quickly... so it was not a big surprise to see that it was prem day dreaming

i posted comments on the new entry article, i find it very interesting, pehle to dekhain gay ke sonakshi kya drama lagate hai, i have no idea who the actor is so waiting to be surprised

i liked nandini and dr kalyani conversation, even though kalyani's request means that prem kay din aur bhe buray aa gayay hain, nandini doesnt handle both correctly, both being handling prem without telling him all the truth, 

the precap was strange, i think its going to be nandinis dream, she is going to go through a difficult time with flashbacks from the past, i dont think she is going to recognize sonakshi's brother

Edited by fj08 - 27 December 2010 at 8:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477A HUGE FANbbbcccThinker_Bellessroomani

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Thnx Shoba Smile
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I can't wait for tomorrow to see the mystery person I think nandini is trying to remember something 
Afraa89 Groupbie
Afraa89
Afraa89

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
u mean the rapist is sonakshi's brother who happens to be now prapti's boyfriend?

is it true?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanx shoba.
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Wow! Whatta twister!

This is getting interesting by the minute....

Ab Kya Hoga!?!?!?

@Shobs - Thanks for the update!!

@Fatima B - Gosh, when Prem will know the truth.... Omygod, I cant wait to see that epi..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477bbbcccfj08ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index