Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
good one guy .  can't sona go in  a auto / taxi ? even why not ask ider / elesh why it has to be Ishan ? scooter bahut pasand hain basanti ko. πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very dissapointed with Ragini not singing, I am not making it up but I cancelled my day trip to Oxford street for shopping as I would have missed the eoisode on YT @ 2.30. Now I am cursing myself for behaving like a teenager madly in love with some rock star or whatever these days they go mad over, Hanna Montana or whatever.
Missing Ishaan a lot now, where is he gone??? who is this guy??? Badi Maa........ you are EVERYBODY,s Badi Maa, Suhana should realize it now , she has no COPY RIGHT over you as Ishaan has COPY RIGHT over Sonali. Suhana has been punished severrely for her deeds which was commited by her againt the mahan Kyshap Munda Ishaan, who ,s love for his wife comes alive only in his room!!!! bahar bolti baand ho jaatee hai, who was stopping him to say this during whole day " Suhana you are looking Beautiful" ??????
Rajni and Disha,s concerns are genuine but why blame Sonali, didnt they see how Ishaan was behaving?????

Badi Maa was very very disappointing in the precap , to actually enjoy seeing Suhana suffering, at least she would have shown some remorse or concern or sadness or something for crying out loud.
Suhana didnt rejected ISHAAN KYSHAP , she rejected a MAN from a MIDDLE CLASS background, as she wanted and thought she should be marrying Rich guy as she belongs to that circle, Ishaan happens to be that Man then, but she changed enormously, she has given so much joy and love to the family that it almost matches the standard of Disha and Rajni.
I do not agree with this approach by the writter to stoop Ishaan,s character like that.
I am really sad , they ruined the XMAS weekend and they are going to do the same with the new year,s weekend. thanks a lot for doing that we deserved that didnt we.
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Very dissapointed with Ragini not singing, I am not making it up but I cancelled my day trip to Oxford street for shopping as I would have missed the eoisode on YT @ 2.30. Now I am cursing myself for behaving like a teenager madly in love with some rock star or whatever these days they go mad over, Hanna Montana or whatever.
Missing Ishaan a lot now, where is he gone??? who is this guy??? Badi Maa........ you are EVERYBODY,s Badi Maa, Suhana should realize it now , she has no COPY RIGHT over you as Ishaan has COPY RIGHT over Sonali. Suhana has been punished severrely for her deeds which was commited by her againt the mahan Kyshap Munda Ishaan, who ,s love for his wife comes alive only in his room!!!! bahar bolti baand ho jaatee hai, who was stopping him to say this during whole day " Suhana you are looking Beautiful" ??????

Exactly! If he can splash water on Sonali and play with her in the swimming pool, collect her in his arms and swing her round and round such that her tresses end up caressing his face and that too in front of everyone....then why can't he compliment Suhana in front of everyone? I mean..complimenting her is absolutely nothing compared to the cricket and swimming pool scene.
Rajni and Disha,s concerns are genuine but why blame Sonali, didnt they see how Ishaan was behaving?????

Very well said!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘They should hold ishaan equally responsible.

Badi Maa was very very disappointing in the precap , to actually enjoy seeing Suhana suffering, at least she would have shown some remorse or concern or sadness or something for crying out loud.
Suhana didnt rejected ISHAAN KYSHAP , she rejected a MAN from a MIDDLE CLASS background, as she wanted and thought she should be marrying Rich guy as she belongs to that circle, Ishaan happens to be that Man then, but she changed enormously, she has given so much joy and love to the family that it almost matches the standard of Disha and Rajni.
I do not agree with this approach by the writter to stoop Ishaan,s character like that.
I am really sad , they ruined the XMAS weekend and they are going to do the same with the new year,s weekend. thanks a lot for doing that we deserved that didnt we.

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 nice postπŸ‘ , will comment later till i am reserved
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinha18

nice postπŸ‘ , will comment later till i am reserved

Himanshu are you in some reservation department.....................jab dekho place reserve karte rahte hoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Even if Ragini would be besura...I wished that she would sing...I actually hate ppl lip syncing songs esp that of Lata Mangeshkar...and the voice defo didnt match Suhana's at all![OK..I am not finding any fault in the songπŸ˜†so pls spare me and dont hit jootas]..but somehow I felt..they could have shown more authenticity with ragini singing the song herself..neways..the ONLY thing em happy this whole picnic track is...the track has been BEAUTIFULLY shot!πŸ‘πŸ‘I am in love with the cameraman!😳LOVED the way they shot the whole song with Ragini and Jay!😊

Yeah agree. Ragini could've just sung two lines that would've been good enough...but they chose to use the tape. One thing I was amused by was that the father (KK) has no sense of music (sur-taal-laya) but  Suhana does. Suhana seems to have inherited the best of both her parents.
princess. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 nice post πŸ‘
sevak thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Himanshu are you in some reservation department.....................jab dekho place reserve karte rahte hoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

I have that question too ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nahi nahi yaroo , i am not in reservation department but as i live in jaipur and their is big dispute and so called Andolan is going for a silly reservation issue and these people have stopped all the routes .....that's why nothing to do now, i have been confined at home thus using reservation status kyonki in dino pura jaipur kya pura rajasthan hi reserve ho gaya haiπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sinha18

Nahi nahi yaroo , i am not in reservation department but as i live in jaipur and their is big dispute and so called Andolan is going for a silly reservation issue and these people have stopped all the routes .....that's why nothing to do now, i have been confined at home thus using reservation status kyonki in dino pura jaipur kya pura rajasthan hi reserve ho gaya haiπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

are u serious???i mean...u are confined at home and nothing to do..and still using ur reservation status???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@black...🀣🀣🀣