Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Correct Prediction-Bomb is going to blast!!! (Page 4)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

nice postClap , will comment later till i am reserved

Himanshu are you in some reservation department.....................jab dekho place reserve karte rahte hoWinkLOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18YusBeeiViewsShwets1502

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by iruaG

haha how many times have we read something, looked forward to it and then been disappointed to see the actual episode? Feel like we can't expect much from SGP these days, that's why that outburst better happen. Suhana should definitely give Ishaan, BM and dadaji a piece of her mind. (Yeah with Dadaji and BM she can't be disrespectful but she should make her displeasure known to them, once she gets to know of their 'plan'). Had been looking forward to hear Ragz sing.

yes disappointed for not hearing Ragz sing...but on the other hand singing an entire song will be tough..a lot of practice will be needed...and the song was tough too...and ragz is def not having time with SGP and Jhalak...but yes highly disappointed...

Even if Ragini would be besura...I wished that she would sing...I actually hate ppl lip syncing songs esp that of Lata Mangeshkar...and the voice defo didnt match Suhana's at all![OK..I am not finding any fault in the songLOLso pls spare me and dont hit jootas]..but somehow I felt..they could have shown more authenticity with ragini singing the song herself..neways..the ONLY thing em happy this whole picnic track is...the track has been BEAUTIFULLY shot!ClapClapI am in love with the cameraman!EmbarrassedLOVED the way they shot the whole song with Ragini and Jay!Smile
Yeah agree. Ragini could've just sung two lines that would've been good enough...but they chose to use the tape. One thing I was amused by was that the father (KK) has no sense of music (sur-taal-laya) but  Suhana does. Suhana seems to have inherited the best of both her parents.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramYusBeeShwets1502

princess. Goldie
princess.
princess.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
 nice post Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

nice postClap , will comment later till i am reserved

Himanshu are you in some reservation department.....................jab dekho place reserve karte rahte hoWinkLOL
LOL

I have that question too ! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18YusBeeiViewsShwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Nahi nahi yaroo , i am not in reservation department but as i live in jaipur and their is big dispute and so called Andolan is going for a silly reservation issue and these people have stopped all the routes .....that's why nothing to do now, i have been confined at home thus using reservation status kyonki in dino pura jaipur kya pura rajasthan hi reserve ho gaya haiROFLROFLROFLLOL

Edited by Sinha18 - 28 December 2010 at 8:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Nahi nahi yaroo , i am not in reservation department but as i live in jaipur and their is big dispute and so called Andolan is going for a silly reservation issue and these people have stopped all the routes .....that's why nothing to do now, i have been confined at home thus using reservation status kyonki in dino pura jaipur kya pura rajasthan hi reserve ho gaya haiROFLROFLROFLLOL

are u serious???i mean...u are confined at home and nothing to do..and still using ur reservation status???ConfusedConfused

@black...ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
As far as the topic of the post is concern, i must say it was a nice episode and good end of picnic, the whole sequence was captured in an extremely good way, camera man really did excellent jobClap

Now coming towards the song, it was quite a good song but i am disappointed on not hearing suhana's voice but glad on the way it captured and raginii's expression was just amazing and after that i loved the scene when ishaan's put his head on suhana's shoulder while sleeping but that scene was too short and CV's failed to use that cute scene , they could have use it to show suhana's hidden felling but they missed that golden chanceConfused

The bedroom scene between ishaan and suhana was also good but not up to that level as it was shown in OBS

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

are u serious???i mean...u are confined at home and nothing to do..and still using ur reservation status???ConfusedConfused

@black...ROFLROFLROFL

Confined in the sense i supposed to go out of rajasthan but all the tracks are closedConfusedso at home either busy in study or when getting time watching movies and match...isse jyada computer pe baitha to mummy pata nahi mera kya karengiLOLLOLisliye ress karke chala jata hoon aur yadd aa jata hai to reserved status  confirmed ho jata hai jaisa ki yaha ho gayaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00iViews

Go to top