Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Correct Prediction-Bomb is going to blast!!! (Page 3)

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
any idea wen will this sona crap will end??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghShwets1502

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I really want real suhana back..... i think its high time Suhana leave the house for Ishan to realize that his wife should come before his friend..... if i was in suhana's place i would leave....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-.Perk.-Shwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Suchi-Shwets1502

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Yup disha was right..suhana should give ishaan nicely now.. Rajini n disha also understood suhana bt y cant ishaan understand...
And badi maa's stare wat was it? Seriously i didnt like that at al..
N ishaan how can he just go off like tat when his in-laws r there he cant tel sona to wait..i really want suhana to leave d house n teach ishaan a lesson..

Edited by mythili2 - 28 December 2010 at 6:32am

rabees011Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
good one guy .  can't sona go in  a auto / taxi ? even why not ask ider / elesh why it has to be Ishan ? scooter bahut pasand hain basanti ko. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Very dissapointed with Ragini not singing, I am not making it up but I cancelled my day trip to Oxford street for shopping as I would have missed the eoisode on YT @ 2.30. Now I am cursing myself for behaving like a teenager madly in love with some rock star or whatever these days they go mad over, Hanna Montana or whatever.
Missing Ishaan a lot now, where is he gone??? who is this guy??? Badi Maa........ you are EVERYBODY,s Badi Maa, Suhana should realize it now , she has no COPY RIGHT over you as Ishaan has COPY RIGHT over Sonali. Suhana has been punished severrely for her deeds which was commited by her againt the mahan Kyshap Munda Ishaan, who ,s love for his wife comes alive only in his room!!!! bahar bolti baand ho jaatee hai, who was stopping him to say this during whole day " Suhana you are looking Beautiful" ??????
Rajni and Disha,s concerns are genuine but why blame Sonali, didnt they see how Ishaan was behaving?????

Badi Maa was very very disappointing in the precap , to actually enjoy seeing Suhana suffering, at least she would have shown some remorse or concern or sadness or something for crying out loud.
Suhana didnt rejected ISHAAN KYSHAP , she rejected a MAN from a MIDDLE CLASS background, as she wanted and thought she should be marrying Rich guy as she belongs to that circle, Ishaan happens to be that Man then, but she changed enormously, she has given so much joy and love to the family that it almost matches the standard of Disha and Rajni.
I do not agree with this approach by the writter to stoop Ishaan,s character like that.
I am really sad , they ruined the XMAS weekend and they are going to do the same with the new year,s weekend. thanks a lot for doing that we deserved that didnt we.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Araammittusingh111192YusBeeShwets1502-SalShah4eva-

rabees011 Goldie
rabees011
rabees011

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Very dissapointed with Ragini not singing, I am not making it up but I cancelled my day trip to Oxford street for shopping as I would have missed the eoisode on YT @ 2.30. Now I am cursing myself for behaving like a teenager madly in love with some rock star or whatever these days they go mad over, Hanna Montana or whatever.
Missing Ishaan a lot now, where is he gone??? who is this guy??? Badi Maa........ you are EVERYBODY,s Badi Maa, Suhana should realize it now , she has no COPY RIGHT over you as Ishaan has COPY RIGHT over Sonali. Suhana has been punished severrely for her deeds which was commited by her againt the mahan Kyshap Munda Ishaan, who ,s love for his wife comes alive only in his room!!!! bahar bolti baand ho jaatee hai, who was stopping him to say this during whole day " Suhana you are looking Beautiful" ??????

Exactly! If he can splash water on Sonali and play with her in the swimming pool, collect her in his arms and swing her round and round such that her tresses end up caressing his face and that too in front of everyone....then why can't he compliment Suhana in front of everyone? I mean..complimenting her is absolutely nothing compared to the cricket and swimming pool scene.
Rajni and Disha,s concerns are genuine but why blame Sonali, didnt they see how Ishaan was behaving?????

Very well said!!TongueTongueClapClapClapClapClapClapThey should hold ishaan equally responsible.

Badi Maa was very very disappointing in the precap , to actually enjoy seeing Suhana suffering, at least she would have shown some remorse or concern or sadness or something for crying out loud.
Suhana didnt rejected ISHAAN KYSHAP , she rejected a MAN from a MIDDLE CLASS background, as she wanted and thought she should be marrying Rich guy as she belongs to that circle, Ishaan happens to be that Man then, but she changed enormously, she has given so much joy and love to the family that it almost matches the standard of Disha and Rajni.
I do not agree with this approach by the writter to stoop Ishaan,s character like that.
I am really sad , they ruined the XMAS weekend and they are going to do the same with the new year,s weekend. thanks a lot for doing that we deserved that didnt we.

111192Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
 nice postClap , will comment later till i am reserved

Go to top