Sasural Genda Phool

Correct Prediction-Bomb is going to blast!!!

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
well done disha...👏.
u have predicted really well...
bomb is definitely going to blast...and guys...
i have joined the party tooo....how can ishaan just go away for sona sitting in from of family and in-laws...thats the biggest disrespect for elders...and badi maa's stare...ok we have seen a lot of that....now keep moving....
iam getting very impatient for this track to end even though we know we still have a little more than a week...but cant stand...

the only scene i liked was scene between KK and Sanju...really well done for the scene...both KK and Sanju were too good in the scene...👏

totally disappointed for not hearing Ragz sing the song....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I fear we SGPians are going to blow our fuse before suhana.............sona and ishaan are getting on my nerves😡
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
I missed today's epi as I went out.. :(
must catch it on youtube.
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha how many times have we read something, looked forward to it and then been disappointed to see the actual episode? Feel like we can't expect much from SGP these days, that's why that outburst better happen. Suhana should definitely give Ishaan, BM and dadaji a piece of her mind. (Yeah with Dadaji and BM she can't be disrespectful but she should make her displeasure known to them, once she gets to know of their 'plan'). Had been looking forward to hear Ragz sing.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

I fear we SGPians are going to blow our fuse before suhana.............sona and ishaan are getting on my nerves😡

calm down renu...thats what i told myself...

actually i have an advantage i must say...i dont really care for sushaan scenes when we have some family scenes like rajini-disha or KK-sanju or even the scene when the family comes home...its saving me from the anger towards ishaan-sona...

and tomr also iam looking forward for KK coming to Kashyaps and not what ishaan is going to do...just ignore(skip) them for a week...please take care of urself yar...u have a grand party to attend...😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iruaG

haha how many times have we read something, looked forward to it and then been disappointed to see the actual episode? Feel like we can't expect much from SGP these days, that's why that outburst better happen. Suhana should definitely give Ishaan, BM and dadaji a piece of her mind. (Yeah with Dadaji and BM she can't be disrespectful but she should make her displeasure known to them, once she gets to know of their 'plan'). Had been looking forward to hear Ragz sing.

yes disappointed for not hearing Ragz sing...but on the other hand singing an entire song will be tough..a lot of practice will be needed...and the song was tough too...and ragz is def not having time with SGP and Jhalak...but yes highly disappointed...
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

calm down renu...thats what i told myself...

actually i have an advantage i must say...i dont really care for sushaan scenes when we have some family scenes like rajini-disha or KK-sanju or even the scene when the family comes home...its saving me from the anger towards ishaan-sona...

and tomr also iam looking forward for KK coming to Kashyaps and not what ishaan is going to do...just ignore(skip) them for a week...please take care of urself yar...u have a grand party to attend...😆

shweta only thing which i am looking forward to now is this grand party 😆😆😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@renu..so have u started shopping??i have started...but not getting the perfect things for the party yar...we have few more days to go...lets complete the shopping quickly...
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@renu..so have u started shopping??i have started...but not getting the perfect things for the party yar...we have few more days to go...lets complete the shopping quickly...

shweta how about a carton full of mushrooms for SONA darling😆😆😆
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really find that sona very irritating.....*NO OFFENCE*
i hope this track gets ovr soon n jaldi se suhana realises her love for ishaan............n sona goes bck........lol😆
n i really adore sanju........😳😊
great post!!