Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
same here i also m addicted to sgp...but 2daes epi was total phusss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by 111192

shweta i would like to skip SGP for this whole week but.................................. kaya karu SGP addiction ho gaya haiWink

never never never....that will be one thing even i wont do...i watch only half hour of TV and only SGP..so i will never skip even if sona is a permanent char...(renu..dont faint...Winkbas said it just like tat)

lets start the celebrations yar...someone has posted that there has been a promo abt the disco...so its time that sona leaves...lets forgt what is going to happen...think of what fun we are going to have...

ya shweta i saw it too..................and believe me suhana is looking very pretty in  black dress she is wearing while going to disco.

Edited by 111192 - 27 December 2010 at 8:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@shweta............yeah the Disco promo was aired toda.....n after seeing tht i got so furious....tht i only posted the news......Angry

seriouslyy yaaa........the whole week is gona pass like dis....n yet again after a TOTAL-DISAPPPOINTING EPISODE.....wht m looking forward 2 is SUHANAs performance in Jhalak......atleast there she hs been appreciated n lauded.............n ICING ON THE CAKE is tht v get her SMILING FACE 2 SEE......(which v r missing in our fav show)......n ofcourse her SUPERB DANCE..........Smile

she rocks big tym.....hope she starts smiling soon in SGP tooooooSmile

Edited by Garima_04 - 27 December 2010 at 8:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
can someone post the link of the promo???
as i said i only watch SGP...and the promo din air at that time...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index