Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2- 27th December 2010 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
27th December Written Update

The episode starts with Arjun falling on the ground and dropping the ring out of his hand. Chikku bends down and takes the ring then goes to arohi and takes her hand to put the ring in. After he puts the ring he tells everyone that the engagement is done. Rajbir and Sankit pick Arjun up and take him out. Arohi puts her head on DJ's shoulder and DJ comforts her.

Outside Rajbir throws Arjun on the floor and tells the waiter to tell his family to pick him up from here. He is leaving him alive today but if he does anything like this again then i wont leave him.

Everyone in arohi's family comes home and Tayiji says that how could this guy do something like this. Bua says that whatever but fighting isnt a good thing at engagement time. gauri tells her that thank god Rajbir did this or else what would have happened. Chikku tells arohi to stop crying and that if today wasnt his engagement then he would have hit Arjun a alot and tells her to stop crying. Gauri says that if any criminal ruined a girl's most special night then she would cry and says arohi i understand your pain. DJ tells everyone that maybe he just came to return the ring after all thats all he took out and was it needed to hit him that much. Kartar tells DJ that Rajbir tried to make fear in a criminal's mind. Tayaji says that whatever happened today was good and after today e wont take arohi's name. Then he tells arohi to go to her room and take rest.

Arohi enters her room and starts crying. she sits near her bed and thinks what is happening to me why am i crying, I hate him but why do i feel his pain and why didnt he do anything back. Arohi keeps asking herself what's happening to her and that she wants to forget this but the pain he got wont let me forget him.

Arjun is sleeping in his house. Markand tells rashi that rajbir hit me and i'll forgive him for that but what he did to bhai i wont leave him. Billu asks why arent anyone doing anything and Rashi tells them that he wants to fight this battle this way. When he was brought her he was saying that he doesnt want anyone to take revenge on this. Arjun wakes up and Rashi asks him why he went there. Arjun tells her that he didnt go there to do anything and that i went to return the ring. Billu tells him why didnt he do anything and that if he doesnt want to then they will. Arjun tells them to not do anything to that ACP because he did something that the whole wrold together couldnt do. He made arohi realize how much she loves me and that i was getting hurt but she was feeling the pain. Billu tells arjun to promise to not use this way to make arohi realize her love again. Arjun promises and says that this is my second promise and then tells ashi to not ask anymo promises. He says that he'll fullfill both promises and i'll become a good guy from now on. Ajun then says that my life isnt my its dad's so i wont do anything without asking him.

Next morning DJ comes and tells Kartar that Panditji is here to fix a date for arohi&chikku's wedding. Kartar tells her that arent we hurrying into this and says that chikku said yes to the marriage and that we had a bad time but now its gone then why the hurry. DJ tells him that what i can see you all cant see. Kartar says i dont understand and DJ tells him that yesterday you all where looking at Arjun  but i was looking at arohi and the boy was getting hurt but arohi was feeling the pain. Kartar tells her what is she talking about and that if she doesnt trust arohi. DJ says that she trusts her but she doesnt want to test it and then say that i want them to get married every fast. Kartar tells her how they use to fight and say that arohi would marry her choice but now we are marrying her to our choice and that too very fast. DJ says that dont worry she trusts us thats why she let us take the decision and chikku is a nice guy. Then Kartar says that one thing i dont understand why did arohi feel anything when Arjun was getting hurt.

Arjun is playing the Flute and he remembers all the moments he spend with Arohi. Rashi enters and she sits in front of him and arjun stops. Rashi says flute, smile and then says that im seeing a very different arjun. Arjun tells her that there is a difference and that this new arjun's only destination is arohi.

At arohi's house everyone is sitting with the pandit and they ask him to fix a date.
Arjun tells rashi that he never asked anyone anything but i wont let this world steal arohi from me and then says that im asking god for the first time to give me some days so i can win arohi's heart.Panditji tells them that after 7 days is a very nice day and gauri asks if there is another on and kartar says its only a week.Arjun tells rashi that my world changed today and world changes in a moment but need someone to change it. Everyone at arohi's house are hugging each other and arohi is staring at her engagement ring. Then the screen splits into two with arohi and arjun's face.

Arjun is packing his bag and he takes the gun out and tells his friend that he wont need that and that this new arjun wont need a gun but just this flute. Rashi says that what i couldnt do this child did before even coming to the world. Arjun asks what work and rashi tells him that to send him out of the house and that he always lived for us but from now on you'll live just for yourself. Arjun asks her why she wants him to leave from her and rashi tells him that this wasnt your world in the first place, dad gave you a place to live but he never gave you a house. He gave you his name but never a father's love. Rashi then tells him that do you know why you never got this because everyone in this house doesnt know all that they all think about their profit and loss. Arjun says that's not true and that whatever i got was because of dad and then says that why are you here if its soo bad. Rashi says because of you and now because of the child. Arjun tells her that its not like that and that dad loves us all but he doesnt show it.

Chikku hugs his mom and then says that we should order a champange. Then arohi's dad tells him to touch all the elder's feet and take blessings. Tayaji calls kartar and rajbir to the side and say that after the marriage next day is the hearing and arjun is stilll free. Also what happened at the engagement i hope it doesnt happen at the marriage. Kartar tells rajbir that when is he going to control himself. Kartar says that i dont think he'll do anything after what happened and then says that we'll take arohi's statement and then from there he'll go straight to jail. Then episode ends with Kartar looking at arohi and arohi just staring into space..

NO PRECAP
i hope you guys like it and sorry for the little delay....
Dont forget to Press the LIKE button

[NO COPY]

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 27 December 2010 at 8:29am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

anuchitnissomething1985Anku_20ruquiyakamatssaku1122mani86deepsisarahjareenttt0011hananeishikaek43DilushaahutaPallavi_roxarshi_forever9arjuhi4evrsurpatelmisssmilyKhaLidaHmaaneet_crazyPraniithousandmilespreetysadiabrokenmirrorskarankitturasika_DSipkknd06AnkitaKaranprnczmaankigeet4everkavyasam-Sarah--Alina-_darklove_dreamer_dreamsl0veySallu_Kingekdoteencharshalini01-SweetGirl-zooni.blue.Mandy...Gurti-Kash..SandstoneMalikaAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SGrani-luckiWildestDreams

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
thanks...eagerly waiting for the update... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
thanks a lot... :)

lilindiangurl13

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ... I dont believe Arohi is still listening to Gauri.
Arohi wake up girl before its too late.

Edited by ishikaek43 - 27 December 2010 at 10:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13wida

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
thanx so much...lovely episode...amazing dialouges...KK2 did amazing once again...and lovely update

lilindiangurl13

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thanks For updates..you are Really Fast..It was Indeed Good show..I
Wish had more Arohi But..Cry

lilindiangurl13

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the update Roshni!Great episode

lilindiangurl13

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index