Deepika & SiddharthSpotted at the Airport PICS - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Terenaina, I agree, he's not the hottest thing around but you know, there's something about him which I wont talk about since there are kids on this forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jokes apart, he really seems to care for Deepika, I've seen his interviews  and he doesnt come off as the casanova type *cough*Ranbir*cough*  so I'm happy for both of them. This also could be totally false since we don't know the reality but whatever.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Terenaina, I agree, he's not the hottest thing around but you know, there's something about him which I wont talk about since there are kids on this forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jokes apart, he really seems to care for Deepika, I've seen his interviews  and he doesnt come off as the casanova type *cough*Ranbir*cough*  so I'm happy for both of them. This also could be totally false since we don't know the reality but whatever.

Really? I've been getting complete opposite vibes from him! He seems like a spoilt brat and a player! Like father like son?
He seems like he's self-obsessed and he is quite gross on twitter...he ate a dog๐Ÿคข 
Did you see his answer when asked if he would chose a calender girl or intelligent girl? :\  Whatever, Deepika knows best! I just hope she doesn't get her heart broken again Deepika has horrible taste in men๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...both RK and Sid look like squids๐Ÿ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika seems to have gained weight from these pics. She looks gorgeous.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He does seem like a spoilt brat and a player like. But the way he follows deepika everywhere make it seem like he cares about her and want to be everywhere she is. Deepika does have a bad taste in men. If I was her, I would've dated someone like Ruslaan, he's too cute
Wow really? what did he answer to the calendar or intelligent girl question? I should follow him on twitter now. You know, he could be be spending time with Deepika to remain in the spotlight, you never know. All we can do is speculate ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Really? I've been getting complete opposite vibes from him! He seems like a spoilt brat and a player! Like father like son?
He seems like he's self-obsessed and he is quite gross on twitter...he ate a dog๐Ÿคข 
Did you see his answer when asked if he would chose a calender girl or intelligent girl? :\  Whatever, Deepika knows best! I just hope she doesn't get her heart broken again Deepika has horrible taste in men๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...both RK and Sid look like squids๐Ÿ˜†

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Wow really? what did he answer to the calendar or intelligent girl question? I should follow him on twitter now. You know, he could be be spending time with Deepika to remain in the spotlight, you never know. All we can do is speculate ๐Ÿ˜Š

I got so fed up with his tweets I had to unfollow him!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Also at this one event there were all these pics of Sid fixing his hair while looking into a mirror and Deepika looking impatient in the background..He looked like an obnoxious diva๐Ÿ˜†
To the calender girl question he said something along the lines of "Well having an intelligent girl is nice but after a while you just want her to close her mouth and...." Errr.๐Ÿคข I forget the rest but, you know what he was implying. There were rumours that Sid-DP was just a contract or something to keep Sid in the news but I don't think Deepika would ever stoop to such lows๐Ÿ˜’
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
qwertyfied thumbnail
The Mallya's and Padukone's belong to the same caste/ region and have been family friends since forever.Hence, it'd be understandable to see them together. I dont know why Sid would sign a contract to just tag along with Deepika for some "fame". He possibly can buy half/entire media and have his face pasted on the front page of every newspaper everyday, if he wishes to...so the idea of him hanging out with her to be in the spotlight isn't very feasible..at least, to me. They're young, let em' have fun..their personal life, their choice. Saying so, I do find Sid kinda obnoxious on twitter..he doesn't even leave poor flies..perverted guy! Deepika hi jaane what attracts her to such guys..*sigh* uski marzi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyfied

The Mallya's and Padukone's belong to the same caste/ region and have been family friends since forever.Hence, it'd be understandable to see them together. I dont know why Sid would sign a contract to just tag along with Deepika for some "fame". He possibly can buy half/entire media and have his face pasted on the front page of every newspaper everyday, if he wishes to...so the idea of him hanging out with her to be in the spotlight isn't very feasible..at least, to me. They're young, let em' have fun..their personal life, their choice. Saying so, I do find Sid kinda obnoxious on twitter..he doesn't even leave poor flies..perverted guy! Deepika hi jaane what attracts her to such guys..*sigh* uski marzi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL flies๐Ÿ˜›
Anyways, agree 100%!
Btw I don't believe those contract rumours I was just saying that there were articles abt it.Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So since im the most clueless person here on bollywood current relationships or to be flings

i searched this sid kid up on google, and the whole first page was just pictures of him & deepika

wow
hahaha

oh & he's decent looking!
Edited by mz.jess - 13 years ago
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyfied

Print   Close

Deepika visits temple with Siddharth

Panaji December 23, 2010

What is cooking between actress Deepika Padukone and liquor baron Vijay Mallya's son Siddharth? As it still remains a riddle for all, Headlines Today spotted the duo visiting Mallya's family temple in Goa giving more fodder for gossip.

Deepika was seen with Siddharth praying and chanting mantras at Mahalasa Naryani Temple. Probably, it was their first visit together to a temple. However, whether they are just being spiritual or there is something more to it, remains to be seen.

However, despite dropping so many hints, none of them has officially admitted their affair publicly. Recently, the duo shared the stage at the lounge party of Kingfisher calendar 2011.

They got so close to each other at the event that media was left to make wild guesses about their relationship once again. Though it was actor Salman Khan who launched it this year, Deepika had the privilege of launching the 2010 calendar.

I think this time Deepika is probably following her parents wishes..Her family tags along everywhere with them even abroad..I like SId on twitter..He makes me laugh!