Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Deepika & SiddharthSpotted at the Airport PICS (Page 4)

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersTerenaina

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Terenaina, I agree, he's not the hottest thing around but you know, there's something about him which I wont talk about since there are kids on this forum Wink

Jokes apart, he really seems to care for Deepika, I've seen his interviews  and he doesnt come off as the casanova type *cough*Ranbir*cough*  so I'm happy for both of them. This also could be totally false since we don't know the reality but whatever.
Really? I've been getting complete opposite vibes from him! He seems like a spoilt brat and a player! Like father like son?
He seems like he's self-obsessed and he is quite gross on twitter...he ate a dogDead 
Did you see his answer when asked if he would chose a calender girl or intelligent girl? :\  Whatever, Deepika knows best! I just hope she doesn't get her heart broken againOuch Deepika has horrible taste in menThumbs Down...both RK and Sid look like squidsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitterseraserTerenaina

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Deepika seems to have gained weight from these pics. She looks gorgeous.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserTerenaina

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
He does seem like a spoilt brat and a player like. But the way he follows deepika everywhere make it seem like he cares about her and want to be everywhere she is. Deepika does have a bad taste in men. If I was her, I would've dated someone like Ruslaan, he's too cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.khoobsurat.IHeartDeepika.Terenaina

IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Wow really? what did he answer to the calendar or intelligent girl question? I should follow him on twitter now. You know, he could be be spending time with Deepika to remain in the spotlight, you never know. All we can do is speculate Smile

Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Terenaina, I agree, he's not the hottest thing around but you know, there's something about him which I wont talk about since there are kids on this forum Wink

Jokes apart, he really seems to care for Deepika, I've seen his interviews  and he doesnt come off as the casanova type *cough*Ranbir*cough*  so I'm happy for both of them. This also could be totally false since we don't know the reality but whatever.
Really? I've been getting complete opposite vibes from him! He seems like a spoilt brat and a player! Like father like son?
He seems like he's self-obsessed and he is quite gross on twitter...he ate a dogDead 
Did you see his answer when asked if he would chose a calender girl or intelligent girl? :\  Whatever, Deepika knows best! I just hope she doesn't get her heart broken againOuch Deepika has horrible taste in menThumbs Down...both RK and Sid look like squidsLOL
I got so fed up with his tweets I had to unfollow him!TongueLOL Also at this one event there were all these pics of Sid fixing his hair while looking into a mirror and Deepika looking impatient in the background..He looked like an obnoxious divaLOL
To the calender girl question he said something along the lines of "Well having an intelligent girl is nice but after a while you just want her to close her mouth and...." Errr.Dead I forget the rest but, you know what he was implying. There were rumours that Sid-DP was just a contract or something to keep Sid in the news but I don't think Deepika would ever stoop to such lowsDisapprove

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 29 December 2010 at 6:36pm
qwertyfied Goldie
qwertyfied
qwertyfied

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
The Mallya's and Padukone's belong to the same caste/ region and have been family friends since forever.Hence, it'd be understandable to see them together. I dont know why Sid would sign a contract to just tag along with Deepika for some "fame". He possibly can buy half/entire media and have his face pasted on the front page of every newspaper everyday, if he wishes to...so the idea of him hanging out with her to be in the spotlight isn't very feasible..at least, to me. They're young, let em' have fun..their personal life, their choice. Saying so, I do find Sid kinda obnoxious on twitter..he doesn't even leave poor flies..perverted guy! Deepika hi jaane what attracts her to such guys..*sigh* uski marzi Stern Smile

ChirkutZindagiglittersIHeartDeepika.

IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyfied

The Mallya's and Padukone's belong to the same caste/ region and have been family friends since forever.Hence, it'd be understandable to see them together. I dont know why Sid would sign a contract to just tag along with Deepika for some "fame". He possibly can buy half/entire media and have his face pasted on the front page of every newspaper everyday, if he wishes to...so the idea of him hanging out with her to be in the spotlight isn't very feasible..at least, to me. They're young, let em' have fun..their personal life, their choice. Saying so, I do find Sid kinda obnoxious on twitter..he doesn't even leave poor flies..perverted guy! Deepika hi jaane what attracts her to such guys..*sigh* uski marzi Stern Smile
LOL fliesTongue
Anyways, agree 100%!
Btw I don't believe those contract rumours I was just saying that there were articles abt it.

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 29 December 2010 at 7:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyfied

Go to top